• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Blood work cruise dose e2 help

Bigbadwolf04

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Blood work results e2. Help!
So been cruising on test 200 mg for about 4 weeks now after my cycle of test,npp, and anavar .

Been pinning mon and thurs and taking 12.5 mg aromasin on pin days.

Have not got my testosterone numbers yet but the estrogen came back.

Got my blood work on Friday and last pin day and ai use before that was Monday prior so not sure if that affected it as much.

But

Estradiol - 46

Estradiol ultrasensative - 60

Seems high for cruise dose and ai?

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Blood work results e2. Help!
So been cruising on test 200 mg for about 4 weeks now after my cycle of test,npp, and anavar .

Been pinning mon and thurs and taking 12.5 mg aromasin on pin days.

Have not got my testosterone numbers yet but the estrogen came back.

Got my blood work on Friday and last pin day and ai use before that was Monday prior so not sure if that affected it as much.

But

Estradiol - 46

Estradiol ultrasensative - 60

Seems high for cruise dose and ai?
Aromasin is much shorter half life than adex. Take it eod if you must but I don't think e2 being a bit high is a bad thing as long as no gyno or sex drive problems but that's just me

Lifeguardkliff

Registered Member
Reaction score
Aromasin is much shorter half life than adex. Take it eod if you must but I don't think e2 being a bit high is a bad thing as long as no gyno or sex drive problems but that's just me

^ this 100% no sides no problems

frank zazz

Super duper mod
Registered Member
Reaction score
What kind of test were you taking on cycle ? What dose were you on and what type of ai were you taking . It is possible that you are still high from your cycle were you pinning 1000mg a week and than just start your cruise at 200 every week or did you skip a couple of weeks to let your higher test levels equal out .

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What kind of test were you taking on cycle ? What dose were you on and what type of ai were you taking . It is possible that you are still high from your cycle were you pinning 1000mg a week and than just start your cruise at 200 every week or did you skip a couple of weeks to let your higher test levels equal out .

What I think too, hasn't normalized yet

Bigbadwolf04

Registered Member
Reaction score

Nothing too crazy was 300 test 300 npp and 25 mg var

frank zazz

Super duper mod
Registered Member
Reaction score
Nothing too crazy was 300 test 300 npp and 25 mg var
If you’re not getting e2 sides and dick is working like it should than I would leave it like it is . I would get bloods again in a couple of months just to see where you are .

Bigbadwolf04

Registered Member
Reaction score
If you’re not getting e2 sides and dick is working like it should than I would leave it like it is . I would get bloods again in a couple of months just to see where you are .

Got my test level back and was 1140