• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bloodwork Free test results

M760

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What does it mean to have such high free test? Is it good or bad? Does it mean that it’s just being wasted and not out to use?

Attachments

• E6D22B9A-BB2A-4FF5-B121-A2825136E451.jpeg
    E6D22B9A-BB2A-4FF5-B121-A2825136E451.jpeg
    238.1 KB · Views: 27
Having high free testosterone levels is actually a good thing. Free test is the amount of hormone that is NOT bound, therefore, more readily available for use. Curious, what compounds are you running atm? Proviron, mast?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

600mg test
Gw ultra 30mg
Ostarine 20mg

Oh right on!! That’s good to hear

No offense, but youre cycling and dont know about free-test, etc?

At least you did bloods and asked, but folks need to know this stuff going in IMO.

I know the basics. I’m doing a basic test cycle. Nothing special tbh

What does it mean to have such high free test? Is it good or bad? Does it mean that it’s just being wasted and not out to use?
How long after last injection were these bloods taken? At 600mg I'd expect ateast closer to 2500 2-3 days after

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

Took test on Thursday last shot was Monday

No offense, but youre cycling and dont know about free-test, etc?

At least you did bloods and asked, but folks need to know this stuff going in IMO.
His question wasn't that bad, he's asking what does it mean if it's so high.
It was a fair question but I see what your point is..

To the original poster, this is the ideal goal is to try to have as much free test that is working for us, rather than what is bound and basically useless, or what is bound and at the mercy of what we would hope would become free test.

Some people have a natural conversion with a good ratio of high free test when using test, and other people such as myself need to incorporate proviron,mast and that times low dose Winny in order to get the shbg down low which in return will have a higher free test..
Basically you're bound test was in handcuffs and they were freed and unlocked.

One of the beautiful parts about this is people will experience less estro sides with higher free test, because bound test is the one that loiters and has nothing to do and has a tendency to get in trouble

IML Gear Cream!
Yea my estro is in range. And I agree I thought my test would be higher for sure 🤷🏽

Back