• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

By Any Means Necessary

Rigeu

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After a big load last night. Legs woke up.
6e366b9c0846e0ba9b49be68d7267e46.jpg

“Dense” quads look really big in this pic! Keep it up bro

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That quad sweep.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hell..what's wrong with fish..??
Just stopped by to pay my Respects..
As Always..looking good Brother..
Z...
Thanks bud!

I just don't enjoy fish.... I've eaten tons of it in prep, and I'm probably going to have to start again though

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
No fresh Mako...
Tuna sushi...
Spider Roll...
Lobster....grilled(I melt butter in bacon and marinate)

Gotta be something you LIKE..lol

Legs are shining Brother...
Z...

Jbswole40

Registered Member
Reaction score
No fresh Mako...
Tuna sushi...
Spider Roll...

Z...
Man that lobster sounds awsome,

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No fresh Mako...
Tuna sushi...
Spider Roll...

Z...
Sushi is my love language but, cooking fish and veggies or fish and rice, no thanks.

I'll destroy all you can eat sushi, I'll even have a roll or two but, tilapia, cod, orange roughe, I'm worn out

You can eat enough orange roughe to shit orange, I've done it.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Today's work.

Did some different stuff, Adductors had 5 second stretches so the load was cut a ton, I also super setted these with abductors since this is part of my rehab for the knee.

Gym got a new power squat machine. Old chain drive machine that's as smooth as fucking butter and didn't anger the knees at all! 5 plates a side, it'll hold 6,for a top set of 21. I'll Max this in weight and get 15 probably with a nice slow tempo but, I can figure out a way to band it for the future.

Followed by the belt squat, fucking things so heavy, rdls and extensions.

I never do extensions, like ever but a couple weeks back I put some in and, even though my knee fucking hates it, I can use a very light weight and feel the rectus femoris all the way into the hip. Very light, like 50-70lbs but extremely slow eccentrics, 3 count holds and tight tight concentric.

Gym also got a Nordic curl set up I played with for some ghr, and I guess I can make it a reverse hyper but, I didn't try to get that far into tinkering.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well, things escalated quickly over here.

Woke up this morning back to my previous low. Abs were completely dug out in a way I haven't seen this prep and only at the end of last prep.

The lower back fat is starting to fade and I'm maybe a week or 2 away from what I looked like before I dropped water last show. I never get tight tight like you see guys get because of my shitty skin but, when the water is sucked out it tightens up a good bit.

May start looking..... May try a test run. May just keep hammering myself to see if I can get skinless without dropping under the 230 mark. 242 today.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Push day.

We're dragging ass getting to the gym but we're going full send on every set. Sticking with a top set and a backoff right now when I'm not full of food which is very rare. Keeping up the strength and holding onto the size best way I know how.

Carbs are non existent atm. 100g on training days and 50ish on non training days. Pushing but the brain fog is starting to set in and if you read the last few weeks of my log, my head is all over the place..... Good one day, bad the next. Not having someone there to just plan for me has been as difficult as I had expected it to be and the constant wavering has been mentally exhausting.

Today was fine until I posed after training and my bad leg looked like a toothpick.... I'm sure it's ok since I'm just so fucking flat but , as good as I felt yesterday, I feel as shit today.

We keep going or we just fucking break at this point, no other options.
f4586230b13ecc73aeb73301c6a86887.jpg

Dano22

Registered Member
Reaction score
Your a good dude Monte . I work all night and 4 hours a day, 6 days a week and I can’t help but clean and overwork myself for the wife around the house. It’s just not in my blood to leave something undone for her to mess with . Even if she’s on vacation or not doing shit . Damn women, things we do

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Your a good dude Monte . I work all night and 4 hours a day, 6 days a week and I can’t help but clean and overwork myself for the wife around the house. It’s just not in my blood to leave something undone for her to mess with . Even if she’s on vacation or not doing shit . Damn women, things we do
You and me both bud!

A good woman will bring out the best in you for sure.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pull today.

Good session but as the trend has been, pretty drained. Weights held but I lost a rep or two here and there.

Pushing on. Rest tomorrow with physical therapy on the leg then legs Friday which should be interesting to say the least.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rest day

Went to the pt for therapy.

He worked on my ankle mobility first with some chiropractor work and adjustments that were loud af.

Did some dry needling in the bad leg, especially the outer sweep and bent about 3 needles. That's partly from scar tissue build up from injections but, it's also because everything is just so fucking tight and bound up. Bending a dry needle is no small feat so bending 3 is a bad sign lol.

