• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Big Boob Tranny Teacher

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's your thoughts on this one? I feel like the entire world has turned into a South Park episode.

Absolutely unacceptable!!! People like this need mental health treatment, not to be teaching children. I would never put my kids in a school that had a circus freak like this working there. I’ve said this before, But paying for my kids to go to private school is sooo worth the money these days. I don’t want my kids exposed to filth in school. They need to be kids and have fun and learn, not worry about “woke” bs from people dressed like cartoon characters.

Homeschool rates are up by like 20%.

3 of my sister's pulled their kids and now homeschool.

I don't blame them one bit.

Public education is now public indoctrination.

Homeschool rates are up by like 20%.

3 of my sister's pulled their kids and now homeschool.

I don't blame them one bit.

Public education is now public indoctrination.

We have been homeschooling for 7 years, best decision we have made for our family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF

This some crazy shit. I gotta say.

I'm Curious.
Sunday morning. You wake up. Goto church. And this monstrosity is standing in the doorway welcoming all the congregation inside.

How do you react.

I'm. Not looking to start a God. Argument or anything like That.
Do you go out of your way to push your opinion agenda and way of life onto this freak. Do. You coast by all peace Be with ya style? Do you look? Leave. How's this work.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I doubt this creature would be at my church BUT if it was it would not effect my kids so I would walk by and take my seat.

I doubt this creature would be at my church BUT if it was it would not effect my kids so I would walk by and take my seat.
Would you "peace be with" it? Ya look up. This goon sits next to ya. Preacher says now rise. And it's that moment.
I don't honestly give a shit.
I'm just curious about these things.
I see someone that I begin to judge in my head. And all these questions pop up ya no. Would the preacher be all like. Nah.. Can't come in here dressed all sexy like that. Is it really all are welcome. Or more so if I'm tall white and well dressed that applies. But the moment I tuck in and bra up. They shake heads... I have no idea how inclusive church really is. I mean.. There's millions of. Em and there all different.

I know our pal milf would be all west Boro Baptist church on their ass. Or at least I imagine he would be. Murmuring about how yall need Jesus..

Milf? Am I right bud. You'd half think about those fake titties while tearing em to shreds in your head.

I'm Curious.
Sunday morning. You wake up. Goto church. And this monstrosity is standing in the doorway welcoming all the congregation inside.

How do you react.

Do you go out of your way to push your opinion agenda and way of life onto this freak. Do. You coast by all peace Be with ya style? Do you look? Leave. How's this work.

3a5ecd71-485c-4ffe-8c10-47a91f9037da_text.gif

IML Gear Cream!
Would you "peace be with" it? Ya look up. This goon sits next to ya. Preacher says now rise. And it's that moment.
I see someone that I begin to judge in my head. And all these questions pop up ya no. Would the preacher be all like. Nah.. Can't come in here dressed all sexy like that. Is it really all are welcome. Or more so if I'm tall white and well dressed that applies. But the moment I tuck in and bra up. They shake heads... I have no idea how inclusive church really is. I mean.. There's millions of. Em and there all different.

I know our pal milf would be all west Boro Baptist church on their ass. Or at least I imagine he would be. Murmuring about how yall need Jesus..

Milf? Am I right bud. You'd half think about those fake titties while tearing em to shreds in your head.

I don’t know what you think about but milf never crossed my thoughts. I see someone who is sick with SEVERE mental illness and needs help. They should not be around children in any fashion. And where did being white come from? That’s more liberal bs trying to bring race into the situation when the mentally I’ll man dressed as a female is the issue. Once again liberals can’t have a discussion without diverting from the topic and adding false claims to avoid a discussion just because you don’t agree with the person. I’m not getting into a discussion with someone who doesn’t have the emotional intelligence to realize that hiding behind race or other false “Woke” cop out reasoning is not only unnecessary but disputable. Have a good day sir.

