BLM executes a young white mother with a gunshot to the head

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Typical NIGGER behavior. Whites need to completely separate from these monkeys. Or kill them all.

You’re just as much of the problem as the BLM. You are no different in your way of thinking as they are. This thought process that you and the BLM share is the most ignorant way of thinking. Looks to me like you’re just as much of the “NIGGER” that you say they are.

Iron_Mike

Registered
Reaction score
You’re just as much of the problem as the BLM. You are no different in your way of thinking as they are. This thought process that you and the BLM share is the most ignorant way of thinking. Looks to me like you’re just as much of the “NIGGER” that you say they are.
Exactly, I wish all racists would just kill each other lol

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

IronRage

Registered
Reaction score
I guess trusting in God is so far out of the question for most that comprehending waiting patiently for his salvation and displaying faith is just not an option

It is for more people than you think, don’t be so negative

IronRage

Registered
Reaction score
imagine what lincoln and martin luther king would have to say about 2020, pretty sure lincoln would say send all freed slaves back, MLK probably would say pull up you fucking pants and get a job

Funny how black people idolize mlk but have no clue what he stood for and are undoing what he gave his life for as we speak.

HFO3

NO LIMITS are coming again
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Interesting article
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/28/black-lives-matters-real-agenda/

[h=1]Black Lives Matter's real agenda[/h][FONT=&quot]The movement is at war with black husbands and fathers[/FONT]

The irony of blm is a major goal is to remove the nuclear family and raise the kids as a tribe in their “village” with no father in the house at all. “We feel we are doing very well since fatherless, single mother homes are at 50%”

Anyone who backs this org is retarded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rot-Iron66

Registered
Reaction score
We are in the final years of transformation in to a communist country, this story should be on every news channel but it’s not.

Funny how the liberal media ignores horrific black on white crime. They also ignore black on black gun crime weekly in Chicago and other ghetto communties.
They are the true racists. (Liberals, SJW's, Karens, Jeffries, BLM's, etc).

Havent see any so called "white nazi groups" do much of anything over the years. What these others have done in 4 years under Trump-related insane TDS, outnumbers any white group in the last 40 years.

Insane commies...

gashred777

Registered
Reaction score
I wasn’t taking shots ... just wondered if you have adopted the blm mantra out of obligation, being married to a ‘person of color’. Just curious if you guys agree with that platform.

ive heard that if you don’t subscribe to the blm movement, then you are racist.

Bro it’s all good. I see a lot of shit talking from you in a lot of threads. What do you look like? Lol. My physique is out there as I’ve run logs for sponsors that are here on other forums. I’m just trying to figure out if you’re one of those fucking duds that join forums that you have no right joining just because you’re a bored loser. I guess I could be wrong.

lifter6973

Banned
Reaction score
Most peeps here would vouch for MILF King as being good people. You though, I don't know you from jack shit. Take a pill bro and relax. This is the pit after all.

Edit- I cant help myself here. Can you please explain what it takes to give people the right to join forums like these? Did you make the rules?
Bro it’s all good. I see a lot of shit talking from you in a lot of threads. What do you look like? Lol. My physique is out there as I’ve run logs for sponsors that are here on other forums. I’m just trying to figure out if you’re one of those fucking duds that join forums that you have no right joining just because you’re a bored loser. I guess I could be wrong.

Last edited:

gashred777

Registered
Reaction score
Most peeps here would vouch for MILF King as being good people. You though, I don't know you from jack shit. Take a pill bro and relax. This is the pit after all.

Edit- I cant help myself here. Can you please explain what it takes to give people the right to join forums like these? Did you make the rules?

My man- not trying to stir shit up. But the shit talking is not needed all the time. You don’t know me, and I don’t know you. But I’m far from new to forums. I get it that it’s the pit. But bro.....when you say shit about kids that you don’t know. All good. Maybe he is a good dude. Maybe he isn’t. I don’t know that and I can firm my own opinion.

