• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bullseye’s log

IML Gear Cream!
Merry Christmas Bullseye !

Max

First workout since my car wreck !!

Monday
Shoulders/Traps
Machine Press Machine 3x10
DB Shrugs 3x10
SB Shrugs 3x10
Reverse DB Incline Flys 4x12
DB Lateral Flys 3x10
Upright Row 3x10
Smith Machine Military 4x10

Cardio 30minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First workout since my car wreck !!

Monday
Shoulders/Traps
Machine Press Machine 3x10
DB Shrugs 3x10
SB Shrugs 3x10
Reverse DB Incline Flys 4x12
DB Lateral Flys 3x10
Upright Row 3x10
Smith Machine Military 4x10

Cardio 30minutes

Get it Bullseye! Good DBell & machine circuit (especially with your shoulder/surgeries). My bro in-law is military(and over 40) and has a trick shoulder(meaning he injures it but, never finds out what’s wrong ). He won’t even attempt any barbell squats or leg extensions?? Says his knees are bad and it causes him pain&problems ?? He did have or does have(not noticeable now) horrible psoriasis; he says it was from all the fuel & fluids he dealt(skin/inhalation) with on the flight line since going in @ 17yrs old. I of course want to encourage those exercises but tbh, he’s really strong and is 6’3” ; he definitely doesn’t have skinny legs as he’s naturally big , but his strength upper body is as strong as me (not that mine is high) but,
It surprised me as we train every time I get a chance. No matter what base I’ve gone on (Besides A Few depressing ones) Minot or 29 palms come to mind, Okinawa was awesome but, not if your a Marine (Mofos made them wear fatigues in that sick heat ) They may have changed it now, I was young .’

Kick Butt til you die !

Max

Hey y’all update ,i had a bad accident on thanksgiving morning and totaled my truck sent to ER got. Pretty bad concussion and whiplash and the impact bruised me all over I hit a light pole took my eyes off the road one second and turned around band hit the pole solid head on!! It totaled my truck I met on to work thst njght but had to leave for a CT scan and MRI so I didn’t work Friday or all last week and had to stay out of the gym as well,on top of that I tested postitive for Covid and s sinus infection so I had to deal with all 3 things last week i came back to work yes but should’ve stayed at home ansd im missing the gym so bad doct told me not to be driving anymore this week so i think I’m gonna stay home through Friday and at lease go to the gym tomorrow and Thursday and Friday it’s been a tough ass 2 weeks

Jeez dude!! You literally have the hardest life ever. You have the worst luck. Get healed up man. Love ya brother

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

2nd workout since czr wreck
12/30/22

Biceps/Triceps
SB Curls 4x10,8,8,6
Incline Skullcrushers 4x10,8,8,6
EZ Bar,closegrip 4x10,8,8,6
Dip Machine 4x10,8,8,6
Incline DB Curls 4x10,10,10,10
OH Tricep Rope Extensions 4x10,10,10,10

Cardio 30minutes
Got cramp in my bad leg and shin splints started bothering me had to quit

Get it Bullseye! Good DBell & machine circuit (especially with your shoulder/surgeries). My bro in-law is military(and over 40) and has a trick shoulder(meaning he injures it but, never finds out what’s wrong ). He won’t even attempt any barbell squats or leg extensions?? Says his knees are bad and it causes him pain&problems ?? He did have or does have(not noticeable now) horrible psoriasis; he says it was from all the fuel & fluids he dealt(skin/inhalation) with on the flight line since going in @ 17yrs old. I of course want to encourage those exercises but tbh, he’s really strong and is 6’3” ; he definitely doesn’t have skinny legs as he’s naturally big , but his strength upper body is as strong as me (not that mine is high) but,
It surprised me as we train every time I get a chance. No matter what base I’ve gone on (Besides A Few depressing ones) Minot or 29 palms come to mind, Okinawa was awesome but, not if your a Marine (Mofos made them wear fatigues in that sick heat ) They may have changed it now, I was young .’

Kick Butt til you die !

