• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

!!!BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!

Androgenocide

Registered Member
Reaction score
Is Monster still a sponsor here or are they just spamming the board?

rdm

PSL Athlete
Registered Member
Reaction score
Is Monster still a sponsor here or are they just spamming the board?
I think it's spam. They said originally it was a board fee issue and were waiting for Arnold to add them back. I'm not really buying that anymore.

Androgenocide

Registered Member
Reaction score
I think it's spam. They said originally it was a board fee issue and were waiting for Arnold to add them back. I'm not really buying that anymore.
Huh, glad I never tried to use them. Seems like they're doing some shady stuff

Reactions: rdm

rdm

PSL Athlete
Registered Member
Reaction score
Huh, glad I never tried to use them. Seems like they're doing some shady stuff
I never thought to use them after how I saw that handled that customer issue a while back. Customer service is apart of this game, even if this isn't Amazon, no one wants to deal with shifty service.

Androgenocide

Registered Member
Reaction score
I never thought to use them after how I saw that handled that customer issue a while back. Customer service is apart of this game, even if this isn't Amazon, no one wants to deal with shifty service.
That turned me off as well. There are so many impeccable sources here there is no point in using someone iffy imo

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just got word that Monster is still a sponsor and their subforum will be put up.