• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Butt Implants?

IML Gear Cream!
Why? It’s not a part of the body that they judge.
They don't judge it but it's visually pleasing. I feel my wife is at a disadvantage because we can't afford fake tits. Last show I think she was the only one that was natty in that department.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

They don't judge it but it's visually pleasing. I feel my wife is at a disadvantage because we can't afford fake tits. Last show I think she was the only one that was natty in that department.

So you want to ban something because you can’t afford it, how is that fair?

So you want to ban something because you can’t afford it, how is that fair?
Where did you see me say I want them banned? I just said I feel my wife's at a disadvantage and was the only natty in the show...

Where did you see me say I want them banned? I just said I feel my wife's at a disadvantage and was the only natty in the show...

Sorry, I just saw it wasn’t you that wanted them banned. I do get what you are saying, a friend of mine’s wife didn’t start placing until she got hers done.

That sure look like implants. The shape is perfect! Most in Brazil inject a form of silicon made for caulking. Dr. Sonny, in these pics, is a plastic surgeon or registered nurse in Florida who works in plastic surgery. I think that’s why she doesn’t win, because it looks like implants. Her facial cheeks do too. Lips look injected, Botox, boob job, etc. She seems like a cool chick though. I’d date her.

Ok...

I rewatched the wellness category. All huge asses How are they getting these Implants in? I can't see one scar or anything?

That sure look like implants. The shape is perfect! Most in Brazil inject a form of silicon made for caulking. Dr. Sonny, in these pics, is a plastic surgeon or registered nurse in Florida who works in plastic surgery. I think that’s why she doesn’t win, because it looks like implants. Her facial cheeks do too. Lips look injected, Botox, boob job, etc. She seems like a cool chick though. I’d date her.

PMMA Injectables . During total knee operations they use mma methylmethacrylate , which you mix it and it forms cement to keep zimmer or j&j implants in place . This is a form of cement that is supposedly surrounded in a micro droplet of silicone . Last about 5 year and some permanent . Problem is , the extra weight (Especially on female butts ) after a while butts fall , the muscles stop supporting the xtra weight. Therefore, they keep getting them lifted (using all needles(almost a Trocar, lol) . They liposuction the waist , fill the butt , then the concave part of glutes , creating a super hourglass that almost nobody has except a few . MD’s in the USA are injecting penises with this stuff after they’ve had other long acting injectables . Soon you will , or you’ve already seen these odd shapes super large wide penises that just look off. F *** That !

If my thing became useless or didn’t work…I cannot see how or why I’d do anything , lol

These girls literally beg for money on platforms doing odd shit for tips .. . (Plenty around here like that ) .

Max
A lil info

PMMA Injectables . During total knee operations they use mma methylmethacrylate , which you mix it and it forms cement to keep zimmer or j&j implants in place . This is a form of cement that is supposedly surrounded in a micro droplet of silicone . Last about 5 year and some permanent . Problem is , the extra weight (Especially on female butts ) after a while butts fall , the muscles stop supporting the xtra weight. Therefore, they keep getting them lifted (using all needles(almost a Trocar, lol) . They liposuction the waist , fill the butt , then the concave part of glutes , creating a super hourglass that almost nobody has except a few . MD’s in the USA are injecting penises with this stuff after they’ve had other long acting injectables . Soon you will , or you’ve already seen these odd shapes super large wide penises that just look off. F *** That !

If my thing became useless or didn’t work…I cannot see how or why I’d do anything , lol

These girls literally beg for money on platforms doing odd shit for tips .. . (Plenty around here like that ) .

Max
A lil info
Haha a fat penis with a little head like a snake that swallowed a big rat.
Forget that! I’m plenty fine sticking to women with tight bodies and tight pussies. The heffers can go elsewhere.

Haha a fat penis with a little head like a snake that swallowed a big rat.
Forget that! I’m plenty fine sticking to women with tight bodies and tight pussies. The heffers can go elsewhere.
I saw a documentary about this guy who has the biggest penis in the world (Guinness book of records). At 13 inches, he said that he has a hard time with intimacy/relationships because for a lot of women, he is just too big and therefore uncomfortable, painful, not enjoyable etc. Then I saw another documentary about this poor guy who constantly has orgasms...it's a debilitating disorder that has wrecked his life.

Natural everything is the hottest. Especially when it comes to how they feel.

Get Shredded!
I don't mind the round arse, but the implants look pathetic.
Natural round butt.

Back