• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bp meds

radcock

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good evening iron brothers. I am looking for a domestic bp med site. I have a source overseas it takes 2-4 weeks to land. Any suggestions would helpful. Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Go to a doc. Seriously. They get covered by insurance and you can get 3 month supply for around $8-20 usually.
Yes I may do that she knows I'm a meat head. She knows I'm on test but not all the other shit. I don't wanna tell her. Lol. I'm on lisinopril atm but I'm running abombs right now at the end of my first week. I'm concerned about my systolic number being higher than normal.

Yes I may do that she knows I'm a meat head. She knows I'm on test but not all the other shit. I don't wanna tell her. Lol. I'm on lisinopril atm but I'm running abombs right now at the end of my first week. I'm concerned about my systolic number being higher than normal.

BP is probably the number one reason to quit orals. Not worth it, imho. Especially the older you get.

I wouldn't worry about the doc being too suspicious. Tons of people have high bp. Most of us consume 30x as much sodium as we need.

BP is probably the number one reason to quit orals. Not worth it, imho. Especially the older you get.

I wouldn't worry about the doc being too suspicious. Tons of people have high bp. Most of us consume 30x as much sodium as we need.
Ya I'm on like day 5 of oral anadrol. The time before I wasn't on any bp med thus time I'm on lisinopril

My doc has me on Losartan. It definitely works. I'm 41 and used to be a big meat head, like 275ibs of meat head. Now I stay around 230 to 260.
I would say the scariest thing that has happened to me is I developed a cough for a few months. I went to the doctor and my BP was like 205/120. Not good. Ended up going to the hospital to a heart doctor because I was misdiagnosed with congestive heart failure.
The heart doctor says your ankles aren't swollen. They put some weird dye in me that made me feel all warm and put me in this machine. At the time I was about 265ibs. The doc asked me if I was taking anything. I told him Test, Tren, and dbol.
Come to find out I had a blood clot in my lung for months. He said I was very lucky I got sent to him immediately. I've always been curious if it was the tren that caused it. I've been on Losarton since. That was about 5 yrs ago. BTW it was tren ace I was on. I was jacked and strong as hell, just had this nagging cough. I still use the same source. I was on another board that has since shut down. It was a good board and this place reminds me of it.

No doctor will refuse to give you BP meds if you have seriously high blood pressure even if you tell them you're taking steroids. When I was 28 I had a heart scare(I was training for a triathlon and went for a 10 mile run on New Years Day after getting completely shitfaced on New Years Eve). It was also over 80 degrees that day in LA and I collapsed. At the ER I was completely honest and told the doctor that I was taking steroids at the time. 15 years later that shit is still in my medical records so every doctor and nurse I see, sees my steroid use and none of them say a word about it.

Bottom line: go to a doctor, get a prescription. Dont fuck around buying BP meds from a sponsor. Who knows if you're getting the real shit and the real dose.

No doctor will refuse to give you BP meds if you have seriously high blood pressure even if you tell them you're taking steroids. When I was 28 I had a heart scare(I was training for a triathlon and went for a 10 mile run on New Years Day after getting completely shitfaced on New Years Eve). It was also over 80 degrees that day in LA and I collapsed. At the ER I was completely honest and told the doctor that I was taking steroids at the time. 15 years later that shit is still in my medical records so every doctor and nurse I see, sees my steroid use and none of them say a word about it.

Bottom line: go to a doctor, get a prescription. Dont fuck around buying BP meds from a sponsor. Who knows if you're getting the real shit and the real dose.
He is correct about doctors not refusing BP medication. I would strongly suggest you don't mention anabolic usage. That will stay in your file forever and with electronic file sharing that is not a good thing.

Have you try natural remedies? I am 58 and been on gear for over 3 decades and no BP issue. Beet juice carditone are amazing for high bp

He is correct about doctors not refusing BP medication. I would strongly suggest you don't mention anabolic usage. That will stay in your file forever and with electronic file sharing that is not a good thing.

Have you try natural remedies? I am 58 and been on gear for over 3 decades and no BP issue. Beet juice carditone are amazing for high bp
Organic Green tea, and Pure Tart Cherry Juice are excellent natural solutions. BP meds are toxic.

Organic Green tea, and Pure Tart Cherry Juice are excellent natural solutions. BP meds are toxic.

I like that stuff. I use the Organic, not from concentrate Dark Tart Cherry Juice and green teas (I think the brand is Knudsen). I use tmg, the active in Beet juice or Sweet Beets as well.
My daily use of natural supplements and medications has been a balancing act and constantly changing.

I have Ménière's disease (rare for a 13yr old) most are afflicted 60 to 80yrs range. After seeing 7 doctors, they (Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgeon) finally diagnosed it. He offered surgery but, I’d be deaf afterwards in that ear, also he warned me that with Ménière's it can travel to the other ear . So I didn’t want or get surgery. He told me some people are able to control it and live with it dieting and avoiding certain foods , “But it could take years, Kid” ! ….he gave me an Rx for Dyazide (potassium sparing) diuretic and an anti-mimetic. I rarely have episodes now and I’m sure it may come back hard when im older. It’s partially why I learned so much about food/nutrition & exercise at a young age . Indias Ayurvedic Top Doctors,
Researcers/Scientists of Botanicals,
Extracts, the “actives” in plants, trees,
Etc are watched and copied by Pfizer and other Big Pharma Giants “they make synthetic or partially synthetic/pure forms or copies of their findings .

Max

IML Gear Cream!
I like that stuff. I use the Organic, not from concentrate Dark Tart Cherry Juice and green teas (I think the brand is Knudsen). I use tmg, the active in Beet juice or Sweet Beets as well.
My daily use of natural supplements and medications has been a balancing act and constantly changing.

I have Ménière's disease (rare for a 13yr old) most are afflicted 60 to 80yrs range. After seeing 7 doctors, they (Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgeon) finally diagnosed it. He offered surgery but, I’d be deaf afterwards in that ear, also he warned me that with Ménière's it can travel to the other ear . So I didn’t want or get surgery. He told me some people are able to control it and live with it dieting and avoiding certain foods , “But it could take years, Kid” ! ….he gave me an Rx for Dyazide (potassium sparing) diuretic and an anti-mimetic. I rarely have episodes now and I’m sure it may come back hard when im older. It’s partially why I learned so much about food/nutrition & exercise at a young age . Indias Ayurvedic Top Doctors,
Researcers/Scientists of Botanicals,
Extracts, the “actives” in plants, trees,
Etc are watched and copied by Pfizer and other Big Pharma Giants “they make synthetic or partially synthetic/pure forms or copies of their findings .

Max
Knudsen! Yup yup!
Go to www.naturalnews.com and search your condition. That place has a huge archive of natural remedies. Hopefully theres something there to help.

Nebivolol. Was suggested to me by GymnTonic. Worked so good I cut the dose in half.
Had it prescribed by an online doctor. Prescription filled for a few bucks. Maybe $20....

Your muscle shop was good but they have been falling off lately.

Greentea powder lowers BP in minutes, and is also a great anti-oxidant. Meds just cover the problem while causing other issues. 🤷

Good evening iron brothers. I am looking for a domestic bp med site. I have a source overseas it takes 2-4 weeks to land. Any suggestions would helpful. Thanks in advance

JUVENON Nitric Oxide Blood Flow 7

Back