• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Black top HGH

hulkledesma

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Switch to a new source after 4 weeks of being on some generic gret tops and went with black tops. About day t of black tops I have experienced 2 nights with crazy migraines. Not sure if related or just chance. I'll see if this happens again tomorrow night. Anyone else have this happen or think its HGH related. Dosage is 4 to 5iu per day in AM.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Check BP if you didn't do it already,just in case .

Изпратено от моят Redmi Note 9S с помощта на Tapatalk

Switch to a new source after 4 weeks of being on some generic gret tops and went with black tops. About day t of black tops I have experienced 2 nights with crazy migraines. Not sure if related or just chance. I'll see if this happens again tomorrow night. Anyone else have this happen or think its HGH related. Dosage is 4 to 5iu per day in AM.

Are you just on gh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you just on gh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
200mg deca test e 500mg, lgd4034 and mk677.

I'll check my blood pressure today as I actually haven't yet.

I think its possible the gh along with mk677 could cause miagraines. It's a side effect from both.
Have you had them in the past? Like as kid, young adult?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I think its possible the gh along with mk677 could cause miagraines. It's a side effect from both.
Have you had them in the past? Like as kid, young adult?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
I haven't had in the past. Think I'm going to drop the mk677

Back