• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blast advise??

IML Gear Cream!
What does the Mast do for ya: Bulking or cutting?.....If u had to say one or the other....i've never done any Mast
At 200mg/week I feel a good sense of well-being, libido boost and solid muscle. At the right dose it will shred you if your bf% is low.

Dano22 suggested 300mg of NPP to add to cycle. I don’t want to add NPP to add size, I’m looking at NPP for joint “lubrication”. I think it’s the Masteron that is drying out my joints. Can I take NPP at a low dosage? Let’s say 50mg/e3d just for that added support?

Im on low dose Mast @200mg week since I first started my TRT. I’m continuing to take it at that dose during my blast. Will get blood done on week 4 to see where I’m at. I’ve been feeling great, my pumps are starting to come along nicely.
Bro- just my opinion- but totally agree w/ Vis. The only thing ur missing is PROVIRON. 25 would help, but 50- well let's just say u'll thank us later. And to answer the gents question about mast- FOR ME- it's more of a cutter- more vascularity- especially if mixed w/ the aforementioned provi. Just my experience- good luck fellas- Last time- PROVIRON!

Dano22 suggested 300mg of NPP to add to cycle. I don’t want to add NPP to add size, I’m looking at NPP for joint “lubrication”. I think it’s the Masteron that is drying out my joints. Can I take NPP at a low dosage? Let’s say 50mg/e3d just for that added support?
Don't ask me why-but deca works better than npp for joints- seems to be a mystery why- longer ester?? Not sure, but this is the case for me and others( not saying anything's wrong w/npp. And deca definitely takes awhile to kick- but it works better for joints- FOR ME

Alright fellas, I’ve picked up some proviron and some deca. Can someone explain to me how is best to take proviron? I’ll be taking 50mg/day. Should I split dose 25mg am and 25mg pm or 50mg at once and if so, what time is best?

Alright fellas, I’ve picked up some proviron and some deca. Can someone explain to me how is best to take proviron? I’ll be taking 50mg/day. Should I split dose 25mg am and 25mg pm or 50mg at once and if so, what time is best?
It is absolutely unnecessary to split the dosages with Proviron.
Take your dosage in the a.m. hours.
Take on an empty stomach before breakfast.

Just an FYI, proviron has one of the highest bioavailability ratios when broken down and absorbed. Just so you can keep this ratio at its peak, take it on an empty stomach.
It will not cause any discomfort or anything of that nature.

Awesome, thank you for helping out. Can’t wait to feel the effects everyone raves about.

Alright, I have an update on my proviron experience. I want to say thank you all for the advice. I’m loving how proviron is making me feel. I’ve been on for 5 days now and my mood and how I feel is awesome.

I have one more question for any advice that can be given. It’s unfortunate that I have to take 1mg Adex every day. I’ve been taking adex at about noon and after I take it I feel like crap. I know adex can have body ache side affects. So from the time I wake up 6am and taking proviron until noon I’m feeling like a champ. After adex, all hell breaks lose. I’m thinking of taking adex right before bedtime so I won’t feel any type of sides. What are y’all thoughts?

I want to note that I’ve tried taking .5mg a day and 1mg eod and by mid day on my off day I get puffy nips. Adex keeps me nice and tight in my chest area.

Get Shredded!
Prov or mast, both would do wonders, in fact you can even run both at the same time.
Proviron to me is what brushing our teeth and taking a shower is to everyone on The daily..
I can't live without it.
Love it..I feel same way.running both now

I want to note that I’ve tried taking .5mg a day and 1mg eod and by mid day on my off day I get puffy nips. Adex keeps me nice and tight in my chest area.
I never noticed any sides from adex,i take it at diff times.usually later in day after my pin..I do notice puffy nips sometimes but think it's more water or way I'm flexing or looking .no lumps or sensitive .

Sides.. besides achy joints that's about it.

Hey guys, I would like some advice. I’m 5’11” 206lbs at approx 10%bf. I’m currently on 250wk of test c and 200mg of mast for my TRT. I know some of you will say if I stack anything to TRT it’s not TRT anymore but Im definitely loving masteron for the libido boost. I’m planning on blasting but would like some advice on dosage and how long to run eq. These are the doses I’m considering but will like some input.