Max

Well I tried using regular bench’s ok Bench Press says ans I couldn’t do them just hurts to much esp the incline bench so i jzut decided to use the Smith Machine on all my bench presses now it leaves out the decline I have to go real light on that lift I’m just listening to my body and it’s getting better when I first started I couldn’t even do DB lateral raises with my right arm maybe a 1/4 way I’ll but now I can go all the bay up like I’m supposed to but I’m staying light but I’m increasing the number of reps!!

Jeez dude!! You literally have the hardest life ever. You have the worst luck. Get healed up man. Love ya brother

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

My brother thsnk you !!! Yes it’s been a hell of a year and messy and maybe this new year changes will be better!!

Well I tried using regular bench’s ok Bench Press says ans I couldn’t do them just hurts to much esp the incline bench so i jzut decided to use the Smith Machine on all my bench presses now it leaves out the decline I have to go real light on that lift I’m just listening to my body and it’s getting better when I first started I couldn’t even do DB lateral raises with my right arm maybe a 1/4 way I’ll but now I can go all the bay up like I’m supposed to but I’m staying light but I’m increasing the number of reps!!

Smart, listening to your body is the right way. I have to mentally meditate now before training. I know from the past that when you have certain compounds flowing, some forget and start beast mode and it isn’t pretty . It’s hard with all the past year and more has thrown your way but, once you realize that you can always be your best (at that present time ). Time is all we have so don’t waste it on thinking limitations but more on what your able to do much more efficiently. I cannot dunk a basketball so I don’t try, but I play (just not during a bulk)
Lol. You can actually get some old weight/fat off that you may have gained from surgery and work on tightening your dieting skills , increase cardio , do all of your PT (whatever they say you should do) and make proper adjustments. I know some guys who only use machinee or circuits , my own brother in law just refuses to do certain exercises because he’s been injured by doing them , he still works on all the stuff he can do . I know that I do better starting off lean. Doing a bulk or lean bulk with a higher bf% is never good . It took me 5 years just to get bloods within range and a ton of work. If I didn’t care about myself ; I would not have done all that . I love bodybuilding and am all about it , I just want to be smart and live good ; that’s all most want . Shelf life is Maximal!

Max

Smart, listening to your body is the right way. I have to mentally meditate now before training. I know from the past that when you have certain compounds flowing, some forget and start beast mode and it isn’t pretty . It’s hard with all the past year and more has thrown your way but, once you realize that you can always be your best (at that present time ). Time is all we have so don’t waste it on thinking limitations but more on what your able to do much more efficiently. I cannot dunk a basketball so I don’t try, but I play (just not during a bulk)
Lol. You can actually get some old weight/fat off that you may have gained from surgery and work on tightening your dieting skills , increase cardio , do all of your PT (whatever they say you should do) and make proper adjustments. I know some guys who only use machinee or circuits , my own brother in law just refuses to do certain exercises because he’s been injured by doing them , he still works on all the stuff he can do . I know that I do better starting off lean. Doing a bulk or lean bulk with a higher bf% is never good . It took me 5 years just to get bloods within range and a ton of work. If I didn’t care about myself ; I would not have done all that . I love bodybuilding and am all about it , I just want to be smart and live good ; that’s all most want . Shelf life is Maximal!

Max

Thanks my brother hell I’m 56 inhave you listen to my body lol it don’t heal that fast Anymore ha ha!!

Tuesday
Chest
Smith Machine Flat Bench 4x10,8,8,6
Smith Machine Incline Bench 4x10,8,8,6
Decline Bench 2 x7
DB flat flys -3x10
Machine Flys 3x12

Cardio 30minutes

Get Shredded!
Tuesday

Back
Lateral Pull Down 4x10
Back Extensions 4x15
Close Grip Pulldown 4x10
Row Machine 4x10
Straight arm Pressdowns 4x10
Seated Cable Row 4x10

Cardio 30 minutes

Good morning!! Finally returning after my car wreck which I totaled my truck had neck nd back injuries but I’m back inhad Covid and dealing with wreck at the same time I’ve been through hell !!!!
Today is Monday 1/23/23

Shoulder Press Machine-3x10
DB shrugs-3x10
Reverse Incline Rear Delt Raise-3x12
SB Shrugs 3x10
DB Lateral Raise-3x10
Upright Rows-3x10

Cardio 30minutes

Been through hell in 2023 so far I was hoping I had lost my followers my sincere apologies being gone but I’m back and needs some supper guys help!!

