• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Bunk var?

Tren_Setter253

Your local pharmacist
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I wanted to get a second opinion before I come to a conclusion. Recently bought some var off a sponsor on the forum. Started taking it and immediately started having daily headaches and bp issues. I ended up getting bloods done to see what was going on and everything was fine except for my ALT which was very elevated. In the past taking Var didn’t give me any sides at all. Besides feeling like shit the performance increase I should’ve gotten just wasn’t there and the usual var cramps/ tightness wasn’t happening at all. After about 2 weeks of this I quit taking these tabs and bought a test kit from roidtest. I’m not naming the sponsor off the bat for benefit of doubt and because I don’t know exactly how accurate the test is but the coloring looks off to me. It’s hard to get a great photo of it but it’s dark brown (supposed to be mustard green) and pinkish red (supposed to stay clear). Looks like low dose dbol. Thoughts?

Attachments

• F5B7FBC0-C564-474E-9D73-7994E497F5CC.jpeg
    F5B7FBC0-C564-474E-9D73-7994E497F5CC.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 60
  • 682D6AF7-3ECF-410C-A063-A4DD5985E6F5.jpeg
    682D6AF7-3ECF-410C-A063-A4DD5985E6F5.jpeg
    282.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 1B64AC40-7DCA-461A-8D4E-D14BCEB4B473.jpeg
    1B64AC40-7DCA-461A-8D4E-D14BCEB4B473.jpeg
    23.4 KB · Views: 63
  • DC1AEC42-2E5E-4D2E-85DA-AA9E92A61E5E.jpeg
    DC1AEC42-2E5E-4D2E-85DA-AA9E92A61E5E.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 62

Tren_Setter253

Your local pharmacist
Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm not an expert but that definitely doesn't look right
Anavar is always in such high demand this is not surprising at all.
Thanks for taking a look. Wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt because they have a good reputation. See if the rep can help me out.

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Do you plan to share the vendor so no one else runs into this issue
Good Question..??
From one who has gone thru some real BS in the Past when things go South..
I'd you can take emotion out-of-the equation,I'd contact the Rep and share this with them... Privately..Not on open forum and give them the opportunity to explain and correct..Give them some time to reply and try to Work the Problem..
If that is not getting you proper results..
Perhaps a Mod to advise then...if nothing is done..
Over the Years I've seen better and more desirable outcomes when it's handled Privately..However,if nothing is done or no replies...then that source's sub is the next step..
I applaud your method so far...
There is a right and wrong way to handle these things..Ive done the Wrong way way too much..I got more Respect and Help,the Right Way..
Just the.o2 of a hot head..
Z...

Standfast

Registered Member
Reaction score
Good Question..??
From one who has gone thru some real BS in the Past when things go South..
I'd you can take emotion out-of-the equation,I'd contact the Rep and share this with them... Privately..Not on open forum and give them the opportunity to explain and correct..Give them some time to reply and try to Work the Problem..
If that is not getting you proper results..
Perhaps a Mod to advise then...if nothing is done..
Over the Years I've seen better and more desirable outcomes when it's handled Privately..However,if nothing is done or no replies...then that source's sub is the next step..
I applaud your method so far...
There is a right and wrong way to handle these things..Ive done the Wrong way way too much..I got more Respect and Help,the Right Way..
Just the.o2 of a hot head..
Z...
I agree to some extent but also look at the scenario of what if a female we know was starting on this labs Var, would it not be beneficial to the community to know as soon as possible to mitigate any negative outcome. HARM REDUCTION
Just thoughts

Tren_Setter253

Your local pharmacist
Registered Member
Reaction score
I agree to some extent but also look at the scenario of what if a female we know was starting on this labs Var, would it not be beneficial to the community to know as soon as possible to mitigate any negative outcome. HARM REDUCTION
Just thoughts
I don’t mean to piss people off on the board by keeping it private. I’ve ran their gear in the past with no complaints. I also know a few different people running their gear currently with no complaints. If you’re curious pm me and I’ll tell you but I don’t think blasting them on an open forum for everyone to see is the way to handle things. Got in contact with the rep and they’re sending me replacements.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
I don’t mean to piss people off on the board by keeping it private. I’ve ran their gear in the past with no complaints. I also know a few different people running their gear currently with no complaints. If you’re curious pm me and I’ll tell you but I don’t think blasting them on an open forum for everyone to see is the way to handle things. Got in contact with the rep and they’re sending me replacements.
I personally think handling it through the rep and not blasting them is the right move. It could of been a simple mislabeled batch.

