• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blast advise??

Hacks909

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I would like some advice. I’m 5’11” 206lbs at approx 10%bf. I’m currently on 250wk of test c and 200mg of mast for my TRT. I know some of you will say if I stack anything to TRT it’s not TRT anymore but Im definitely loving masteron for the libido boost. I’m planning on blasting but would like some advice on dosage and how long to run eq. These are the doses I’m considering but will like some input.

18 week cycle- Test C 500mg/wk, EQ 500mg/wk, Mast 200/wk
Week 19 going forward back to my TRT dose of 250mg test and 200mg mast.

OR

16 weeks on Test C at 500mg/week then drop to TRT dosage.
20 weeks EQ 450mg/week
Mast 200mg/wk throughout my cycle and continue with my TRT

I don’t want to drop masteron since I’m already on it with my TRT. I will have some Arimidex on hand in case I need it. I didn’t want to run deca due to “deca dick”.

Not everyone suffers from deca dick. I can run it with test and don't notice any issues. I think it's given a bad name to often. I also have friends that run it that never have problems. Nothing wrong with be worried about it but don't assume it will happen.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

When people start tooting on their horn with making remarks about something not being trt, it's a bit silly because things are not a one-size-fits-all. And at those dosages that is extremely low and modest and it's therapeutic for you, long as it's therapeutic it's a hormone replacement therapy. It doesn't have to fit inside of the traditional cookie cutter outline.

I use test cyp and mast I have been using it for God knows how long now, this is my trt, mast is extremely complimentary as you already know and no it does not put you in a position where it's outside of the realm of trt, because there's all sorts of therapeutic treatments that cater to different needs and adding that could benefit and assist your testosterone in many ways, it would be no different than adding in any other agent that is suggested to run in tandem with trt for optimal results.

Both of the cycles you have, either one will work, your dosage adjustment really isn't that drastic where there's going to be a huge difference, the only difference you'll notice is convenience with less volume.

IMO running your test at 300-500 the start and you can run that the entire duration, guys really don't need much test and they often overdo it. you'd Be surprised on what people can get away with when using just 300 alone. Plus you have mast working.

20 weeks with bold is a long time and unfortunately people say it's mandatory to use it that way which is absolutely silly.
But there is some better alternatives where you can see some very nice and quality results that will be very aesthetic which it sounds like you're going for, you can substitute the bold with stenbolone, is it necessary? No but you can achieve your desired results and half the time.
Bold does in fact do some things that not many other compounds can do, it does serve a purpose, truly. Some people hate it some people love it. When you was at the right time it has a lot of advantages.

Try not to overthink this and it's really not that complicated.

First blast that you have listed is the one I personally would go with. Maybe tailor the last 6 weeks of that blast with some VAR.

Can anyone chime in on their thoughts of test eq cycle?

I ran a test eq cycle last year for 5 months.
Test is your base and eq just hardens your muscle. I like the lean dense muscle. You can run this for a long time bc of the eq.
If you want to slowly build do it.
If you want immediate gains and up your weight 20-30 lbs this isn’t the cycle for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ran a test eq cycle last year for 5 months.
Test is your base and eq just hardens your muscle. I like the lean dense muscle. You can run this for a long time bc of the eq.
If you want to slowly build do it.
If you want immediate gains and up your weight 20-30 lbs this isn’t the cycle for you.

Yeah I’m not in it for a fast mass gainer, I’m going for mass quality. Hard muscles and keeping most of my gains.

Good stack! I’m actually going to be running it soon. End with some Winstrol last 6 weeks and it will be epic

EQ is a great compound. Its also a long ester.
Slow and low would be our advice. You can really augment your strength, ENDURANCE and lean mass with it.
The school of thought on EQ in recent years has been:
"run it high!" (800-1000mgs/wk) "Front-Load it!" (Inject 2X your weekly dosage week 1) "Run it for 20 weeks or more, it doesn't kick-in till week 12" etc...

There is some truth in some of this.

EQ gets progressively more effective over the first 12 weeks and can easily & safely be run for 20+, hell, you can run it year-round if you want.
(BUT... going over 400-500/wk means higher risk of blood-pressure issues, ANXIETY and water retention, sooner and to a more severe degree.)
You don't wanna experience a 800mg EQ cycle go side-ways 8-10 weeks in! LOL, you can drop it and still be "stuck on the ride" and dealing with the sides for another 4-6 weeks at a dose like that!

Front-loading week 1 isn't a terrible idea, but its not necessary either.

If you have quality EQ, you will be pleasantly surprised at the difference just 200mgs every 8-10 days can make, over TIME. You will get all the same benefits, they will come slowly at first then become more prominent beyond week 10.
If you have any negatives, a long ester at a low-dose, is much easier to drop, clear & recover from.