Inhad a car wreck in my Chevy Tahoe Thanksgiving morning hit a light pole head in at 40mph trying to keep food from flying off the seat in floor took my eyes off steering wheel one second and when I looked up I hit a light pole at 40mph. Amd centered it when I got my bearings back i backed up and drove it home while was like 1 mile away indidnt call the cops or no one seen it so I juzt sent home went ate thanksgiving then went to ER had CT Csn hurt my neck with severe backlash and slight concussion where my head slapped the seat thank God inhad my seat belt on but air and didn’t deploy inwas shocked but glad it didn’t.

Then I went to my primary doctor next morning and I tested posy for Covid and bad sinus infection so I was out of work and gym for 3 weeks recovering 🩹 which sucked

She gave me pain meds and muscle relaxers and that was in November now inhad 3 more refills on pain meds and muscle relaxers and it’s still not all way healed so I’m 2 weeks having a MRI She told me not to do squats setting thst bat in my neck so I’ll do Leg press instead ,this had started out like shit ,now in 2 weeks going to Endocrinologist and im on cycle with Test/Masteron /NPP/HCG and I’m not getting off the cycle when I see him so when he checks my blood he have a damn fit but I don’t care I’ll just be honest that’s im using but I’m using a low dose at my age (56) those doses do me well, so guys please come back and help support me I really needed it I’ve been really down about missing to e gym thanks all my friends for y’all’s help ,plus to top it off I don’t even have a fucking vehicle to drive im having to drive a borrowed vehicle insurance is taking thier sweet time getting my money !!! Jzut another frustration!! Shit I need some good luck

And last but not least my pet cat Jaxx slipped out of the house Tuesday night sn got clipped in the back leg by a car and broke his back leg so his surgery is today and so upset over th t as well so my life has been shit for the last several months!!! Y’all please help me lol!!!

Bulls

Jesus dude if something shitty is going to happen it happens too you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jesus Bullseye . I’ll need some time on this one… wtf !? I’m here and wish you a fast recovery and hope your not on pain meds again as it is just a dead end ; you know I’m right. I feel bad; I’ve had some car accidents and don’t wish them on anyone. Was there a reason you didn’t call the police ? I totally understand why one wouldn’t but, just for insurance reasons - auto & medical ….it could help. Also, you can fill out a police report post accident in some states..you may wanna call your insurance person (maybe you weren’t thinking right due to head injury ??) . Email me

Max

Damn dude I hope 2023 gets better for you soon!

Following, get those gains!

Jesus Bullseye . I’ll need some time on this one… wtf !? I’m here and wish you a fast recovery and hope your not on pain meds again as it is just a dead end ; you know I’m right. I feel bad; I’ve had some car accidents and don’t wish them on anyone. Was there a reason you didn’t call the police ? I totally understand why one wouldn’t but, just for insurance reasons - auto & medical ….it could help. Also, you can fill out a police report post accident in some states..you may wanna call your insurance person (maybe you weren’t thinking right due to head injury ??) . Email me

Max

Well brother I was on a street wasn’t anyone present no one seen me and no cops seen me so I juzt backed up and drove it home that’s why I didn’t call the police I did call the r insurance company and settled it quickly I’m wating now on my check to buy me another vehicle i started to call the cops but I would’ve been there all day and it was thanksgiving it happened like 1 mile from my home the cops would’ve keep me ther all day so I juzt decided to leave them out of it I don’t even have a vehicle right now waiting on my insurance check to get here to buy another vehicle it’s been hell and I’m not taking pain meds jzut muscle relaxers I gotta have a MRI in a couple weeks thanks for your concern buddy

Wednesday
Arms

SB Curls 4x10,8,8,6
Incline Skullcrushers 4x10,8,8,6
Dip Machine 4x10,8,8,6
Close grip preacher bar curls 4x10,8,8,6
OH Tricep Rope Extensions 10,8,8,6
Incline DB Curls 4x10,8,8,6

