• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bioactive

Currently not taking orders. If you have something outstanding contact the rep for assistance.

Leftists aren't good at running businesses. 🤷

Lol...my boy at work just showed me their addy last night. Didn't know he was on here...they owe him a voucher for bloodwork posted. Anyone know what happened?

Lol...my boy at work just showed me their addy last night. Didn't know he was on here...they owe him a voucher for bloodwork posted. Anyone know what happened?
There was a post until last night saying that the guy who takes care of shipping had a family emergency and needed to travel/stay away for while. I just don’t know why they Sponsor Sub-forum was deleted

There was a post until last night saying that the guy who takes care of shipping had a family emergency and needed to travel/stay away for while. I just don’t know why they Sponsor Sub-forum was deleted
Perhaps for safety and security reasons. Once that person's back with Bio active and the issues resolved then most likely that subforum be reopened. Remember safety first in this game!

IML Gear Cream!
Perhaps for safety and security reasons. Once that person's back with Bio active and the issues resolved then most likely that subforum be reopened. Remember safety first in this game!
Makes sense, hope it wasn't anything detrimental to his customers tho. Soon as I see a source removed that quickly on any board, especially if their site is gone, always makes me wonder.

If the Bio subforum was taken down I'm guessing he's going to be away for quite a while. Platinum had a family emergency and he was gone for like 6 months. So that is probably the reasoning.
Yeah remember that one and if there was a family emergency within Bio's team then it does make sense for that too.

I’ll clear up a few things here.

The subforum was closed for nonpayment of fees…that’s it. It’s a business here and there’s a business contract. PERIOD

If you have any outstanding orders contact the rep @Theotherone55
as you’ve been told already.

If you have no outstanding business with this source, you have no reason to further comment as it accomplishes nothing. The childish banter is just that and this isn’t the PIT. There’s NOBODY in this thread that knows anything about this current situation.
@MindlessWork is right. The lack of information is 100% for security reasons.

I have been in contact with just a couple customers and have directed them to the rep as well. At this point it’s the appropriate thing to do and it’s the only thing to do.

Thank you.

Cultural 👆 appropriation!!!
You don’t know your ass from a hole in the ground 🤷🏽‍♂️
Fletch you won the bet. Tommy Fletch and myself had a bet. Fletch said that you would personlly attack him if he pointed out that the left are terrible in bussiness. We all know this nothing new about libs running bussiness.

I said Tommy is very classy and a man’s man. He won’t do it.

I have to pay fletch 20 dollars.
No joke.

of course when you think something is good its gone the next day. Oh well, hopefully a rep can help me out. Hopefully all is good with BIO.
:cry:

Fletch you won the bet. Tommy Fletch and myself had a bet. Fletch said that you would personlly attack him if he pointed out that the left are terrible in bussiness. We all know this nothing new about libs running bussiness.

I said Tommy is very classy and a man’s man. He won’t do it.

I have to pay fletch 20 dollars.
No joke.
Why would you even do that?

Leftists aren't good at running businesses. 🤷
Good thing you didn't say this during the "Shit of the Union" There are implications here.

If you did, Tommy would have had to arrest you to follow liberal regulations that quash the truth.

Very similar to the bunk making regulations in Europe for American soldiers...

I’m very surprised at the behavior of some members here. This isn’t the PIT and this is a pretty serious situation.
This source is gone and there’s members here who are out of their money.
There’s only one person here who has tried to help them and the best you all can do is act like children.

That speaks volumes of your character.

If you were out money and needed help I’m sure it would be different.

It would take absolutely no effort on my part to turn my back on this whole mess and walk away. I could sign off and leave this all behind me. I wouldn’t have to put up with this playground mentality just to help some perfect strangers that I owe nothing to.

Yeah, I’m the guy with no class.

Back