At that dose, you are very unlikely to have any of the downsides and all of the up-sides - the KEY is PATIENCE.
(and it would go GREAT with Test & Mast! Libido + strength + crazy endurance! ;))

EQ is a great compound. Its also a long ester.
Slow and low would be our advice. You can really augment your strength, ENDURANCE and lean mass with it.
The school of thought on EQ in recent years has been:
"run it high!" (800-1000mgs/wk) "Front-Load it!" (Inject 2X your weekly dosage week 1) "Run it for 20 weeks or more, it doesn't kick-in till week 12" etc...

There is some truth in some of this.

EQ gets progressively more effective over the first 12 weeks and can easily & safely be run for 20+, hell, you can run it year-round if you want.
(BUT... going over 400-500/wk means higher risk of blood-pressure issues, ANXIETY and water retention, sooner and to a more severe degree.)
You don't wanna experience a 800mg EQ cycle go side-ways 8-10 weeks in! LOL, you can drop it and still be "stuck on the ride" and dealing with the sides for another 4-6 weeks at a dose like that!

Front-loading week 1 isn't a terrible idea, but its not necessary either.

If you have quality EQ, you will be pleasantly surprised at the difference just 200mgs every 8-10 days can make, over TIME. You will get all the same benefits, they will come slowly at first then become more prominent beyond week 10.
If you have any negatives, a long ester at a low-dose, is much easier to drop, clear & recover from.

At that dose, you are very unlikely to have any of the downsides and all of the up-sides - the KEY is PATIENCE.
(and it would go GREAT with Test & Mast! Libido + strength + crazy endurance! ;))
Excellent advice, I appreciate you all for the info I’m collecting.

To each his own, but to me EQ is worthless. I've tried it maybe 4 times over the years from different sources and at different doses and I just didn't respond to it. It may just not agree w/ me. BUT- I'm not the only one that feels this way. I think Monte put it best- he uses it to oil his bicycle chain- his words. I totally agree- FOR ME, might as well shoot Wesson oil in my ass. Hope it works better for u bro- good luck!

IML Gear Cream!
I use to love EQ in high doses and have run it year round.
Im just too old too be doing that much EQ nowadays... I was donating blood every 2-3 weeks while on high dose EQ.
Also, as long as you keep your testosterone levels 200mg higher than the Deca.... you shouldnt get deca dick.

To each his own, but to me EQ is worthless. I've tried it maybe 4 times over the years from different sources and at different doses and I just didn't respond to it. It may just not agree w/ me. BUT- I'm not the only one that feels this way. I think Monte put it best- he uses it to oil his bicycle chain- his words. I totally agree- FOR ME, might as well shoot Wesson oil in my ass. Hope it works better for u bro- good luck!

So what happens after some lucky guy lubes your Ass..?? LoL
Z...

Could try NPP opposed to deca. That way if you have any dick issues you can make much faster dosage adjustments opposed to deca where it takes much more time than anyone would like to see dosage changes.

For me with deca/npp I have to keep my test higher than the nandrolone which keeps my libido and dick working. Proviron helps as well. Mast should accomplish the same goal as the Proviron.

I use to love EQ in high doses and have run it year round.
Im just too old too be doing that much EQ nowadays... I was donating blood every 2-3 weeks while on high dose EQ.
Also, as long as you keep your testosterone levels 200mg higher than the Deca.... you shouldnt get deca dick.
I will admit that the most I tried was 800, but if I can't get anything from shit w/o running a gram or a gram and a half, I'm out. The shit gets expensive- and don't get me wrong, I love me some primo- but at least I get some results from that. And like I said- if it works for u- more power too u. And z-man, if u don't quit talking about assholes- people might get the wrong idea-lol. That's supposed to stay private-dickhead. Maybe that's the wrong way to put it. But I can't say asshole either. How about old crusty bastard- yeah that works- lol. Love u bro- and not like that. Sometimes I should just sthu! At least I admit it- Geez! Good luck whatever u decide on bro!-HR

There are two cycles I like at this point. Doses vary person to person.

Primo/EQ/Test
Mast/Test/T-bol

Both of these seem to match my biology so I can do a dose that really works and if I train well and eat clean the transformation happens. That's pretty much it for most of us.

Alright, so I started my blast Test 500mg/EQ 600mg/Masteron 200mg a week. I changed it up a little from my original plans. I’ve been experiencing some aching joints. Can I add some NPP at low dose? Or am I already on to many compounds? If you think I’m good to go, how much of a low dose and how often? Would appreciate some advice.

