• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Brief review of PharmaTest E250 Ampules

KazzoK

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New member doing my duty in spreading the word of reliable sources. Been on/off for 9+ years and on these Ampules for around 3+months. What can I say that hasn't been addressed many times before, stuff is legit. Oil is smooth no pip, which is a big issue with me, I'm very sensitive to BA levels in gear. MANY ugls use too much thereby giving me horrendous pip. E250 from PCom was smooth as butter. Gains have been decent, currently I'm cutting so I'm using the test mainly to hold onto muscle while dieting. Lastly I want to add, unlike some ampules what's really cool about these, these have a blue dot (many companies don't do this) that visually guides you on where to place your thumb assuring a clean break of the top every time. So far I'm a big fan! Will try to post picture of product soon. I also plan on sticking around here for a while, feel free to PM me regarding anything I can answer or post on here.

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
First off welcome to asf... Make an thread in the new members section and tell us alittle bit about yourself!!

Thanks for the review!!! Amps seem to be a big hit lately... Pics and bloods would be much appreciated!!

Last edited: