• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Big name brands but...

MustangMan5913

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I see all these name brand gear around here but how do I figure out what's real and what's fake? Just trial and error? I went to one site and bought some gear and then ran the "number" to verify and was told it was a fake... Help would be greatly appreciated

You bought gear from a brand, a sponsor HERE on ASF, and now you are claiming it is fake?

Which brand. What is the website. What is the number you have.

Take a screenshot and show us a photo.

You already falsely accused my store of "selling Test" when I sell over the counter legal supplements.

I need to see that info immediately sir.

I didn't buy gear from anyone on this forum. I'm not trying to cause problems. I apologized earlier for what I had said. I'm just wanting to purchase real gear

Banned, absolute danger to the community with these behaviors.

All he had to do was look around at the reviews. It’s pretty easy to see a lot of happy people about the gear they are running from the sponsors on here. Didn’t take me long to choose a sponsor on this forum and I have been nothing but happy. Oh yea and horny from the tren lol

All he had to do was look around at the reviews. It’s pretty easy to see a lot of happy people about the gear they are running from the sponsors on here. Didn’t take me long to choose a sponsor on this forum and I have been nothing but happy. Oh yea and horny from the tren lol
Agreed. Zero question this is a loose cannon. Making false allegations. Looking for info.

This person has no place on this forum.

This isn't UNICEF....

1649627042549.png

Last edited:
Back