Book Newbie Finally Joining a Community

pairofdice

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all,

26, 185lbs, 5'11, 15% BF. Lifting since I was 13 growing up watching Zyzz, Matt Ogus, Jeff Nippard, the real original gym internet bros. Been on moderate dose Test E (150mg/Week) for about a year straight after running bloods almost a year half ago and was around 200ng/dl total. I was so shocked I ordered another test off discountedlab and came back 220. Decided to really focus on my sleep, better diet (already pretty good) and managing stress. Re-did bloods and still in the mid-200's so finally decided on test after watching and reading countless hours of the worlds worlds most knowledgeable professionals, Dr.Hertoghe, Dr. Serrano, Dr. Rouzier, Dr. Lichten & Anabolics by Bill Llewellyn. Retested 6 weeks in levels got better (1100 total, 23 free) CBC, thyroid everything else great, symptoms got better and just all around felt great. Looking to run my first real cycle to help with some mass and the aches with recent broken fibula injury (see below). Really happy to be out of the books (even though i always go to my notes) and part of a great community. Took a couple days to get out of the internet world of BS forums and final a legit one. Nice to meet you all!

300mg/test e - weekly
200mg/nandrolone - weekly
100mg/oxymethlone - daily

8 week cycle

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to ASF

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
Hello all,

26, 185lbs, 5'11, 15% BF. Lifting since I was 13 growing up watching Zyzz, Matt Ogus, Jeff Nippard, the real original gym internet bros. Been on moderate dose Test E (150mg/Week) for about a year straight after running bloods almost a year half ago and was around 200ng/dl total. I was so shocked I ordered another test off discountedlab and came back 220. Decided to really focus on my sleep, better diet (already pretty good) and managing stress. Re-did bloods and still in the mid-200's so finally decided on test after watching and reading countless hours of the worlds worlds most knowledgeable professionals, Dr.Hertoghe, Dr. Serrano, Dr. Rouzier, Dr. Lichten & Anabolics by Bill Llewellyn. Retested 6 weeks in levels got better (1100 total, 23 free) CBC, thyroid everything else great, symptoms got better and just all around felt great. Looking to run my first real cycle to help with some mass and the aches with recent broken fibula injury (see below). Really happy to be out of the books (even though i always go to my notes) and part of a great community. Took a couple days to get out of the internet world of BS forums and final a legit one. Nice to meet you all!

300mg/test e - weekly

8 week cycle
Your free test is garbage compared to your TT.

Welcome to ASF brother!!

You could use 125mgs test per week with Proviron and have higher than a 23.

I love Jordan, but 23 isn't good here

I'm a rep for UncleZ.ru if you need anything...

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Jaxz

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to asf

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all,

300mg/test e - weekly

8 week cycle

Let's stick with Test till you get everything dialed in..
Diet, recovery protocols and more knowledge..
Learning how to read bloodwork and controlling Estrogen..
8 weeks on Deca is a waste, and Drol is way too strong for a beginner..
Just an old dog's .o2
Z...

dignified45

Board Rep
Reaction score
Hello all,

300mg/test e - weekly

8 week cycle
On behalf of Worldofroids team, welcome to ASF brother! Feel free to reach out if you need anything; We'll be glad to help!
ASF GIF.gif
ASF50 200 minimum.jpg

big_rich

Registered
Reaction score
On behalf of team psl welcome bro.

Team ep
Puritysourcelabs.ru