After he turned me into a pin cushion he hooked up the electro stim to a few spots to help loosen everything up more and, while he did that, he needled around and under the knee cap and the tendon, fuck me was that painful. He told me it would be painful and said let him know when it hurt but I didn't expect it to be like that. After the initial shock it wasn't as bad but, still unpleasant.

After electro stim he worked out the quad and IT band a good bit by hand which hurt but, I felt a ton of relief.

Then, he hooked up these neat little occlusion bands around my quad that are Bluetooth so you can adjust the pressure from your phone. Cool shit but they barely fit my tiny quad and popped off once. We did some stability work with weighted step downs and static stance stuff tossing a weighted ball and catching it.

Really good session and I can tell a huge difference in the knee immediately after he works on the leg and the day after so it'll just take time.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Legs today.

Getting in work while trying to not undo all the progress made on the knee. Pause reps and static holds and slow negatives and all that.

Did super sets today with biceps thrown in to keep the heart up. At this point I can't load the quad enough to matter so gotta use other avenue to hold onto what I've got.

Reverse hypers ss DB curls 3 sets of each to failure

Lying hamstring curls ss DB curls 3 sets of each to failure

Leg press low close ss walking lunges 3 sets to failure, 20 reps each leg

Squat machine as Calf Raise 4 sets to failure

Adductors ss ez bar curl 3 sets to failure

Not great but it should suffice. The quads are in, I just gotta hold onto them for a few more weeks while I try to tighten up the lower back some more.

If the left knee gets worse or the left quad starts to atrophy , I will abandon this prep. Not going to embarrass myself due to injury.

zwhit

Registered Member
Reaction score
Don't abandon the prep while you're all depleted depressed and making terrible decisions lol

Get an outside opinion

Killionb12

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I would before I completely bailed for sure.

Killonb12 and Cabo could reign me in lol.

Haha you know it! That left quad looks great so keep pressing forward!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Some news.

I'm starting to send some update pics to @Killionb12 for a second eye.

New low today 240.4 which is down a lb from 6 days ago. Tighter then last week. Holding my shit together.

Push yesterday, strength was down but it was a good session.

This has been much much harder then anticipated. I can easily follow a plan, never an issue and, I know what I need to do diet, training and cardio wise, I just can't see myself correctly and I'm always unsure. Killonb12 has said I'm on track and I trust him so we keep going.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Some news.

I'm starting to send some update pics to @Killionb12 for a second eye.

New low today 240.4 which is down a lb from 6 days ago. Tighter then last week. Holding my shit together.

Push yesterday, strength was down but it was a good session.

This has been much much harder then anticipated. I can easily follow a plan, never an issue and, I know what I need to do diet, training and cardio wise, I just can't see myself correctly and I'm always unsure. Killonb12 has said I'm on track and I trust him so we keep going.
Having a different set of lenses on, from someone else's perspective is sometimes all we need, because everything else you're doing is execution, you're doing big things. And you're getting a perspective from someone that does big things.. that leads to bigger things.. get this on!!👍

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fish time

Tilapia
Chopped fresh mushrooms, parsley, onion, garlic, green onion

Blackened seasoning
Cinnamon
Lots of sea salt

I'll douse it with lemon juice as well
6ce86bd26bc40193d5c23de8fe9a01bb.jpg
aaf424f90f58c3b469290a57c85cc874.jpg

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fish time

Tilapia
Chopped fresh mushrooms, parsley, onion, garlic, green onion

Blackened seasoning
Cinnamon
Lots of sea salt

I'll douse it with lemon juice as well
6ce86bd26bc40193d5c23de8fe9a01bb.jpg
aaf424f90f58c3b469290a57c85cc874.jpg
I have a bag of those things, and I haven't an idea of what to even do with them. I'll try your recipe for sure..
aCTz1Nr.jpg

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a bag of those things, and I haven't an idea of what to even do with them. I'll try your recipe for sure..
aCTz1Nr.jpg
The veggies are just for filling me up a bit the Blackened season, cajun season and cinnamon is a must.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Finally a day of rest!

No work, no gym.

Worked with Sam yesterday through his show, very simple on my part really when your guy is dialed in and ask the variables are figured out. He killed it, and took home a bunch of hardware so hats off to him and his hard work.

Trained push in the morning as I mentioned. Went well.

Did client work in the morning as well between his updates then went to a wedding, they had a giant buffet with bbq and burgers and fries and fuck me, I ate chicken and spinach I packed.

After the wedding I finished up client programs and did cardio before bed.

Today was 45 minutes of fasted cardio in the morning and mostly chill. Coming some food for a few days and doing laundry as my Sunday tradition is.

Gonna make dinner for the family shortly and then tomorrow morning more fasted cardio, pull then back to work.