• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Bouwen pharmaceutical

Lup1988

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any reviews on shill pharmaceutical products?

Last edited by a moderator:

Iceman402

Registered Member
Reaction score
I get that same Bouwen lab stuff from a local guy I know. I trust him and He runs it. I only got their anavar and it’s legit. The guy was from pakistan, so he has family around there that just ships it to him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravisBickle

Registered Member
Reaction score
First post by the OP and then a follow up by someone with almost no posts as well saying they run it and it’s legit 🙄

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’d buy their stuff if I weren’t a shill for musclemecca.ca

JaySwizzle

Registered Member
Reaction score
Some local dude was tryim to sell me this lab..be he seemed sketchty as hell...try and let me know how it goes lol..20200507_125056.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
this shit is getting redic. its like Deja vu around here. diff. lab everyday when theres what 50 on here that we know are legit! some have to learn the hard way i guess? fuck it, go for it!

JaySwizzle

Registered Member
Reaction score
I dnt think its rediculous...this is a forum after all not just a online market.. i think its an honest question.. i remember a month or so back people asked about "biotech" now a month or two later, we have a sponsor on here who carry and some people swear by it...there are many labs out there, and just becuz we never heard of them doesnt make them fake/bunk..just my $.02

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Iceman402

Registered Member
Reaction score
First post by the OP and then a follow up by someone with almost no posts as well saying they run it and it’s legit

I wouldn’t come on here and lie about it.. tf do I gain from that? I just posted my input and that’s it. Believe me or don’t. It doesn’t matter to me. it’s not like I can prove it. Welcome to the internet

TravisBickle

Registered Member
Reaction score
I wouldn’t come on here and lie about it.. tf do I gain from that? I just posted my input and that’s it. Believe me or don’t. It doesn’t matter to me. it’s not like I can prove it. Welcome to the internet

People regularly lie on the internet. I don’t need to worry about believing you bc I use the board sponsors here. I don’t just come around shilling non board sponsors. Welcome to the board tho

Iceman402

Registered Member
Reaction score
People regularly lie on the internet. I don’t need to worry about believing you bc I use the board sponsors here. I don’t just come around shilling non board sponsors. Welcome to the board tho

You’re assuming I’m shilling.. I’m not. If I was, I would have recommended the vendor who sold it to him. I only stated the brand was the same I had gotten locally. So if you weren’t worried about believing me, you wouldn’t assume the shill, right?

TravisBickle

Registered Member
Reaction score
You’re assuming I’m shilling.. I’m not. If I was, I would have recommended the vendor who sold it to him. I only stated the brand was the same I had gotten locally. So if you weren’t worried about believing me, you wouldn’t assume the shill, right?

The shill comment is more geared toward the OP. It’s still suspicious that someone else (you) come in with almost no posts to immediately say the gear is gtg. The long and short of it is that they aren’t a sponsor here and aren’t sold by any sponsors here (I don’t believe) so the discussion about the brand has no place here.

ImCharilieBruh

Registered Member
Reaction score
For what its worth pretty much nothing the packing looks well done. Lol following

Anaballer

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have some of this stuff and not sure if it’s legit- was hoping to find some solid feedback on it here lol

Androgenocide

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, has anybody tried gear from OPISAGIANTFAGGOT Labs? I hear they're the best...

Anaballer

Registered Member
Reaction score
My boys say this is garbage bowen.. threw the dbol in the trash
Yep not too confident in it at this point. Ordered a couple quantitative test kits and ordered some SB anavar. Will compare the Bouwen with the SB and share results here.

Really hope SB’s shit is solid because I ran out of my old source’s test cyp....not even gonna try the Bouwen stuff

Anaballer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Forgot to add, I’ve been on Bouwen gh for about 6 weeks and getting IGF test this week- shall see if levels are elevated or trash

Bigpumprick

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How did the blood results go I've been running bouwen honestly think it's bull shit no results just a sore ass from injection

Androgenocide

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yep not too confident in it at this point. Ordered a couple quantitative test kits and ordered some SB anavar. Will compare the Bouwen with the SB and share results here.

Really hope SB’s shit is solid because I ran out of my old source’s test cyp....not even gonna try the Bouwen stuff
Can confirm SB is gtg

Anaballer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Bouwen gh is solid, I think everything else from them is junk tho. @Bigpumprick I’m gonna PM you

My igf1 levels are below. SB is good on everything

Attachments

• F52FD4D6-9EB8-46C6-9B9D-AABAAEF2D5BF.jpeg
    F52FD4D6-9EB8-46C6-9B9D-AABAAEF2D5BF.jpeg
    179 KB · Views: 5