• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

By Any Means Necessary

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Damn it boiii! Been a long time since I have seen you. Like a real long time…. You look good though! Glad you’re still killing it. Gonna try and catch up on the log a little:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey buddy!

Been a long time for sure. How's things going for you bud?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Last couple sessions.

Going well over here. Strength is doing well and I'm still hardening up with weight holding and even up a tiny bit.

This week I'll be on vacation at the lake and then back to work after that. No training, just a little cardio to see the scenery.
9926e02f92d8e80ee3146ea6171ddde5.jpg

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Vacation is going good. Got a rough sunburn on my legs yesterday though in just thirty minutes. Damn Irish genetics.

Food is as planned, missed a couple meals but decided to say fuck it and just eat when I can. I preach this on vacation and even though I'm in "prep" I haven't picked a day yet so it's fine.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Home and back to the gym today.

You know we start back with legs

Knee was feeling great so I pushed it a bit. Kept tempo in the snail pace we have been using but pushed up the weights.

Subbed in hack for squat machine and I used wraps instead of my sleeves with built in wraps. They have gotten less compressive over time and don't want to stay strapped down so I'll be going with wraps more.

Great session. Beat some sets. Absolutely destroyed myself on the widow maker hack set. Almost puked but it passed laying on the floor.

Need to re work the hip extensions. I'm not feeling them in the Glute as much anymore so I need to pull back the load and work my position a bit.
6b0bf91afcd55ca901cdaec85fbdd0fd.jpg

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Push day.

My legs are absolutely fucked today. Haven't been this sore in a very long time. I forgot my intra yesterday which is part of the issue. Either way, between the week off, no intra, not perfect diet on vacation, caloric defecit and, just crushing the fuck out of myself, I'm paying for it today lol.

Push went well. A guy and his wife sat on the damn decline today from the time I was ready to start the movement to the time I left so, I just pulled it out and did extra delts and triceps.

Felt strong and the shoulder is relatively good. Getting the dumbbells up from my knees into position on Incline wasn't really Stable and some of those reps were fucked which cost me some reps but, still better then last rotation.

Weight is still up 4 lbs or so but it'll come down during the week.

Hunger is through the roof! This is absolutely the most hungry I've been this early in a prep without question. Slamming tons of water during the day to cope until it stops.
ea017485069d5a944d99b2b4ee1104f6.jpg

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rest day.

Pulled 12 hours at work (6pm-6am) then slept till about 11 today. Got up and drove 2 hours to get my daughter from her grandparents and got stuck in traffic on the way back so 3 hours back.

Quickly mowed the yard (45 minutes) and did my laundry while I was doing that. Shower and back to work tonight by 6.

Got to see all the kids today, the 2 oldest work so it's hit and miss on when they're gone, and got a new pair of Metcon 7's from the wife. They're amazing and my old metcons were broken down pretty bad.

Tomorrow is pull day and then I'll either rest the day after if my legs aren't recovered or, put in a pump day for arms since I haven't trained them much since coming back.

Hopefully I'll be able to get a nap in at work tonight on lunch cause that drive kicked my ass. Nothing a little caffeine can't handle though.

Hope all you guys had a great Father's day!

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pull today. Strong af.

Really good session. I didn't wait for the cybex row and opted to skip it today. Everything else had my lats cramping up so it would have been too much. Not much in terms of intensifiers just brutal straight sets to failure.

Gonna get things rolling a little harder on the dieting side. 4 30 minute cardio sessions a week minimum. On non training days and other days when I have time besides post legs. Carbs have been cut back a bit again.

Protein is still high, around 400g every day but carbs were cut back to 350 on training days and 250 on non training days. Fats are still trace from sauces which I'll pull soon.

b40d1ba25f44600c6ad0070f1293701e.jpg

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Leg day.

Took the hint from my previous leg session and pulled a little volume. Didn't do hacks but crushed the rest of the shit.

Legs already feel like jello so tomorrow will be interesting.
843388fb59a26265b1b25d9ce50eaaa7.jpg

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fuuuuuck.

No training today but got called by the wife at work with a flooding living room last night. Upstairs toilet overflowed in the middle of the night and water was fucking everywhere. Flooded the bathroom, ran down into the floor into the ceiling of the living room, down into the walls, flooded the floor in the living room. A complete fuck sack.

Trying to find a contractor to give us a quote.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fuuuuuck.

No training today but got called by the wife at work with a flooding living room last night. Upstairs toilet overflowed in the middle of the night and water was fucking everywhere. Flooded the bathroom, ran down into the floor into the ceiling of the living room, down into the walls, flooded the floor in the living room. A complete fuck sack.

Trying to find a contractor to give us a quote.

Damn, that sucks. Will your homeowner's cover it?