• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Blood work from online trt

Macker1515

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For 99$ from one online trt source I can have Testosterone, Estradiol, Dhea-S, Free T3, and Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) tested is it worth going this route. Anything else I should have tested I wanted to run test cyp with possibly eq coming up.... I was thinking to getting CBC test done to boot. Anything else I should check? once numbers come back I’ll figure out exactly what I want to do thanks.

jdubz0017

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure but I think with a little bigger font, some sentence / paragraph structure and maybe a little punctuation you might get some feedback.

Registered Member
Reaction score
For 99$ from one online trt source I can have Testosterone, Estradiol, Dhea-S, Free T3, and Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) tested is it worth going this route. Anything else I should have tested I wanted to run test cyp with possibly eq coming up.... I was thinking to getting CBC test done to boot. Anything else I should check? once numbers come back I’ll figure out exactly what I want to do thanks.
I would definitely add in the CBC with differential/platelets.