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector (TWI)
Registered
Reaction score

well, I’m definitely a loser. But I keep myself pretty busy. Let’s see, im a husband, a father, a proud owner of a bad ass dog, a gym rat, a former athlete, a former rock star wannabe, a former drug experimenter, an asshole, umm... I work full time, I’m Caucasian (Heinz 57), I have darker skin for a white boy tho.

ive also run logs for sponsors (monster and GC)

but yeah, you are right, I have no business joining steroid forums and talking shit about communist buttholes in my homeland.

das es mein land!

gashred777

Registered
Reaction score
well, I’m definitely a loser. But I keep myself pretty busy. Let’s see, im a husband, a father, a proud owner of a bad ass dog, a gym rat, a former athlete, a former rock star wannabe, a former drug experimenter, an asshole, umm... I work full time, I’m Caucasian (Heinz 57), I have darker skin for a white boy tho.

ive also run logs for sponsors (monster and GC)

but yeah, you are right, I have no business joining steroid forums and talking shit about communist buttholes in my homeland.

das es mein land!

Hey man - I was clearly in my feelings last night and acting overly sensitive. My e2 will probably be high as fuck when I get blood results later this week.

That said, my bad man and no hard feelings on my end. There really is no excuse for what I said. I don’t know you but that doesn’t mean you’re a shit person.

Milford King

Registered
Reaction score
Hey man - I was clearly in my feelings last night and acting overly sensitive. My e2 will probably be high as fuck when I get blood results later this week.

That said, my bad man and no hard feelings on my end. There really is no excuse for what I said. I don’t know you but that doesn’t mean you’re a shit person.

haha it’s fine man. I talk shit. I can take shit too.

and I am a shitty person, for I am human.

but I’m not all up in my feelers (I’m conservative not democrat haha)

all is well.

oh yeah, I look like shit right now too, covid gainz weren’t the gainz I wanted. Been 5 months since I hit the weights. Got a kid with compromised immune system so I built my own home gym, been a process and gym equipment is rare and overly expensive...

gashred777

Registered
Reaction score
haha it’s fine man. I talk shit. I can take shit too.

and I am a shitty person, for I am human.

but I’m not all up in my feelers (I’m conservative not democrat haha)

all is well.

oh yeah, I look like shit right now too, covid gainz weren’t the gainz I wanted. Been 5 months since I hit the weights. Got a kid with compromised immune system so I built my own home gym, been a process and gym equipment is rare and overly expensive...

I’m a shitty person too bro lol. Again though, was clearly being a little bit of a bitch last night and got caught up in my feelings.

That definitely sucks about the covid weight gain for you man. But I understand your situation. My wife has severe asthma so I haven’t been to the gym since March. I was able to get my setup here at the house together pretty quickly though at the beginning of April. So I’ve been lucky enough to be able to still train consistently and hard. But you’re right.....it is a motherfucker finding and getting weights, equipment etc. Especially because people know that there is a shortage and want to charge fucking unreal prices for everything

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
i googled black kills white and a list of blacks killed by police come up, I googled white killed and some old stories of blacks being falsely accused comes up, I googled white woman murdered and articles of black woman murdered comes up, looks like google is redirecting searches

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
i googled black kills white and a list of blacks killed by police come up, I googled white killed and some old stories of blacks being falsely accused comes up, I googled white woman murdered and articles of black woman murdered comes up, looks like google is redirecting searches

Google was awesome back in the day. It has totally become a leftist whore though. They have been busted on so many things it's not even funny.

zwhit

Registered
Reaction score
BLM is officially a terrorist group funded by an outside source, imo. And people are buying it hand over fist. And being used to destroy this country. What they don't realize is that the endgame of what this country will turn into is exponentially worse than anything that's currently REALLY happening in our country now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jolter604

Snorts raw tren
Registered
Reaction score
BLM is officially a terrorist group funded by an outside source, imo. And people are buying it hand over fist. And being used to destroy this country. What they don't realize is that the endgame of what this country will turn into is exponentially worse than anything that's currently REALLY happening in our country now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I am looking for the link where a guy said he was hired for Blm by Obama.

Milford King

Registered
Reaction score
they will end up killing more of their own just wait and see
Lol

what a joke.... “ we are gonna fight the cops who put black criminals in jails ... free all black criminals.. rape and murder is ok if the perp is black!!”

”highly trained” .... so what they gonna slam dunk a basketball on the cops lol 😉

get a job you fat dumb slobs