You did the right thing OP.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
For informational purposes to those who may not know this but…
No way that a “lab” accidentally makes a Var product with dbol powder. Oxandrolone looks like sugar crystals while metandienone looks more like flour. If a source sent me oxandrolone powder that was flour like, no way would I accept it as such. It sure wouldn’t make the melt test either. They are 60 degrees centigrade apart.

Standfast

Registered Member
Reaction score
I personally think handling it through the rep and not blasting them is the right move. It could of been a simple mislabeled batch.

You did the right thing OP.
So not looking out for fellow members is the right move?

Tren_Setter253

Your local pharmacist
Registered Member
Reaction score
For informational purposes to those who may not know this but…
No way that a “lab” accidentally makes a Var product with dbol powder. Oxandrolone looks like sugar crystals while metandienone looks more like flour. If a source sent me oxandrolone powder that was flour like, no way would I accept it as such. It sure wouldn’t make the melt test either. They are 60 degrees centigrade apart.
Interesting

Jph30

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've seen this happen a few times...... Var turning out to be Dbol. The thing that irritates me the most about it is that Var is a fan favorite amongst the ladies....... and Dbol can really f*ck up a woman.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
So not looking out for fellow members is the right move?
It's a sponsor forum. And a 1 time issue doesn't mean the source is bad. Everyone makes mistakes. Anyone who thinks pharmacy medications don't get mislabeled or patients in hospitals don't get given the wrong meds are crazy. People would argue said hospital people are trained professionals but at the end of the day humans are not perfect.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've seen this happen a few times...... Var turning out to be Dbol. The thing that irritates me the most about it is that Var is a fan favorite amongst the ladies....... and Dbol can really f*ck up a woman.
A good reason not to buy from someone who doesn't post up third party testing perhaps....

Standfast

Registered Member
Reaction score
It's a sponsor forum. And a 1 time issue doesn't mean the source is bad. Everyone makes mistakes. Anyone who thinks pharmacy medications don't get mislabeled or patients in hospitals don't get given the wrong meds are crazy. People would argue said hospital people are trained professionals but at the end of the day humans are not perfect.
How is this relevant to protecting your fellow members

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
How is this relevant to protecting your fellow members
I literally explained how I felt about the situation to you. I can not help rather you find my response relevant or not. You obviously have your opinion and I have mine. Such is life 🤷‍♂️ I still respect those that don't agree with me thus I respect your opinion. Agree to disagree.

Wardamn

Registered Member
Reaction score
How do you know this is only a 1 time issue if everyone hides these things from the community? We have to watch out for one another.

Standfast

Registered Member
Reaction score
How do you know this is only a 1 time issue if everyone hides these things from the community? We have to watch out for one another.
Could not agree more, that clown thinks protecting sources over his fellow members is the right way.

Says alot about his character!

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I see your point there for sure. I just found out who the source is as well. I've never used them so I can't speak for their product quality. It's not mine to tell though.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Could not agree more, that clown thinks protecting sources over his fellow members is the right way.

Says alot about his character!

Not elaborating on your point and instead going with name calling "says a lot about your character"

Literally all you had to do was say what @Wardamn said. That's literally all you had to do. I get it now. (No thanks to you)

Standfast

Registered Member
Reaction score
Not elaborating on your point and instead going with name calling "says a lot about your character"

Literally all you had to do was say what @Wardamn said. That's literally all you had to do. I get it now. (No thanks to you)
Elaboration should not be needed in a situation like this, no worries keep doing you fella.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Elaboration should not be needed in a situation like this, no worries keep doing you fella.
That's a personal opinion.