I don’t know what you think about but milf never crossed my thoughts. I see someone who is sick with SEVERE mental illness and needs help. They should not be around children in any fashion. And where did being white come from? That’s more liberal bs trying to bring race into the situation when the mentally I’ll man dressed as a female is the issue. Once again liberals can’t have a discussion without diverting from the topic and adding false claims to avoid a discussion just because you don’t agree with the person. I’m not getting into a discussion with someone who doesn’t have the emotional intelligence to realize that hiding behind race or other false “Woke” cop out reasoning is not only unnecessary but disputable. Have a good day sir.
Milf as in our milf. Not a mom id like to fuck.
I'm not A liberal. I'm randomly asking questions.because I don't understand certain things. One second they can't be in schools because of your kids. But moments ago. You said that freaks fine in church with your kids... Makes No sense.
Ur a real silly Fella

I'm not A liberal. I'm randomly asking questions.because I don't understand certain things. One second they can't be in schools because of your kids. But moments ago. You said that freaks fine in church with your kids... Makes No sense.
Ur a real silly Fella

My kids don’t sit in church with me. They are completely separate in Sunday school. So like I said originally it doesn’t affect my kids.

What in da fuck did I just read? Lmao 🤣

Stinkfinger is good people and has a unique sense of humor. He's just having fun. But I wish his text to speech function worked better. :p

I like the question stink. In fact, it may not be all that rhetorical considering the widespread acceptance of this type of sickness.

I have always been very tolerant of other’s choices in life. But this is changing the more things are being shoved down my throat. Being labeleda racist, homo/trans/xeno/everything phobe because I am white and straight, is really starting to wear on me.

I have also been very supportive of the mentally ill. In the military I was one of the few guys who DIDN’T fuck with the nutters. In part because if and when they went postal, maybe they would consider me a friend.
I also minored in Adaptive PE as an undergrad. Some of the people I worked with were severely mentally ill.

So to answer your question, if (god forbid) I ever ended up a regular at church, I would myself and would encourage others to welcome this kook. Didn’t JC hang with some of the worst people in society. Isn’t being a “christian” supposed to be to strive to be as good as old Hey Zues?

Now if “she” asked me what I thought, I’d give her both barrels of my candor. If “she” was so comfortable being a ridiculous spectacle in public, then she should be expecting it.

Ur a real silly Fella

I don’t treat them abusively. I usually treat them as if there just humans. I don’t go out of my way to give them special treatment either and if they at any point cross any lines (considering their entire identity revolves around sex in one way or another) I make sure my kids nor anyone else kids will not become victims.

I mean, if they act threatening in any way I’ll treat them like I would any other threat. Only… the world would see it as a hate crime…so… the world don’t get to see it

I ain’t a preacher brother. These people are suffering. Anyone that hates themselves so much that they’d mutilate themselves for attention needs help.

Taint right… taint right atall.

I'm Curious.

How do you react.

Simple answer.
Motorboat

Get Shredded!
Welcome to society and social norms changing. Happens every generation. I personally don't care as long as it doesn't have a negative impact on my life. When it comes to the church questions I always ask ppl, what would jesus do or say from what we read about him in the bible? I'm not religious but I do respect his teachings and rebel ways.

I'm Curious.

How do you react.

Depends on the agenda.

Went to dinner not long ago and we were all waiting outside. A couple dudes came walking in all made up in dresses and combat boots, makeup and 5 o'clock shadows. Another normal looking dude was with them. I glanced and rolled my eyes and laughed a bit. Not too long after a fourth came along in a skirt and combat boots. Chuckled a bit more but figured whatever.

Went inside to check on our wait time and they were all four sitting in the waiting area hanging the fuck all over each other. Not as couples but as this big orgy group of dudes. There for the wow attention factor. Personally I would have tossed them the hell out of my restaurant as an owner.... family establishment, I don't even want to see swingers come in doing that shit. If my kids were younger I would have simply left, no harm no foul

So my cynical bone could only imagine this guy being at a church to make a scene and a point. But I could be wrong. Maybe he would really be there to find God.

Went inside to check on our wait time and they were all four sitting in the waiting area hanging the fuck all over each other. Not as couples but as this big orgy group of dudes. There for the wow attention factor.

This is the primary thing. Attention. "Normal" people (gay or straight) do NOT behave this way.

If I had kids which I do not. I would be seriously concerned for there safty with a teacher like that around.

teacher troll.jpg

From 4chan and very believable. This is so far over the top that it has to be a high level troll job. I'm going to go glass half full and commend this fine fellow for one of the best all time troll jobs until proven otherwise.

So, an actual South Park episode, except without Mr. Lemmywinks.

I suspected this from the start. The wig and boobs are over the top.

Back