18 week cycle- Test C 500mg/wk, EQ 500mg/wk, Mast 200/wk
Week 19 going forward back to my TRT dose of 250mg test and 200mg mast.

OR

16 weeks on Test C at 500mg/week then drop to TRT dosage.
20 weeks EQ 450mg/week
Mast 200mg/wk throughout my cycle and continue with my TRT

I don’t want to drop masteron since I’m already on it with my TRT. I will have some Arimidex on hand in case I need it. I didn’t want to run deca due to “deca dick”.
I’ve ran deca multiple times with no problems, depends completely on the person, IMO deca one of my favorites

I rather npp but always run test = or higher + proviron..no probs.i personally don't care for eq,didn't do much for me..blast some dhb..makes me horny af..

Yeah,

no achy joints here but more of a tiredness/lethargic.
Yea I have crashed my estrogen few times. Tired lethargic achy..it sux.i just take adex as needed.usually e3d.mast & proviron do help.

I rather npp but always run test = or higher + proviron..no probs.i personally don't care for eq,didn't do much for me..blast some dhb..makes me horny af..
I don't wish achy joints on anyone, whether it's from lowest, a genetic predisposition, a disease or anything.
Covid absolutely ruined me. The worst achy joints that I've ever experienced in my life.
It literally destroyed my physique.

I don't wish achy joints on anyone, whether it's from lowest, a genetic predisposition, a disease or anything.
Covid absolutely ruined me. The worst achy joints that I've ever experienced in my life.
Right it's the worst absolutely but a damper on training, not to mention kill me at work which will destroy my mood along with pushing through a workout.glad to here u back at it vision

Covid screwed me as well. Ever since I got it back in sept of last year I’ve had more achy body aches then I ever had. maybe now that I’m using Proviron, I just might not need 1mg of adex. I want to get bloodwork done but don’t know when it would be a good time. Should I run my blast without adex and get labs done once I start getting sides or just get them done 48hrs after last pin.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah,

no achy joints here but more of a tiredness/lethargic.
I just don't like AIs. After using them for a few years I just give up. To many sides. I keep a little around for emergencies but I use Nolvadex. It will not crash estrogen, has positive effects on blood lipids and might stimulate the testes slightly if not on a big cycle. Plus it is an old drug with a good record.

Covid screwed me as well. Ever since I got it back in sept of last year I’ve had more achy body aches then I ever had. maybe now that I’m using Proviron, I just might not need 1mg of adex. I want to get bloodwork done but don’t know when it would be a good time. Should I run my blast without adex and get labs done once I start getting sides or just get them done 48hrs after last pin.
It took me a full 8 weeks to get back to 80-90% after COVID. It sucked. But hey, I am walking through every variant so far unphased.

Right it's the worst absolutely but a damper on training, not to mention kill me at work which will destroy my mood along with pushing through a workout.glad to here u back at it vision
Man you literally just described my life the past 7 months.
I now have a better understanding for people that have Lyme disease and talk about how debilitating it is.
But to be honest man, at first I actually thought I'd be able to weather the storm mentally. But as soon as the physique went to shit, so did my morale, my self-esteem and everything. But all the while I was trying to be strong for everyone else around me.
The average everyday person wouldn't understand what it's like for us.
I learn the valuable lesson, that in the future when I'm firing on all cylinders, I'm going to capitalize on it and enjoy it while it lasts.
I pledge to never neglect an opportunity again.
I want to move as far away from this chapter in my life right now is possible.

Sorry to hear that brother, this is the only place I'm hearing about people experiencing the nagging aches from covid. But that's obvious considering the territory.
When I took my last blood work, things came out great and I wasn't going crazy over the top with AI, in fact I was terrified of AI..
What do you do for any of these nagging aches and joint pains from covid?
Did you experience any symptoms like tennis elbow?.

