• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Blood results

Pathadden

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 41 and been running gear on and off for a long time and I am no expert by any means. I have run many compounds but mainly stick to test tren mast. I have run ridiculous amounts and conservative amounts. Just saying that to give background. Now I normally don't check my blood work. I know that's bad but I just checked it and would like to run it by some of you that know what they are doing and offer me some advice. For about 6 weeks I have been on
250 mgs test enanthate
525 mgs tren ace
525 mgs mast.
All weekly dose. My blood work shows my test levels at 1550 and estridol 83. Now I have been trouble keeping a good erection and been emotional on shit that I shouldn't be. I am assuming because the ridiculously high estrogen. Normally I run test at a gram or higher and just take 25 mgs of aromasin and haven't had any problems so I didn't think I would need an ai with 250 test. Of course I got it on hand so should I start out at maybe 12.5 twice a week or so I need to be more aggressive to bring that number down. Sorry for the long post. Any advice, flame welcome.

I'm 5'9 210 some abs train hard and eat clean 90 percent of the time.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'd say you're issue is 100% estrogen.

I'd start an AI like u said. I need an AI on just 200mg a week of test personally.

I'd do 25mg today and 25mg 3 days later then maybe next week u can drop to 12.5 x 2 a week for 25mg total a wk. Everyone is different and it's impossible to predict how much AI u need

Pathadden

Registered Member
Reaction score
Actually I just took a 25 before I even read this. I will do like you said for a while and recheck. Thank you for reply.

Pathadden

Registered Member
Reaction score
And isn't 1550 test level very good for just 250 mgs of test or is that pretty normal. Again I know it varies greatly.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
And isn't 1550 test level very good for just 250 mgs of test or is that pretty normal. Again I know it varies greatly.
Like you said it varies but no that isn't abnormal for 250mg test. I've seen higher. Just depends on the quality of the testosterone and how the individual response is but I would classify your test result as normal and expected.

I'm not very good at even guessing dosages for aromasin. I much prefer armidex but that's just a personal preference. Seems like most guys prefer aromasin and I totally get why. But we like what we like. I'm thinking the 25mg twice in a week is the right call though.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm 41 and been running gear on and off for a long time and I am no expert by any means. I have run many compounds but mainly stick to test tren mast. I have run ridiculous amounts and conservative amounts. Just saying that to give background. Now I normally don't check my blood work. I know that's bad but I just checked it and would like to run it by some of you that know what they are doing and offer me some advice. For about 6 weeks I have been on
250 mgs test enanthate
525 mgs tren ace
525 mgs mast.
All weekly dose. My blood work shows my test levels at 1550 and estridol 83. Now I have been trouble keeping a good erection and been emotional on shit that I shouldn't be. I am assuming because the ridiculously high estrogen. Normally I run test at a gram or higher and just take 25 mgs of aromasin and haven't had any problems so I didn't think I would need an ai with 250 test. Of course I got it on hand so should I start out at maybe 12.5 twice a week or so I need to be more aggressive to bring that number down. Sorry for the long post. Any advice, flame welcome.

I'm 5'9 210 some abs train hard and eat clean 90 percent of the time.
Were you fasted?
What type of blood test did you have? Was the estro portion ultrasensitive lc/ms?
What was your Free Test?
How soon did you pull bloods after your injection?

Tren can cause cross reactivity, just something to consider with false positives. and higher readings.

Thats a great score with test. I recently pulled 1796 on low test cyp/mast e, was a bit to close to blood pulling time, but had no choice with schedule.
Timing will certainly give out some crazy readings. Remember, its just a snap shot, it doesn't mean this is a constant environment.

If you run a gram a week, and now your doing 250, with 525/525, this is a completely different shift with hormonal firing and signaling, it wouldn't be surprising that someone experienced fluctuations with emotions.

You changed up from what you normally run, to something a bit different with dosages, yet comparing how you feel and should feel in comparison. Apples and oranges brutha.
Don't beat yourself up over numbers, sensitives will vary and so will our mental state.

Tren can cause some ED issues for people, its such a slutty drug.

You could adjust your aromasin to 12.5 EOD. and just take it from there. Don't beat yourself up. No need to go into this with an aggressive approach.

If I was a betting man, I'd say most of this is contributed to your tren ace dose, thats high man. This wouldn't be unusual or out of the ordinary with tren. Tren has man faces..

Pathadden

Registered Member
Reaction score
I did this test that I got from a thread about ordering blood work...
Mid cycle bloods can not be done as cheaply. The testing method needs to be LC/MS.
The privateMD female panel cuts off at a test level of 1500.
You can use the female hormone panel from Labsmd.com
LabsMD - Simple and Secure Lab Tests Online

I was not fasted. I injection of 125 mgs of test Monday evening got blood test done Wednesday at about 1 pm. Not extremely worried about numbers just erection thing. Really not extremely worried about that because it works and I'm married and wife understands and knows what I take, just like it to be 100 percent.