• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Blood work to get?

doichtoro

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 44 and doing Sustanon 350 mg/week, masteron 200 mg/week, NPP 200 mg/week, and 60 mg of anavar/day in two doses. I'm happy enough with the workout results but I'm surprised at how sleepy and lethargic I am. I haven't gotten bloods done in a while. Any suggestions on what I should check? Previously I left it up to the TRT clinic but now that I'm doing it myself I'm not sure what to have checked. One of the blood draws showed low T3 and T4, according to the TRT clinic. Any thoughts on what tests I should order? Also, I recall there was a link on ASF somewhere to get order cheap blood work. I can't find it now. Anyone have the link?

Thanks

Altenator_6

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure which blood panels to recommend to try to figure out your concerns, but I can tell you that I use LabsMD and it's a pretty simple process, and reasonably priced. You will have to go to a quest diagnostics center for the blood draw.

doichtoro

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks. And what do you normally have done?

Altenator_6

Registered Member
Reaction score
The test I like is called:
[FONT=&quot]Male Anti-Aging Deluxe w/Free Testosterone. It's $175 but very thorough. It will cover everything you need I think. My latest (about 5 or 6 weeks ago) posted in thread linked below.

[/FONT]
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/113057-My-Lab-Results-on-GC-Test-E