I just don't like AIs. After using them for a few years I just give up. To many sides. I keep a little around for emergencies but I use Nolvadex. It will not crash estrogen, has positive effects on blood lipids and might stimulate the testes slightly if not on a big cycle. Plus it is an old drug with a good record.
People underestimate tamoxifen.
I prefer to stay Fuller, but prior to covid the majority of my pushes were very clean and dry.
I feel my best when using tamox. while being a bit on the fuller side. Man it's been a minute.
I've been saying that for years that tamox isn't going away anytime soon. I has been used in more settings, treatments and even off label scripts than most drugs that are in the classification of AI treatments..
There's your reason why. :)
Love your thinking buddy.

Sorry to hear that brother, this is the only place I'm hearing about people experiencing the nagging aches from covid. But that's obvious considering the territory.
When I took my last blood work, things came out great and I wasn't going crazy over the top with AI, in fact I was terrified of AI..
What do you do for any of these nagging aches and joint pains from covid?
Did you experience any symptoms like tennis elbow?.
Honestly, I really just have to put up with it. I have a stay at home wife/mom and I have to hustle and grind while trying to stay in shape. No tennis elbow but achy shoulders and back pain. When I tell people that my body aches while I had Covid was like if a semi ran over my body over and over again they wouldn’t believe it. I kid you not, I would wake up in the middle of the night and pace around the house crying like a baby because I couldn’t tolerate the pain.

People underestimate tamoxifen.
I prefer to stay Fuller, but prior to covid the majority of my pushes were very clean and dry.
I feel my best when using tamox. while being a bit on the fuller side. Man it's been a minute.
I've been saying that for years that tamox isn't going away anytime soon. I has been used in more settings, treatments and even off label scripts than most drugs that are in the classification of AI treatments..
There's your reason why. :)
Love your thinking buddy.
But nolvadex doesn’t lower any estrogen, it just blocks receptors from attaching right? How would it work best if e2 are elevated?

Man you literally just described my life the past 7 months.
I now have a better understanding for people that have Lyme disease and talk about how debilitating it is.
But to be honest man, at first I actually thought I'd be able to weather the storm mentally. But as soon as the physique went to shit, so did my morale, my self-esteem and everything. But all the while I was trying to be strong for everyone else around me.
The average everyday person wouldn't understand what it's like for us.
I learn the valuable lesson, that in the future when I'm firing on all cylinders, I'm going to capitalize on it and enjoy it while it lasts.
I pledge to never neglect an opportunity again.
I want to move as far away from this chapter in my life right now is possible.
Great attitude, we move foward leaving past behind us.

Honestly, I really just have to put up with it. I have a stay at home wife/mom and I have to hustle and grind while trying to stay in shape. No tennis elbow but achy shoulders and back pain. When I tell people that my body aches while I had Covid was like if a semi ran over my body over and over again they wouldn’t believe it. I kid you not, I would wake up in the middle of the night and pace around the house crying like a baby because I couldn’t tolerate the pain.
Man I was the same way, and the one thing that I thought was so bizarre about it all, is during the peak of it my skin burned like napalm. I couldn't take a shower, I couldn't get dressed or undressed it was like sunburn times a thousand..
We all obviously know it's man-made, but after a few days into it when I had it, I literally remember saying to myself "there's no way in hell that this is natural, this is a 1,000% man-made"... It just has that feel, like your body knows that it doesn't belong, like at all..

Great attitude, we move foward leaving past behind us.
These two quotes right here I have been thinking about a lot lately.

With even some of my closest diehards, recently I have changed my people places and things, and I've decided to surround myself with people who are just absolute monsters at pressing forward..
SICOE3l.jpg

And this is especially true for people who are Debbie downers, always pissing and moaning,
Ultimately people follow suit, it's monkey see monkey do...
I have always loved what I do, and I hate the person I became that talked me out of it, injury or no injury, somehow someway I still could have participated.
Do you know what I'm saying my brother?. And I apologize if I'm making it out where it sounds like it's about me, I'm trying to project my shortcomings so if anyone else is reading this, hopefully it occupies some space in there head while they attempt to go to sleep tonight and they wake up with a different attitude and perspective..
uYKmDRp.jpg

Back