• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bloodwork for IL Test E and Orange Tops GH

Killionb12

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wanted to post these for you all. Happy with results. I wasn’t fasted due to getting these done while at a doctors visit for my test script refill. I’m on 3iu of IL GH daily and 350mg of IL Test E weekly. Now Im typically at 1150ish when on prescription Test Cyp at 250mg weekly so this is good for 350mg of IL Test E weekly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for testing it and sharing it honestly ,

we offer you 100$ as credit store, you can use it at any time, :)

Wanted to post these for you all. Happy with results. I wasn’t fasted due to getting these done while at a doctors visit for my test script refill. I’m on 3iu of IL GH daily and 350mg of IL Test E weekly. Now Im typically at 1150ish when on prescription Test Cyp at 250mg weekly so this is good for 350mg of IL Test E weekly.

Forgot to blackout page 2 bud! But nice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oops I quoted him. Got to delete that also

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for letting me know, couldn’t see it unless I expanded view

Great results man!!
I deleted your photo for security reasons. Please blackout personal info and post again.

Shit thanks man. I forgot the 2nd page

IML Gear Cream!
Free Test seems low in comparison to your Total Test... IMHO. Are you not using any Mast or Provi ?

The IGF-1 number looks legit for 3iu. I'm currently running 3 as well of the same orange tops and my last labs (about a month ago) had me sitting at 315. But I had some NPP in my system as well so that could be the difference.

I run exactly the same...well did for years (350 test 3 iu GH Orange top). Today I only run 200 test/week but that is enough to maintain size. I run the 3 iu's of GH 3 days on one off. Sometimes I will do 5 on 2 off.

I run exactly the same...well did for years (350 test 3 iu GH Orange top). Today I only run 200 test/week but that is enough to maintain size. I run the 3 iu's of GH 3 days on one off. Sometimes I will do 5 on 2 off.

Good maintenance dose

Thanks for testing it and sharing it honestly ,

we offer you 100$ as credit store, you can use it at any time, :)
This is available for anyone posting gH blood work?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

This is available for anyone posting gH blood work?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
we welcome anybody who use our orange top or grey top puretropin gh or other items to test them and post the test results honestly ,
1. to help people know our hgh or other items' quality is good or not
2. to help us improve our hgh or other items' quality step by step
3. to help people know our service is good or not
4. to show quality is our standard and we focus on quality and service

Back