• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

BlueBlood's imminent comeback log.

BlueBlood

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'd been training for about 2 years until a really unfortunate event derailed my training, and caused me to go on a downwards spiral. It's been about 3 years since I picked up a weight, and with the restrictions slowly being lifted where I live, I figured now's as good a time as any to get back into the groove of things.

Personal stats: Age: early 30's
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 235 lb

My goals are to slowly gain back strength and conditioning, and lose some of the extra belly fat. This thread will be dedicated to my diet and gym routine.

BlueBlood

Registered Member
Reaction score
It's been snowing a lot here, so I decided to do some cardio at home for my first day. 30 minutes on stairmaster - first 20 min at 86 steps/min then last 10 at 60-66. At the end felt drained yet feeling better. About 400 cals burned.

Currently not on any cycle due to Covid and I still have some lingering brain fog and minor lung issues from a bout of Covid I caught a year ago.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Starting a log right out of the gate! I like it. :winkfinger:

BlueBlood

Registered Member
Reaction score
Had a can of sardines with some pasta for breakfast, and Varenyky for a snack (yes, I'm mostly Ukrainian). Boiled some pierogies for lunch, and am going to have some lean chicken breast with vegetable mix for dinner. Let's get this!

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Had a can of sardines with some pasta for breakfast, and Varenyky for a snack (yes, I'm mostly Ukrainian). Boiled some pierogies for lunch, and am going to have some lean chicken breast with vegetable mix for dinner. Let's get this!

What can I say...
But sorry about what's going on in your home Country...
Z...

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
This guy seems to be trolling Mindless wit his posts I'm thinking...

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
This guy seems to be trolling Mindless wit his posts I'm thinking...

Yep, the OP just got made.

He came over here from Fitmisc to troll me with his assholery and copied and mangled stuff from my log over at UGBB. His "crew" will undoubtedly continue to create accounts here and on other forums to sow discord here and also on other forums.

BlueBlood

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yep, the OP just got made.

He came over here from Fitmisc to troll me with his assholery and copied and mangled stuff from my log over at UGBB. His "crew" will undoubtedly continue to create accounts here and on other forums to sow discord here and also on other forums.

No joke brother. I was inspired by your log on UG and decided to copy your arduous regimen. Those steps the first day after a long time away from the gym sure were demanding.

- - - Updated - - -

What can I say...
But sorry about what's going on in your home Country...
Z...

My parents' but I still feel a tie to my ancestral home, so thank you.

BlueBlood

Registered Member
Reaction score
Finally made my way to the gym today, as I entered the door for the first time, a feeling of anxiety swept through me, and I thought, "Alright, take it easy now, you've done this before, so what if you're not nearly the fine physical specimen you once were?" I started warming up with some push ups and sit-ups, and then took a break to sit and text on my phone, when this mountain of a man approached me. I looked up and tried to look around but his gargantuan physique took up my entire field of vision. He asked me if I was really looking to get back into it, or if I was there to play around. Long story short, he's now my coach and he's going to be my moral support in the gym. I decided to forego my routine for the day, since my trainer left after the short speech he gave me, but I feel reinvigorated. Got home and did 5x10 on my COC guide, as I daydreamed about the great things he and I would soon accomplish.

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey Brother...
Not sure what's going on here...But if you're for real..not Bull Shitting Us..
But I'm willing to give You A Swing at Bat..

Now I'm 55..been here a couple of yrs..and seen my fair share of trolls..Plus I don't want anyone wasting My time or taking up time that someone might need Real help..That being said..BTW..you would be a real shitcake to waste the time I give You..!!

So,I'm in bed 15 to 20 days a month now..BUT I will give you my thoughts,opinions and Time..Please don't waste IT..
But
If this is a game...Well that's on You..

Now...Welcome to the Best Damn BB Forum...
Z...

BlueBlood

Registered Member
Reaction score
Mad Russians apparently.

I have ate pussy for breakfast though, so who am I to judge?

I take exception to that, I'm Ukrainian, not Russian. In fact, I'm probably going to go to the gym tomorrow in a blue shirt and yellow shorts to show my support.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, who the fuck eats sardines for breakfast

What's wrong with that as they're a cheap and lean source of protein?

Last edited:

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I take exception to that, I'm Ukrainian, not Russian. In fact, I'm probably going to go to the gym tomorrow in a yellow shirt and blue shorts to show my support.

- - - Updated - - -

What's wrong with that as they're a cheap and lean source of protein?

Zero cal dessert! (pussy not sardines)

Hey...isn't it kind of like a guy from Texas saying he's a "Texan" and not an american? Aren't you like...just a state of Russia? I'm just asking, I'm a dumb american lacking education and history.

BlueBlood

Registered Member
Reaction score
Zero cal dessert! (pussy not sardines)

Hey...isn't it kind of like a guy from Texas saying he's a "Texan" and not an american? Aren't you like...just a state of Russia? I'm just asking, I'm a dumb american lacking education and history.

Separate country and different language. There are a lot of ethnic Russians in the Eastern part, but my family hails from Lviv, which is an hour away from the Polish border.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Separate country and different language. There are a lot of ethnic Russians in the Eastern part, but my family hails from Lviv, which is an hour away from the Polish border.

I was just being a sarcastic dumbass. Good for you for not falling for it.

BlueBlood

Registered Member
Reaction score
I was just being a sarcastic dumbass. Good for you for not falling for it.

I know a lot of retards that have no knowledge about anything that's outside the US. How was I supposed to know you weren't one of them?

BlueBlood

Registered Member
Reaction score
Had 3 Deviled eggs for breakfast, some lasagna for lunch, a protein bar as a snack at around 5, and for dinner I had oatmeal with some whey protein. Overall I'm at around a 300-400 cal deficit by my calculations, 200 lb is the goal.

BlueBlood

Registered Member
Reaction score
Went to the gym today with my new trainer.

5*5 flat bench with 185
3*8 incline bench with 65 lb db
3*10 machine shoulder press
4*12 cable lateral raise
3*8 Ez curl bar skullcrushers, 25 plates per side
3*12 tricep underhand pushdown

Finished it with some steps. I'm going to be sore tomorrow, that's for sure.

BlueBlood

Registered Member
Reaction score
Had lean ground turkey with white rice for breakfast. Borscht and Sautéed green beans with medium-rare steak for lunch, a fruit salad as a snack, and canned tuna with lettuce for dinner.

Mentzerasf

Registered Member
Reaction score
Will be following. You and I are about the same size/age. I was also about to start a log, but you beat me to the punch. lol. Good luck brother.

BlueBlood

Registered Member
Reaction score
Trained back yesterday.

5*5 deadlifts with 315
3*8 bodyweight pullups
3*10 machine rows
4*12 cable curls
3*8 hammer curls with 35 lb
3*12 rear delt flies

BlueBlood

Registered Member