• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Black racist lady

Edit- too long sorry

Last edited:
Its crazy seeing reverse racism.

These black people showing how racist they are.

I grew up on Jax Beach FL. My best friends were black and hispanic.
We never saw color. I never ever ever saw color until I watched the news.

I didn't know my best friend was Mexican. And my other best friend was black. It NEVER occured to me as a 3-6 year old in school

Guess what. I still am in touch with them and we laugh about the Racist bullshit.

We love one another and we dont look at skin color. We never have. We find it HILLARIOUS that the media tries to push this bullshit.

We watch Dave Chappelle and other shows like the office who mock it and we love it. We find it super funny.

We don't buy into this bullshit. Anyone that does is a fool. Black Lives matters. Fucking division. I'll sell you the Brooklyn Bridge if you are that stupid.

It’s great you have this perspective bro, but trust me… I grew up in nyc and with racist niggers.

It isn’t reverse racism, it’s just fucking racism period.

Ppl like myself who have experienced this monkey planet of the apes can speak to it first hand.

Not out of hate or anger, but out of awareness and knowledge.

Some white liberal snowflakes that have not seen this or experienced it have the luxury to look at it differently.

Think utopia exists.

Guess what, there is no utopia.

These mother fuckers hate you more then you think.

Taught early on that whites enslaved them. Make their lives miserable. Systematic racism. Blah blah blah

Can’t blame them if this is what they are taught???

I would hate me too.

Shit is truth.

But glad you had it differently and don’t see it.

When I see a group of blacks beating on a white guy, or robbing a store or riots… my mind goes back to their hatred

They hide behind the victim mentality to deflect their true feelings.

There was a job I did several weeks ago in philadelphia, it was at a day camp for minority, the camp was partially owned by a Jewish community. And they had anti sediment flags all over the place.
We were doing a renovation job inside of part of the building, now where I'm from it's very diverse, but this is a different area it's quite a ways away from where I live. These people are quite different and they were treating us terribly. As we were leaving all the employees that had the word staff on their shirt was giving us the finger. We had no idea what that was about or what we even did.
But it was clear it was the fact that we were white..
No matter what we did, we would park wrong, we would walk down hallways wrong, it didn't want using certain doors, when we tried to speak to them diplomatically they were just rolling their eyes and wanted nothing to do with us.. it was terrible and we were there to redo their building with our high-end trades and skills..
But I'll never forget the random middle fingers we got from them as we were driving away... These were the employees.. I don't even know what we did...

I told a black buddy and a co-worker of mine about it, and they basically said things across the river over there in Philly are a lot different, they don't even go over there and they're black...

There was a job I did several weeks ago in philadelphia, it was at a day camp for minority, the camp was partially owned by a Jewish community. And they had anti sediment flags all over the place.
We were doing a renovation job inside of part of the building, now where I'm from it's very diverse, but this is a different area it's quite a ways away from where I live. These people are quite different and they were treating us terribly. As we were leaving all the employees that had the word staff on their shirt was giving us the finger. We had no idea what that was about or what we even did.
But it was clear it was the fact that we were white..
No matter what we did, we would park wrong, we would walk down hallways wrong, it didn't want using certain doors, when we tried to speak to them diplomatically they were just rolling their eyes and wanted nothing to do with us.. it was terrible and we were there to redo their building with our high-end trades and skills..
But I'll never forget the random middle fingers we got from them as we were driving away... These were the employees.. I don't even know what we did...

I told a black buddy and a co-worker of mine about it, and they basically said things across the river over there in Philly are a lot different, they don't even go over there and they're black...

Yeah, but your the white supremist that Biden keeps talking about.

And yet, ppl still offended by the N word even when they use it constantly.

They marginalize constantly on their own the use of the word.

Freedom of speech.

Some still respect it. Others won’t until it’s gone.

I respect both their right to use and and MY right to use it.

It’s a two way street.

So is racism. That was my point.

Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Agreed

I was pointing out to Wes that while he had a certain life experience, there are two sides of the coin.

And the term “reverse” racism is a misnomer.

They are every bit as racist as any other human is to another human.

Maybe more so based on the narrative they have been fed.

I hate no man based on the color of their skin.

Just bad examples and those who hate and would hurt me.

I have experienced racism. My brothers have experienced racism.

Don’t be a poor white kid in an all black neighborhood. Or you will surely find out.

Peace bro.

IML Gear Cream!
Not all black people use the N word and many think it’s an ugly word and I agree. When a white person uses that word it is a big display of their racism towards blacks.
To say you use the N word because black people do is like saying I’m not racist because I have a black friend. Anyway I would prefer that you not use that word here.

Last edited:
I had more black friends then who’re friends not to long ago , my girlfriend is Spanish, I never dealt with anyone real racist before… ive had guns to my head when I was In Baltimore and I was working not Iike I was out there being shady. Anyway my point is there no reason to be racist . There bad black, and white

Let’s refrain from using the N word.

As soon as they do in all their online vids, music vids, etc.. My Nikka... Its jsut a word and if its OK for them to say, its OK for us all.
No rules...

Blacks and Jews despise normal white folks, huge push at it right now, media driven anti-white frenzy.
If anyone is "racist" its wokesters, black folks, lefties and demturdz.

Anyone can dislike whoever they want, for any reason they choose... Normal human behavior.

As soon as they do in all their online vids, music vids, etc.. My Nikka... Its jsut a word and if its OK for them to say, its OK for us all.
No rules...

Blacks and Jews despise normal white folks, huge push at it right now, media driven anti-white frenzy.
If anyone is "racist" its wokesters, black folks, lefties and demturdz.

Anyone can dislike whoever they want, for any reason they choose... Normal human behavior.

Maybe you’re not understanding me, I don’t want the N word used HERE.

It’s great you have this perspective bro, but trust me… I grew up in nyc and with racist niggers.

It isn’t reverse racism, it’s just fucking racism period.

Ppl like myself who have experienced this monkey planet of the apes can speak to it first hand.

Not out of hate or anger, but out of awareness and knowledge.

Some white liberal snowflakes that have not seen this or experienced it have the luxury to look at it differently.

Think utopia exists.

Guess what, there is no utopia.

These mother fuckers hate you more then you think.

Taught early on that whites enslaved them. Make their lives miserable. Systematic racism. Blah blah blah

Can’t blame them if this is what they are taught???

I would hate me too.

Shit is truth.

But glad you had it differently and don’t see it.

When I see a group of blacks beating on a white guy, or robbing a store or riots… my mind goes back to their hatred

They hide behind the victim mentality to deflect their true feelings.

98% of my experiences with them have been negative, and I have been on the receiving end, i have way too much to lose. I grew up as a gang member in a Mexican neighborhood, and let me tell you Mexicans out here hate them more than any whites. there is a war with trece gangs (under mex mafia) @ so cal vs crips and bloods since probably 1990.

I have got jumped numerous times at concerts and parties growing up. Its not the skin that bugs me , its the character I keep experiencing, and constant mad dogs, and sense of entitlement. one of my best friends for many years was black and Muslim, he was an anomaly in my experience, we were like BROTHERS.

98% of my experiences with them have been negative, and I have been on the receiving end, i have way too much to lose. I grew up as a gang member in a Mexican neighborhood, and let me tell you Mexicans out here hate them more than any whites. there is a war with trece gangs (under mex mafia) @ so cal vs crips and bloods since probably 1990.

I have got jumped numerous times at concerts and parties growing up. Its not the skin that bugs me , its the character I keep experiencing, and constant mad dogs, and sense of entitlement. one of my best friends for many years was black and Muslim, he was an anomaly in my experience, we were like BROTHERS.
Well yeah if you hang out in gangs I am sure all black people you have encountered are shit, but believe it or not there are actually black people who are good, they go to college and have careers too!

Back