Treadmill 30 minutes

IML Gear Cream!
Thursday 1/26/2023
Chest Day ,it’s 5:49am CST fixing to head to gym and hit chest be back later to write my workout hope all is doing well this morning

Friday

Chest
Smith Machine Flat Press4x10,8,8,6
Smith Machine Incline Bench 4x10,8,8,6
Flat DB flys 4x12
Cable Crossovers 4x12
Machine Chest Flys 4x12

Csn it bench press anymore using regubemchs because of my rotator cuff,so im having to use the smith machine and when I use DB to bench I have to go light,sore don’t wanna fuck up my rotator cuff again
I tried bench pressing Witj Incline reg bench but it was just 2 painful even with 65 lbs in the bar it hurt bad and I tried the Decline Ben h press and Same thing happened so I talked to my Orthopedic surgeon and he advised me to use the smith machine

Treadmill 30 minutes

Saturday
Back
Wide Grip Pulldowns 4x12
Back Extensions 4x12
Seated Cabke row 4x12
Row machine 4x12
Straight arm Pressdowns 4x-12

Cardio 30

Tuesday. 1/31/23
Shoulders/Traps

Shoulder Press Machine 4x10
DB Shrugs 4x10
SB Shrugs 4x10
Upright Rows 4x10
Reverse Incline DB Flys 4x10
Smith Machine Shoulder Press 4x10
DB Lateral Raises 4x10

Cardio 30 Mintues
10 Incline 3.0mph

Wednesday 2/1/23
Arms/Biceps

Fixing to head to gym workout arms and cardio will post workout later !!

Wednesday 2/1/23

Arms/Biceps
SB Curls 10,8,8,6
Incline Skullcrushers 10,8,8,6
EZ Bar Preacher Curl 10,8,8.6
Dip Machine 10,8,8,8,6
Incline DB Curls 10,8,8,6
OH Rope Tricep Extensions 10,8,8,6

Cardio 30minutes
11.00 Incline 3.00mph

Well brother I was on a street wasn’t anyone present no one seen me and no cops seen me so I juzt backed up and drove it home that’s why I didn’t call the police I did call the r insurance company and settled it quickly I’m wating now on my check to buy me another vehicle i started to call the cops but I would’ve been there all day and it was thanksgiving it happened like 1 mile from my home the cops would’ve keep me ther all day so I juzt decided to leave them out of it I don’t even have a vehicle right now waiting on my insurance check to get here to buy another vehicle it’s been hell and I’m not taking pain meds jzut muscle relaxers I gotta have a MRI in a couple weeks thanks for your concern buddy

Glad your alright . Hopefully your insurance comes through, totallly sucks ! I wish you an abundance of good vibes coming your way! You deserve it after 2 shitty years . Looks like your training is getting better, so that is great . I’d definitely be trying that tb500/bpc-157 along with my anti inflammatory regimen. A lot of good results from guys I work out with. Gh of course but , sometimes that isn’t an option so peptides will do! Keep your head up and let’s get you back in action! I still remember that young chick at the gym you wanted to hook up with (your always with the young ones)!

Max

Glad your alright . Hopefully your insurance comes through, totallly sucks ! I wish you an abundance of good vibes coming your way! You deserve it after 2 shitty years . Looks like your training is getting better, so that is great . I’d definitely be trying that tb500/bpc-157 along with my anti inflammatory regimen. A lot of good results from guys I work out with. Gh of course but , sometimes that isn’t an option so peptides will do! Keep your head up and let’s get you back in action! I still remember that young chick at the gym you wanted to hook up with (your always with the young ones)!

Max

Brother I appreciate it so much my neck is still bothering me some but no more pain meds I quit those after the pain got better I hate them ,I’m gonna have an MRI in 3 weeks to make sure I already had a CT scan after it happened it was all clear may just be muscle related ,least I hope it is ,training is improving ,yes bud I love the younger ladies lol thanks buddy your always helpful to me !!

Back