• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BOGNERS First LOG

IML Gear Cream!
It was HARD TO pin tonight!!!

I used my right hand and I'm LEFT handed so it felt awkward and felt HARD to even reach my ass then as I pinned I was shaking and sweating and getting my angle wrong cause of looking in mirror and trying to push it all in without dropping the syringe it was a messy struggle but I somehow miraculously got all the damn oil in!! Ugh..

Glad it's over lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was HARD TO pin tonight!!!

I used my right hand and I'm LEFT handed so it felt awkward and felt HARD to even reach my ass then as I pinned I was shaking and sweating and getting my angle wrong cause of looking in mirror and trying to push it all in without dropping the syringe it was a messy struggle but I somehow miraculously got all the damn oil in!! Ugh..

Glad it's over lol

I remember those days. Before you know it you'll be pinning like a seasoned vet without even thinking twice about it. You got this brother.

1st Cycle ever starts today.

I'm 32 years old
Height 5'9"
Weight 209lbs
BF % idk but I'm not fat ass and not super lean

Diet:
ill discuss in video but basically aiming for high cals 3-4,000 high protein and no sugars or junk

Training:
details will be in video

Stack:
Test C 500 weekly pin twice per week
Dbol weeks 1-4 50mg ED split doses
Aromasin 25mg ED split dose
HCG is on hand if needed

Supps:
Anavite multi
Casein Protein
Fish oil
Tudca
Creatine
Beta

Pct... I have clomid and nolva on hand but after confirming my natural test results I'm tempted to say FUCK pct with those shit numbers and just cruise afterward.. Depends on how I feel later what would Yal do?

Reference point bloods

42f1fff082313625cd761ebd6d3867a0.jpg

I would try to get on trt but.. I've been wanting to do this a long time and also I'm tired of arguing with docs only for them to say well Na you look fine but hey if you don't "FEEL" fine (sex drive, low energy, mood swings) try our selection of antidepressants lol tried em.. Didn't help.
Now I'm ready to get this shit started. I'll post some pics and more content when I get home
Welcome, my fellow juice buddy. Keep the picture in mind of what you are wanting your goal to be, and don't lose sight man. If you feel like you want to throw in the towel because it's not what you thought it was, just revert back and remember the image of your body peaked similar to a Greek God, (I'm sure that's your goal). It is worth the pain, sweat and agony. Take pleasure in it all, it's a beautiful journey.

Sent from my LG-UK495 using Tapatalk

89a2587ce5ec4ea761cf481998f76717.jpg

Stocking up in case I decide to cruise after this

Nice stash
If ur scared of using them
I know a guy that will take oils off ur hands for free, lol

Pinning will get easier. Try your ventral glute a few times. That will be easier for you to reach.

Pinning will get easier. Try your ventral glute a few times. That will be easier for you to reach.

You know I actually thought bout that but seems a lot people have hit and miss with that spot or trying to hit it just right. That's only reason I haven't tried it yet but hell ya looks like would be WAY easier to reach!

Nice stash
If ur scared of using them
I know a guy that will take oils off ur hands for free, lol

Na I'm good mish but thanks for offering haha

You know I actually thought bout that but seems a lot people have hit and miss with that spot or trying to hit it just right. That's only reason I haven't tried it yet but hell ya looks like would be WAY easier to reach!

Its not too bad.. Go on the IA forum and X has a sticky of where to find it. Once you get it once your good. The only time it hurt for me was when I went straight at a 90 instead of slightly downward.

Its not too bad.. Go on the IA forum and X has a sticky of where to find it. Once you get it once your good. The only time it hurt for me was when I went straight at a 90 instead of slightly downward.

How long of needle?

Laying down is much easier to pin glutes... I struggle to reach round standing up especially when trying to pin the left

I don't think that X's vid is technically the VG. I remember Big Ronnie stating that it was the dorito shaped muscle when you squeeze your glutes. I think X acknowledged it at one point but not sure.

Anyone have any insight? Would like to add the VG to my rotation.

How long of needle?

1 inch

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think that X's vid is technically the VG. I remember Big Ronnie stating that it was the dorito shaped muscle when you squeeze your glutes. I think X acknowledged it at one point but not sure.

Anyone have any insight? Would like to add the VG to my rotation.

Stand up straight weight on left side, put and on your right hip area and move your right leg outwards. The muscle that flexes I believe is the VG.

1 inch

- - - Updated - - -

Stand up straight weight on left side, put and on your right hip area and move your right leg outwards. The muscle that flexes I believe is the VG.
Thanks bud. That's what I recall from the video X put up but the "Dorito" reference threw me off.

I should have known not to trust Big Ronnie. Never trust a BBC.

1 inch

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks!

1st week I gained bout 3lbs water it seems but lifts in gym have been insanely intense which is nice! And still taking 50mg dbol/25mg aromasin daily no sore or itchy nips at all but I'm not sure how soon those sides can take effect..
And I was just wondering
Can crashed estradiol cause depression? Not saying I crashed my est but my est starting point on blood panel was like 17 I think ^^ and mood is LOW LOW LOW.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
1st week I gained bout 3lbs water it seems but lifts in gym have been insanely intense which is nice! And still taking 50mg dbol/25mg aromasin daily no sore or itchy nips at all but I'm not sure how soon those sides can take effect..
And I was just wondering
Can crashed estradiol cause depression? Not saying I crashed my est but mood is LOW LOW LOW.

Good question bro, I'd like to hear someone chime in with input

Sent from my LG-UK495 using Tapatalk

I'm debating on backing off the aromasin... Maybe do 12.5 mg daily instead..

I was wondering this myself, aside from bloods how do you know if you are taking to much AI? 25mg a day seems to much to me but I just did 6 months of test and needed nothing.

I'm debating on backing off the aromasin... Maybe do 12.5 mg daily instead..

Maybe 12.5 EOD might be enough.

I was wondering this myself, aside from bloods how do you know if you are taking to much AI? 25mg a day seems to much to me but I just did 6 months of test and needed nothing.

Think I'll do another blood panel 3weeks in just to see estradiol and what the dbol is doing on liver enzymes. I'll post when I get those bloods until then I'm kinda feeling it out

Even with dbol correct?

It couldn't hurt to try it since you are feeling it out, try just 12.5mg EOD and see if it helps, strange but the Guys I know that got me into this none of them use any AI ever, and they all run WAY higher doses and more compounds then I do, now I know this means nothing really because all our bodies are different, but at least we are somewhere where we can ask questions and get help.

Back