• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

BP and liver health

BigBill

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What do y’all use to help keep Bp and liver in check while on cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Board Rep
Reaction score
Some guys use low dose blood pressure meds year round. A good cardio program coupled with high water intake can make a difference. Some compounds like Tren can make it difficult to manage your BP. It just needs to be closely monitored. Some compounds I simply can't use anymore such as EQ.

A strong water intake program can make a big difference on your liver health. Be smart with orals. Remember, the liver is very resilient and has the ability to heal itself to a degree. Your main concern should be focused on your kidneys.

Thanks
L

What do y’all use to help keep Bp and liver in check while on cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrgreen376

Registered Member
Reaction score
BP- lisinopril year round for me
Liver health- nac- liver defense- tudca daily

Other health supps I take

Fish oil, turmeric, braggs apple cider vinegar

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
some of my daily supps

Omega 3
tumeric/curcumin
spirolina
nac
tudca
liv 52
milk thistle

gallon + of water most days

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Board Rep
Reaction score
Good stuff bro

QUOTE=HFO3;1419307]some of my daily supps

Omega 3
tumeric/curcumin
spirolina
nac
tudca
liv 52
milk thistle

gallon + of water most days[/QUOTE]

mcreject83

Registered Member
Reaction score
Blockade by Assault Labs and Lisinopril 40mg everyday. I already have a history of high blood pressure so that’s why I have to go with 40mg, off cycle I get away with 20mg lisinopril. At one point I cut down to 185 lbs and was able to come off BP meds completely but I was too small. I’m only 5’6 so I like to stay between 205 to 215, depending on my goals at the time. That’s a pretty decent size for someone my height.

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Board Rep
Reaction score
Right on Devildog

Blockade by Assault Labs and Lisinopril 40mg everyday. I already have a history of high blood pressure so that’s why I have to go with 40mg, off cycle I get away with 20mg lisinopril. At one point I cut down to 185 lbs and was able to come off BP meds completely but I was too small. I’m only 5’6 so I like to stay between 205 to 215, depending on my goals at the time. That’s a pretty decent size for someone my height.