• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🍺🍺Bud Light🍺🍺

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Go woke go broke.

Guys you no longer can use the phrase w your buddies "hey let's go pound back some tall boys after work fellas"

FB_IMG_1680782199631.jpg

Guys you no longer can use the phrase w your buddies "hey let's go pound back some tall boys after work fellas"
Hang on one second here... just slow down okay..
Exactly how tall are these boys?
I'm kinda tall, but I really like short guys.
Unless he's tall like THIS fucken dreamboat..

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    5.4 KB · Views: 263
images-jpeg.90311

iu

Nice to see that Deb from Napoleon Dynamite is still in the photography business.

Are you drinking 2% milk because you think you are fat? Because you could be drinking WHOLE milk.

Seriously though, from a business point of view, I don't understand why these major brands are promoting pro-trans messages/sponsorships on their products. It's a minuscule population, most people from all backgrounds/ethnicities/religions are not supportive of trans, and it sidelines biological women. It's a guaranteed loss of profit.

Imagine if one of the board sponsors here puts pics of trans people on their supplements. Next time you buy tadalafil, there's a pic of Dylan Mulvaney with its maniacal smile and mouth wide open.

Seriously though, from a business point of view, I don't understand why these major brands are promoting pro-trans messages/sponsorships on their products. It's a minuscule population, most people from all backgrounds/ethnicities/religions are not supportive of trans, and it sidelines biological women. It's a guaranteed loss of profit.
I'll fucken tell u why.. It's ONLY because this tran/binary crap is all the rage.

IML Gear Cream!
It's proven to lose money and destroy brand value.

Didn't they learn from the other brands?

I also don't understand but if I owned stock I'd immediately "pull out" of that brand...pun intended Kilsong🤣

I had to Google this one to get it 😆

I'm still a Corona guy myself 🤷‍♂️
Switch to Modelo. It’s better the Corona. When I’m on the lake all day I drink Miller Lite. It really does taste better then bud water lite

The degenerates have gone full blown attack mode on our society. Schools teach this nonsense to kids and all day every day they try to normalize the unnatural. Its in our media, our entertainment, our politics, our everything. Men can get pregnant and need tampons. 6 different made up genders and now kids can pretend to be animals and the schools have to provide litter boxes. We have become insane. I think a segment of our population is forever lost. Time to cut ties with these freaks. If they are going to "come out of the closet" then we need to start forcing our beliefs on them also. I don't think we can have a healthy functioning society with these people. We need to segregate.

Switch to Modelo. It’s better the Corona. When I’m on the lake all day I drink Miller Lite. It really does taste better then bud water lite
I use to drink Modelos with this Native American kid in high school. It's not just a stereotype, they can really handle their alcohol 😂

He ended up winning a million dollars on a scratch ticket and never heard from him again. Lucky bastard.

hears fart
Photographer : that sounded wet.
Photo model : makes reassuring face.
Kilsong : wet bussy?

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Imagine if one of the board sponsors here puts pics of trans people on their supplements. Next time you buy tadalafil, there's a pic of Dylan Mulvaney with its maniacal smile and mouth wide open.
Makes you wonder what the end game actually is. What are they conditioning the public for that’s worth the loss of revenue in the eyes of powers that be?

I think it’s related to legalizing pedophilia myself. Seems like a lot of super wealthy pedos in this world.

If you think about the kind of resources it would take to actually traffic minors for sexual deviants you’d realize that it’s a huge overhead cost… and huge maintenance cost. The legislation they seek would minimize costs.

That’s my theory.

Kill all pedophiles is my philosophy.

The degenerates have gone full blown attack mode on our society. Schools teach this nonsense to kids and all day every day they try to normalize the unnatural. Its in our media, our entertainment, our politics, our everything. Men can get pregnant and need tampons. 6 different made up genders and now kids can pretend to be animals and the schools have to provide litter boxes. We have become insane. I think a segment of our population is forever lost. Time to cut ties with these freaks. If they are going to "come out of the closet" then we need to start forcing our beliefs on them also. I don't think we can have a healthy functioning society with these people. We need to REGULATE by EXTERMINATION!

Fixed it for you

Makes you wonder what the end game actually is. What are they conditioning the public for that’s worth the loss of revenue in the eyes of powers that be?

I think it’s related to legalizing pedophilia myself. Seems like a lot of super wealthy pedos in this world.

If you think about the kind of resources it would take to actually traffic minors for sexual deviants you’d realize that it’s a huge overhead cost… and huge maintenance cost. The legislation they seek would minimize costs.

That’s my theory.

Kill all pedophiles is my philosophy.
You know what this reminds me of? In Ancient China, there was a huge demand for eunuchs. Originally anyone working in the palaces of the emperor had to be castrated so that they wouldn't fool around with the royal princesses and potentially f*ck up the royal bloodlines. But then it became a control issue because eunuchs were submissive, not aggressive, and spent their time learning and doing work rather than thinking about sex or fighting or rebelling. So then it became a prestige issue because families wanted their sons to be a palace eunuch since they would be held in high esteem and earn money and status by working for the government.

I feel the Western World is trying to do the same to men. Metaphorically cutting off penises and making men submissive and easier to control.

LMAO, for people so eager to inject hormones to look a certain way this whole Bud Light trans drama is so especially hilarious. Most of you will never ever see this or any of the cans produced for pride yet are quick to proclaim "go woke go broke". I fucking bought a bud light last night, because I could give two shits about trans people. If people want to shoot up hormones who are WE of all people to judge or criticize.

Im a newbie trying to find some Anavar to stack with my TRT, I could care less about the social aspect of this forum. But these post are so pathetic I cannot help but chime in. 😂🤣

There is no end game, they’re just trying to sell more beer.
Trying to sell more beer?

You do know the type of people that drink bud light right?

Trannies drink fruity drinks I’m guessing. Maybe put the tranny on a white claw or Budweiser lime or something.

LMAO, for people so eager to inject hormones to look a certain way this whole Bud Light trans drama is so especially hilarious. Most of you will never ever see this or any of the cans produced for pride yet are quick to proclaim "go woke go broke". I fucking bought a bud light last night, because I could give two shits about trans people. If people want to shoot up hormones who are WE of all people to judge or criticize.

Im a newbie trying to find some Anavar to stack with my TRT, I could care less about the social aspect of this forum. But these post are so pathetic I cannot help but chime in. 😂🤣
The common vein is who starts them.

Trying to sell more beer?

You do know the type of people that drink bud light right?

Trannies drink fruity drinks I’m guessing. Maybe put the tranny on a white claw or Budweiser lime or something.
You’ve got a serious problem

Back