• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bioactive

Get Shredded!
I just started brewing and just designed and ordered some sweet ass label, vials, caps, crimpers, etc…

Brand is called Trump Train Labs. The Tren Ace is the most beautiful shade of orange you’ve ever seen. But all products comes with an orange, flip top cap that can be pulled back to draw from and then can snap back down into place after drawing. Kinda like a plastic combover.

But the gear is fukin fire!

I just started brewing and just designed and ordered some sweet ass label, vials, caps, crimpers, etc…

Brand is called Trump Train Labs. The Tren Ace is the most beautiful shade of orange you’ve ever seen. But all products comes with an orange, flip top cap that can be pulled back to draw from and then can snap back down into place after drawing. Kinda like a plastic combover.

Pics

MAGA PHARMA you can use my suggestion for 10cents on dollar.

Licensing fees.

MAGA PHARMA you can use my suggestion for 10cents on dollar.

Licensing fees.
Lol the Biden administration might go after him. Gotta keep these boys beta so they vote blue

I'm going to make a brand as well but mine's going to have melatonin in it so it makes you tired and go to sleep and it's going to be after Joe Biden I'm going to call it sleepy Joe
Would you be willing to add young child scent to every vial? Just so we can sniff before injection?

IML Gear Cream!
Did fletch just play a song for Tommy?

Is love in the air?

Come on he totally wants to "talk"... I like where this is going.

Fletch is a stand up guy and honorable.
Is he 100% guaranteed to be both stand up and honorable 100% of each and every day guaranteed? :D
Hungry Gossip GIF by giphystudios2021

Is he 100% guaranteed to be both stand up and honorable 100% of each and every day guaranteed? :D
Hungry Gossip GIF by giphystudios2021
That’s so true and rare to find nowadays. Fletch is real and a really good person.

Hey, my wife said it's a good size, she said the big ones hurt... that's a good thing... right? 🤣
If "thats what she said" 🤷
😄😄😄

Don’t mean to derail the already derailed thread but kinda sucks Bio did this again. I’m not in Bio’s world so I don’t know what’s really up but when I hear a source say family emergency thats kinda like them saying the shit just hit the fan. Almost a code that’s been around the boards forever. A big one use to be gone fishing. That pretty much meant you lost your cash.
Only got to try a few of his items since coming back from his last disappearing act but they were good. Regardless of what happened it’s a good reminder to us all especially the reps and sources to be careful and never drop your guard or break your own rules for any reason. The minute you do it can bring a whole shitstorm your way. Trust me I know first hand. I really do hope he’s ok.

Back