• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🍺🍺Bud Light🍺🍺

Get Shredded!
So Musk still hasn't figured out how to stop BS from spreading using his bird? I've looked around industry news reports and its looking like its about 7% but those numbers aren't the whole picture because its so delayed and only accounts for sales to the general public, not industry wide. That IW number trails about about 2 months so until that number is actually reported, it's just guesses. But seriously if sales were down 69% (I think that number alone is a key to the seriousness of this tweet) there would be shit flowing everywhere, and the stock would be plummeting. The funny thing when looking at the numbers is that Coors is gaining what BL is loosing. So are those people boycotting (another odd word combo to be anti gay with) BL and drinking coors not worried that the #1 sponsor of gay rights in the macro brewery space won't turn them as gay as BL will? Its funny watching them flounder trying to figure out where to direct their outrage when they find out the majority of the business they use support them fucking gays! I'm just sitting here sucking it in and laughing my ass off. Its better than a 80s sitcom.

So Musk still hasn't figured out how to stop BS from spreading using his bird? I've looked around industry news reports and its looking like its about 7% but those numbers aren't the whole picture because its so delayed and only accounts for sales to the general public, not industry wide. That IW number trails about about 2 months so until that number is actually reported, it's just guesses. But seriously if sales were down 69% (I think that number alone is a key to the seriousness of this tweet) there would be shit flowing everywhere, and the stock would be plummeting. The funny thing when looking at the numbers is that Coors is gaining what BL is loosing. So are those people boycotting (another odd word combo to be anti gay with) BL and drinking coors not worried that the #1 sponsor of gay rights in the macro brewery space won't turn them as gay as BL will? Its funny watching them flounder trying to figure out where to direct their outrage when they find out the majority of the business they use support them fucking gays! I'm just sitting here sucking it in and laughing my ass off. Its better than a 80s sitcom.
Funny how you confuse the Trans agenda with homosexuals

Apples and oranges.

Listen I wasn't supporting Budweisers garbage products before this, so it doesn't affect someone like me personally. I wouldn't give them a dime regardless.

I personally dont give a shit if someone wants to be trans, but I don't wanna hear about that crap and see it in every TV commercial, etc. No one wants your trash agenda pushed on us.

Screenshot_20230505-072934-499.png

::: PREFACE:::
I hope Bud Light goes out of buisness for this little stunt. I'm not buying that the higher ups didnt know about this new campaign either. They took a chance and it backfired. Fuck em.
————————————
Buuuuuut..
As much as I love Asain guys, this Dylan guy is kinda sexy.
Stoooooid over the top FAKE fem yeah...but he/she/it has quite the BODY!
Nice and tiny.
Id eat that ass til he passed the fuck out

Look at this fuck!!

Look at this fuck!!

He looks like a combination of Betty Boop and the AIDS virus.

He def has the HIV thing down pat.

I did like him in his movie Dallas Buyers Club though

IML Gear Cream!
Oh scum on Wes.. Sexy is sexy.
I know u too wanna suck on his hole as much as I wanna.

As much as I love Asain guys, this Dylan guy is kinda sexy.
Stoooooid over the top FAKE fem yeah...but he/she/it has quite the BODY!
Nice and tiny.
Id eat that ass til he passed the fuck out

Why not save yourself some time and just drink a Vatt of Magic Johnsons blood? LMFAO hahahahaha

Why not save yourself some time and just drink a Vatt of Magic Johnsons blood? LMFAO hahahahaha
You've made quite a few AIDS references over the years. What's THAT about?
Be nice Wes.
It probably hasnt impacted u in ur straight life, but it has for many of us in the gay world.
Your a religious guy... stop it.
(xox)

You've made quite a few AIDS references over the years. What's THAT about?
Be nice Wes.
It probably hasnt impacted u in ur straight life, but it has for many of us in the gay world.
Your a religious guy... stop it.
(xox)
Well that’s the thing.

You’ve stated yourself you like to fuck fat white bitches with big tits. It’s guys like you that infect straight man’s hog pool.

You’re a murderer. No better than the scary j-6 “insurrectionists”. Pick a side and commit. Those that willingly spread AIDS to the straight community will get the death sentence when I take over.

You can pretend like HIV isn’t an epidemic within the gay male community….. and you can pretend like Dr, Fauci had no involvement in the AIDs outbreak of the 80’s.

It’s fine…

Your entire life is a lie anyways.

now gay bars are refusing to sell bud light for their super patriotic response add, they are getting jammed up on all sides, I think its about time and I hope other products will stay out of politics and focus on making better products

who-drinks-bud-light-v0-x8i5e3wvc3ta1.jpg

I'm not gonna lie. I've always hated Bud Light as an actual drink

It makes me wonder why it has been the top seller for so long? And how?

Is it bc they spend millions in pushing this crap to everyone?
Makes you wonder how much the media influences different things in Society

I mean I dont think anyones gonna argue me and say, "bud light is the best tasting beer and highest quality ever"

It literally tastes like Horse Piss. Not that I would know, but I mean there are good quality tasting beers and Bud Light has never IMO been it.

Hell in college we wouldn't even drink it and we would drink NATTY ICE. That stuff may be even lower quality but prob tastes slightly better?

I mean I dont think anyones gonna argue me and say, "bud light is the best tasting beer and highest quality ever"

It literally tastes like Horse Piss. Not that I would know, but I mean there are good quality tasting beers and Bud Light has never IMO been it.

Hell in college we wouldn't even drink it and we would drink NATTY ICE. That stuff may be even lower quality but prob tastes slightly better?
because they are major a vendor everywhere, all major sports and street fairs

I’m gonna go ahead and agree that the entire Budweiser line of beers suck, and whatever they do politically doesn’t matter to me because the product is bad. It’s very much the same conversations I have about kid rock. His music so his awful, there’s more important things to knock him about then his political views.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dumbest on Earth...Screenshot_20230517-183255-348.png

Magic Johnson never had HIV. When he came out I told all my friends ”Watch…this is bullshit. He has been paid to bring this subject beyond mainstream and to front of the minds of the general public to bring up the value of drugs and treatment. That fucker will still be alive in 30 years…watch!”
Jimmy Six-Pack changed his mind and figured that anybody can get it.

Magic Johnson never had HIV. When he came out I told all my friends ”Watch…this is bullshit. He has been paid to bring this subject beyond mainstream and to front of the minds of the general public to bring up the value of drugs and treatment. That fucker will still be alive in 30 years…watch!”
Jimmy Six-Pack changed his mind and figured that anybody can get it.
Magic? Meh….
How Wilt the Stilt never got it IDK

🤣🤣🤣Screenshot_20230524-125307-107.png

Back