• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Bunk Diazepam from Granabolic exposed

kegger44

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have 1 months worth of emails, no refund, no tests done by Grana, tox screens of my own, and now benzo testing kits. Do not buy Diazepam from Granabolic. It is junk and I'll prove it. Wait for them to fix the situation...
From a past sponsor with a spotless record. YOU TEST EVERYTHING YOU SELL!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!

kegger44

Registered Member
Reaction score
  • Well I wouldn’t buy from a source who sold anything other than bodybuilding drugs.
Oh...ok...so it's fine for them to advertise a product that's junk as long as it's not AAS? I see. Sorry. My mistake.

kegger44

Registered Member
Reaction score
No offense btw...and I make my own AAS therefore do NOT need or want anything made by a sponsor here AAS wise. If they want me to test something I'd be happy to. A sponsor sent me some tren to test 4 years ago and it was Test C with food coloring. Yep. Sorry

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've done some good buisness with Gr, clen, T3 and some other products were good.
While it's certainly possible he received bunk diazepam and passed it along I don't believe he would knowingly scam someone with fake products.
I understand they sent some off for testing, if it comes back fake I trust he would do the right thing.

Sources get scammed by customers just like customers get scammed by bad sources so its hard to judge who telling the truth sometimes.
I just lost 150.00 on a order from a different source, pack never showed up, they said they sent a second pack which also never showed.

Last edited:

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
No offense btw...and I make my own AAS therefore do NOT need or want anything made by a sponsor here AAS wise. If they want me to test something I'd be happy to. A sponsor sent me some tren to test 4 years ago and it was Test C with food coloring. Yep. Sorry

You make your own AAS huh? I have a strong feeling you are not capable of synthesizing hormones…

Bft84

Registered Member
Reaction score
Oh...ok...so it's fine for them to advertise a product that's junk as long as it's not AAS? I see. Sorry. My mistake.
Listen you little junkie bitch you failed to do research. You fucked up. Now go cry and have withdrawals in a corner. How about you get your drugs from a dr instead of the black market. You deserve what you get.

Bft84

Registered Member
Reaction score
You make your own AAS huh? I have a strong feeling you are not capable of synthesizing hormones…
I have a strong feeling he’s never been to a gym. Look at some of the shit advice he’s given.

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Samples of the diazepam were sent to jano. But jano said he cannot and will not test this product. So GrAnabolic has now sent samples to Lab4tox. They are currently awaiting on the results. Once they receive the results, they will come to a conclusion of how to handle this situation. But as of right now, they aren’t going to just offer you a refund because you didn’t feel anything and have no other type of proof. Unless you do have some form of testing done? If you do, then please send them to me via pm or I can give you my email address. But if you don’t, let’s just be patient here. I understand your frustration, but I don’t advise them to react on anything until actual analytical proof via testing has been done on the product.

grAnabolic

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Sherk write all correct.... We as source also have our right to make own test... As Lab4tox complete it we solve all questions in a 1 hr. We here long time and no one wan to loose face.

kegger44

Registered Member
Reaction score
Have you tested it yet Grana? It's been 2months and I'm out $200. I never told people here you were a scammer. Sherk erased a bunch of my posts. I'm being pretty fucking patient here. Especially when they take down my TOX SCREEEN results. But I see you guys have your tongues so far up Princes ass making him making $1500 a month per source...and members just trying to get free fucking gear it's fucking sickening. All I said was I took 5mg two days before THIS TOX screen. And it came back negative. NOTHING!!!!!! But my Kratom showed up big time didn't it? How many of you people know of ANY TOX SCREEN that tests for Kratom? Tell me. Since Sherk took down my posts people are calling me a junkie and scammer. Well you know what Sherk? FUCK YOU. YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT! Here's the tox screen he took down before anyone could look at it. It shows my prescription for Klonopin and Kratom. And I'm a junky...you guys are all pieces of shit. Granabolic test your fucking shit you lazy fuck. You lied to me about shipping time. I paid you extra for faster expedited shipping to try your anadrol and you sent me dick pills. The Tox screen came back negative. How much worse could it get really. I'm out $200 either way.

Have a nice fucking day!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Have you tested it yet Grana? It's been 2months and I'm out $200. I never told people here you were a scammer. Sherk erased a bunch of my posts. I'm being pretty fucking patient here. Especially when they take down my TOX SCREEEN results. But I see you guys have your tongues so far up Princes ass making him making $1500 a month per source...and members just trying to get free fucking gear it's fucking sickening. All I said was I took 5mg two days before THIS TOX screen. And it came back negative. NOTHING!!!!!! But my Kratom showed up big time didn't it? How many of you people know of ANY TOX SCREEN that tests for Kratom? Tell me. Since Sherk took down my posts people are calling me a junkie and scammer. Well you know what Sherk? FUCK YOU. YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT! Here's the tox screen he took down before anyone could look at it. It shows my prescription for Klonopin and Kratom. And I'm a junky...you guys are all pieces of shit. Granabolic test your fucking shit you lazy fuck. You lied to me about shipping time. I paid you extra for faster expedited shipping to try your anadrol and you sent me dick pills. The Tox screen came back negative. How much worse could it get really. I'm out $200 either way.

Have a nice fucking day!!!

Just fyi--I deleted your attachment from this post that clearly showed your personal info (despite the "scribble" attempts which can also be removed with a pdf viewer).

kegger44

Registered Member
Reaction score
And if Sherk didn't remove my post from the other thread. I said quote "don't buy the diazepam right now. Grana is testing it." But all you see is what Sherk wants you to see. Unbelievable. You people are so fucked up...

Lathe Crasher

Registered Member
Reaction score
Kind of shame on you situation OP. Clearly you did your research. Or not….

grAnabolic

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
glad to see topic alive.. lab rcv all samples as 2-3 days yet.. as result for diaz will be ready all questions will be solved within one hr.

peace, good workout to all !

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Results from Lab4tox have come back and the results are as we expected. They are what is labeled. Came back at 4.77mg on 5mg diazepam. This is why we ask everyone to stay calm and patient until testing comes back. These are passing results from a real pharmaceutical grade product. This member emailed us back and said his friends said it worked for them, so maybe his tolerance is built up? I’m curious to know if his tox screen also tested for this drug specifically and that’s why it didn’t show up. Or if maybe he tested after the drug had left his system. Who knows. There’s obvious variables that could have happened for him but these facts don’t lie.
a246f8efe901e54bfc9a7dff6b6e61b6.png

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sherk;1974189 said:
This member emailed us back and said his friends said it worked for them, so maybe his tolerance is built up?

Nice.

feel-all-the-feelz.jpg