Although I keep finding my self being extremely argumentative atm on this tren and crashed (as of yesterday) estrogen. I should probably just avoid posting in any thread that's the least bit controversial for now.

Agree, disagree or simply not giving a shit, respect to you🙏

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It’s probably tbol, I get increased BP from tbol right away and compared to anavar, its equivalent to eating skittles as far as performance goes.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What people are forgetting is that Raw Sources will sell different powders to their customers

Which is why CONSTANT testing is necessary. Good brands can be "had"

And I'm not excusing them

Var is one of the most Faked compounds out there. Anadrol, 90% of anadrol is garbage. Clen. Most clen is garbage

Any of these high risk compounds MUST be tested. That is on the sponsor.

And customers. Expect to pay more for the real deal. Var, Anadrol, Primo, Trest, Clen. Things that are highly counterfeit.

I have zero dog in this fight. I dont' know the sponsor to be blamed, but realistically this is common.

Var is HIGHLY counterfeit. I have no clue why those of you using it dont just buy R-andro or epiandro and high dose it. Same thing but the PH's are almost never counterfeit.

Anavar is so often counterfeit it's insane. Its the #1 drug clients ask me about for real sources.

Meanwhile Masteron is rarely counterfeit.

People want to be lazy and use orals and skip INJ dht.

Don't drag me into your argument by the way. BC I don't know who bought or sold this, but this is as common as it gets.

danno1

Registered Member
Reaction score
So I wanted to get a second opinion before I come to a conclusion. Recently bought some var off a sponsor on the forum. Started taking it and immediately started having daily headaches and bp issues. I ended up getting bloods done to see what was going on and everything was fine except for my ALT which was very elevated. In the past taking Var didn’t give me any sides at all. Besides feeling like shit the performance increase I should’ve gotten just wasn’t there and the usual var cramps/ tightness wasn’t happening at all. After about 2 weeks of this I quit taking these tabs and bought a test kit from roidtest. I’m not naming the sponsor off the bat for benefit of doubt and because I don’t know exactly how accurate the test is but the coloring looks off to me. It’s hard to get a great photo of it but it’s dark brown (supposed to be mustard green) and pinkish red (supposed to stay clear). Looks like low dose dbol. Thoughts?
That sucks because it looks like Dbol or Tbol to me. Were you testing chunks from a pill, or raws? It looks like chunks from a pill to me in the picture, but the zoom feature is not great. Raw var is granular in texture unlike dbol or tbol which are fine powders. Raw var will not readily dissolve in PGA, and dbol/tbol will easily dissolve up to 50 mg/ml and more.

beast405

Registered Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Fucked up bro. No way a lab accidentally does this bs.

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Okay
Good points on both sides...
I personally had a hard time keeping emotions out the equation when stuff like this happened to ME..It became a total mess..finger pointing,paid and got screwed or running a compound I didn't know I was..Boy that can screw you up.. Especially if female....
Of course a proper up-date should be done..to let everyone know how if it was corrected..
But
If others are currently using that lab the are unaware..and similar things happened to their gear.. I'd say they should have the right to know as Well,at least a heads up..

In the distant past...
I came out swinging at some very highly respected sources..most had been around yrs.. Usually missing stuff that was ordered and paid for..Boy did I get ripped by pretty much everyone..but time showed I was correct....6 months later...

SO
First...proof is needed to even suggest a wrong doing...
Secondly...Less emotion is the Way

I agree the others using that source need to be aware..but exactly how..??
Without great backlash..??

Honestly,if the lab has integrity..and is at fault...They should be the One coming forward and posting the problem..
Or
A peaceful,calm thread basically saying..
I found a problem with this sources Var(or whatever)and I'm in contact with them,trying to resolve the issue..post will follow..

Just a thought ..
Z...