NPP around 300 would fit in there real nice . Don’t see any extra estro issues with 300 or so and most likely no need for caber. EQ lowers my estro quite a bit I found out lol . Adding that NPP might help a bit since mast will lower it too and your test dose isn’t real high. Plug and Play

NPP around 300 would fit in there real nice . Don’t see any extra estro issues with 300 or so and most likely no need for caber. EQ lowers my estro quite a bit I found out lol . Adding that NPP might help a bit since mast will lower it too and your test dose isn’t real high. Plug and Play
I’m only on week 2 of my blast, I have plenty of test. You think I should bump it to 750?

I’m only on week 2 of my blast, I have plenty of test. You think I should bump it to 750?
750 is the absolute Max that I would go anymore myself, 500-600 is The Sweet spot.. days of going over a thousand have long left the building, now I know this question wasn't directed towards me but I'm just chiming in..
To be honest with you it's unnecessary running 750.. if you pulled bloods at 500 and bloods at 750 there will be a considerable difference, but what they both have in common is they far exceed serum levels that are truly off the charts.. we're test puts you at 500, that's a day and night compared to 250.. but the jump from 500 to 750 really won't put you in a teir of its own. You'll probably just have more sides if anything.
750 to 1,000 definitely feels great and you feel like a bulldozer, but the side effects can get pretty miserable, being all oily, and puss with zits.

If you can stay at 500 and free up any bound test you'll be in a better position. You don't want all of that extra test just floating around doing nothing ultimately getting itself in trouble.

But I get it, NPP at 300 will be just right so I won’t have any estrogen issues and if it does I already have nolvadex, caber and AI on hand.

Get Shredded!
750 is the absolute Max that I would go anymore myself, 500-600 is The Sweet spot.. days of going over a thousand have long left the building, now I know this question wasn't directed towards me but I'm just chiming in..
To be honest with you it's unnecessary running 750.. if you pulled bloods at 500 and bloods at 750 there will be a considerable difference, but what they both have in common is they far exceed serum levels that are truly off the charts.. we're test puts you at 500, that's a day and night compared to 250.. but the jump from 500 to 750 really won't put you in a teir of its own. You'll probably just have more sides if anything.
750 to 1,000 definitely feels great and you feel like a bulldozer, but the side effects can get pretty miserable, being all oily, and puss with zits.

If you can stay at 500 and free up any bound test you'll be in a better position. You don't want all of that extra test just floating around doing nothing ultimately getting itself in trouble.
Free up? You mean proviron? Would 25mg a day help?

There are two cycles I like at this point. Doses vary person to person.

Primo/EQ/Test
Mast/Test/T-bol

Both of these seem to match my biology so I can do a dose that really works and if I train well and eat clean the transformation happens. That's pretty much it for most of us.
Sorry to hijack but Primo/Eq/Test sounds interesting, what doses do you like?

Free up? You mean proviron? Would 25mg a day help?
Prov or mast, both would do wonders, in fact you can even run both at the same time.
Proviron to me is what brushing our teeth and taking a shower is to everyone on The daily..
I can't live without it.

Prov or mast, both would do wonders, in fact you can even run both at the same time.
Proviron to me is what brushing our teeth and taking a shower is to everyone on The daily..
I can't live without it.
Im on low dose Mast @200mg week since I first started my TRT. I’m continuing to take it at that dose during my blast. Will get blood done on week 4 to see where I’m at. I’ve been feeling great, my pumps are starting to come along nicely.

Im on low dose Mast @200mg week since I first started my TRT. I’m continuing to take it at that dose during my blast. Will get blood done on week 4 to see where I’m at. I’ve been feeling great, my pumps are starting to come along nicely.
What does the Mast do for ya: Bulking or cutting?.....If u had to say one or the other....i've never done any Mast

Hey guys, I would like some advice. I’m 5’11” 206lbs at approx 10%bf. I’m currently on 250wk of test c and 200mg of mast for my TRT. I know some of you will say if I stack anything to TRT it’s not TRT anymore but Im definitely loving masteron for the libido boost. I’m planning on blasting but would like some advice on dosage and how long to run eq. These are the doses I’m considering but will like some input.

18 week cycle- Test C 500mg/wk, EQ 500mg/wk, Mast 200/wk
Week 19 going forward back to my TRT dose of 250mg test and 200mg mast.

OR

16 weeks on Test C at 500mg/week then drop to TRT dosage.
20 weeks EQ 450mg/week
Mast 200mg/wk throughout my cycle and continue with my TRT

I don’t want to drop masteron since I’m already on it with my TRT. I will have some Arimidex on hand in case I need it. I didn’t want to run deca due to “deca dick”.
Does Mast bulk ya or cut ya? i've never done any

Back