• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blast length

IML Gear Cream!
180 pounds and your playing with slin and a gram of the strongest steroid and a gram of nandrolone. I think you gotta hit the drawing board on everything from diet to exercise. That much gear isn’t required to put on mass… your just destroying your body from the inside out man

Man you probably know what it's like. People like me just coming here to learn not to get guilted or called an idiot for taking too much gear. It's clear more is better to a point then you get diminishing returns just looking to find where that point is, and fuck my ass can tolerate the high-dose shit. I don't wanna get hit with shit like well think about your liver. Just wanna know how to put on mass. I do more gear I get more results. Imma keep doing that till I'm as big as I want then switch to a maintenance dose. The faster I get to my goal to faster I switch to maintenance == less time on gear. I know it's more gear for a shorter period of time but that's how I wanna run my shit.
Less time on gear doesn’t matter if you’re injecting 2.5 grams of shit a week. Speed of gain is laziness. Gear is a walk or a jog and you’re doing a 50 yard dash. Seriously encourage you to reconsider things from a health standpoint. If you didn’t want advice and are set on those doses then why post.

Less time on gear doesn’t matter if you’re injecting 2.5 grams of shit a week. Speed of gain is laziness. Gear is a walk or a jog and you’re doing a 50 yard dash. Seriously encourage you to reconsider things from a health standpoint. If you didn’t want advice and are set on those doses then why post.
What's like a proper cycle then? And do I need to take a cruise to resensitize to the new lower doses?

5'11"
180lbs
I don't have bloods
Diet: about 3000 calories, protein: 200g
training: 12-16 sets per muscle group, 5-6times a week
I'm curious, if you're 180 now, what was your starting weight before running those big numbers of gear? You also reference 'missing that huge full look.' Were you huge at one point? Serious questions

The pros don't cycle off though right?
You’re not a pro though, you don’t get paid to do this and it’s not ur entire life. You are 5’11 180 pounds man. You could have great gains with 1/3 the amount of gear u are using. How old are you? I hope u understand blasting and cruising is essentially a lifelong commitment to injecting yourself.
Your current specs are literally achievable naturally with proper diet and training. The amount of gear u are using is concerning.

I'm curious, if you're 180 now, what was your starting weight before running those big numbers of gear? You also reference 'missing that huge full look.' Were you huge at one point? Serious questions
Think I used to be like 130 a year or so ago. I've never really gotten to the size I've been looking for

You’re not a pro though, you don’t get paid to do this and it’s not ur entire life. You are 5’11 180 pounds man. You could have great gains with 1/3 the amount of gear u are using. How old are you? I hope u understand blasting and cruising is essentially a lifelong commitment to injecting yourself.
Your current specs are literally achievable naturally with proper diet and training. The amount of gear u are using is concerning.
21 years old. True I could have done it natural, but I was like 130 a year or so ago. Don't really think I could have done it as fast as I'm looking to do it. Hopefully pushing past natural range in a bit too though.

21 years old. True I could have done it natural, but I was like 130 a year or so ago. Don't really think I could have done it as fast as I'm looking to do it. Hopefully pushing past natural range in a bit too though.
21 years old consuming that amount of gear? You are doing permanent irreversible damage to your body and I highly suggest you stop and do some research. Have you considered any of the harm or permanent changes you’re doing to your body?

21 years old consuming that amount of gear? You are doing permanent irreversible damage to your body and I highly suggest you stop and do some research. Have you considered any of the harm or permanent changes you’re doing to your body?
Yeah, I know what damage I'm doing. Also feel like I'm pretty educated like I just have pages of notes of this shit. like notes on every single compound and shit

Get Shredded!
Yeah, I know what damage I'm doing. Also feel like I'm pretty educated like I just have pages of notes of this shit. like notes on every single compound and shit
Every response you’ve posted in this thread shows you are not well educated in this. I’m not trying to be a dick but dude please for the sake of yourself and your loved ones put the needle down and do more research.

If it's so clear that I'm doing something wrong then point out what it is like just educate me yourself. Or just tell me what to research then I fuckin will mate

You’re doing everything wrong. Look at ur dosages, thinking blasting and cruising is a good idea at the ripe age of 21, I’m willing to bet your diet and training isn’t in order, etc etc etc. I’m not gonna sit here and educate you on everything because that’s not my job. These forums exist for a reason and have a wealth of knowledge. Use the search function and browse the forum reading articles and posts about people who have been doing this for years. Slow it down man this isn’t a race. Stop being lazy and stop poisoning yourself.

You’re doing everything wrong. Look at ur dosages, thinking blasting and cruising is a good idea at the ripe age of 21, I’m willing to bet your diet and training isn’t in order, etc etc etc. I’m not gonna sit here and educate you on everything because that’s not my job. These forums exist for a reason and have a wealth of knowledge. Use the search function and browse the forum reading articles and posts about people who have been doing this for years. Slow it down man this isn’t a race. Stop being lazy and stop poisoning yourself.
Man yall are some shit. blasting my socks off was the best decision of my life. your right thought I shouldn't have done it when I was 21, should have started sooner. I don't think there's anything wrong with my dosing. If the pros can do it why can't I? They don't just magically have better livers do they??? I don't find shit on forums. I'm not gonna sit here and comb though them just to find that joe blow put on 10lbs after a 16 week cycle of tren at 400mg/week.

Man no one even has any idea how this shit even works. I came on here asked one simple question:
"I'm considering permablasting, but feel like my gains have recently slowed. I know the androgen receptor up regulates though with more anabolics and that the pros never really come off. To I need to switch to a cruise and wait for a bit or can I just keep blasting through with more gains to come?"

I wanna know if I'm desensitizing to the compounds and blowing my money, and you mother fuckers just wanna sit here and shit on my cycle, diet, training, wtf?!?!
Just answer the question. I'll decide how much gear I think is worth running for myself thank you.

No one is going to help you with that attitude...

This is pointless......don't waste your time on this thread. He isn't going to listen to anything we say. Good luck to you, hope it all works out.

Well peace. imma keep sleeping like a baby on a full G of tren cuz I get antipsychotics for my schizophrenia and they the only thing you can sleep on tren with.

can yall belive leo die tho!?? loved that dude. it was on some weird shit too. like he feel fixing a toilet :cry:

And I still didn't even get my question answered :poop:

Nobody here will give you any advice that is going to put you at a major health risk. Not what we are about here at ASF.
You have your research yet you are stubborn wanting instant gratification. Not how it works or everybody would be doing it, good luck to you and I really do hope it works out for you in the long run!

180lbs
I don't have bloods
Diet: about 3000 calories, protein: 200g
training: 12-16 sets per muscle group, 5-6times a week
I hope you are trolling seriously. You’re 180lbs at 5’11” and you’re taking that much stuff? I hope you’re joking. That’s pretty much all I can say……

Back