• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

bloodwork for monster sustanon

again4the1sttime

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
alright here is dosing schedule and pinning and then blood results

8/25 ....500mg
8/27 ....500mg
8/29 ....250mg
8/31 ....9am bloodwork...test was a capped version...maxed out at >1500

and in case yall didn't see the other thread..roidtested it too...that thread is here http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/61388-just-wanted-to-share

monster is a stand up lab...great owner, great reps, great gear, great prices...everything you need, they are great on

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 140
  • monster.jpg
    monster.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 137
Thanks for doing this brother!

Im repping both of yous for negging each other

agreed
go to quest they dont cap

i dont know what lab my doc sends them to...i get physicals and checkups and bloodwork from my doc...he is my personal physician primary care...when i get bloods done early next year, i will see if he can send the samples to a lab that doesnt cap or make sure the lab he is sending them to dont cap

Ur doc is ok with you having test above 1500!!!??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont know what lab my doc sends them to...i get physicals and checkups and bloodwork from my doc...he is my personal physician primary care...when i get bloods done early next year, i will see if he can send the samples to a lab that doesnt cap or make sure the lab he is sending them to dont cap

next time just get him to write u a script and take it to labcor or quest yourself. they pretty much take all insurance

Back