• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Bidens IRS going after Payment APPS info/audits

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do I still get to be the "Forum Conspiracy Theorist" when all my stuff is coming true??

Read below to see who is to blame? Thought they were going after billionaires cheating their taxes?

Dumbest humans to have ever lived. No one can argue it.

[h=1]Venmo, PayPal Must Report Goods and Services Payments of $600 or Above to IRS[/h]
https://www.theepochtimes.com/venmo...yKt6M5UXCudEuXK8CyJ/poZW4LyKjZ0a0qUmXL1mfgQ==

Third-party payment apps must report goods and services payments of $600 or above to Internal Revenue Service (IRS) starting from Jan. 1.
The new rule will affect all main payment apps including PayPal, Venmo, Cash App, Zelle, Google Pay, etc.
The amended reporting threshold is part of the American Rescue Plan (pdf) which was passed by the Democrats without a single Republican vote in March 2021.

The third-party payment platforms need to report certain transactions on 1099-K forms.

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
Do I still get to be the "Forum Conspiracy Theorist" when all my stuff is coming true??

Read below to see who is to blame? Thought they were going after billionaires cheating their taxes?

Venmo, PayPal Must Report Goods and Services Payments of $600 or Above to IRS

https://www.theepochtimes.com/venmo...yKt6M5UXCudEuXK8CyJ/poZW4LyKjZ0a0qUmXL1mfgQ==

Third-party payment apps must report goods and services payments of $600 or above to Internal Revenue Service (IRS) starting from Jan. 1.
The new rule will affect all main payment apps including PayPal, Venmo, Cash App, Zelle, Google Pay, etc.
The amended reporting threshold is part of the American Rescue Plan (pdf) which was passed by the Democrats without a single Republican vote in March 2021.

The third-party payment platforms need to report certain transactions on 1099-K forms.

That will impact anyone who simply sells something on ebay for example. From what I hear, when a purchase is made there will be some questions asked of the purchaser for certain information.

JuicedUp55

Registered Member
Reaction score

[h=1]Venmo, PayPal Must Report Goods and Services Payments of $600 or Above to IRS[/h]

I believe if it’s a personal transaction it doesn’t apply. This is for small business owners, people putting “service name or goods” in the description of the payment, etc

If you’re wife is sending you $1000 for bill money for the month per se, it does not apply. Can’t tax money that has already been taxed. Paying someone back. Etc.

So there are loopholes for those who have a side hustle.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
How am I supposed to pay for LocalMILFs now? Back to the ATM...

christiantt

Registered Member
Reaction score
As some of you may not know I have someone higher up in the Banking Industry who feeds me info.

I meant to msg you guys the other day but the newest info is this:

If you are using payment apps, venmo, zelle, cash app, fb pay, google pay, apple pay, etc.

If you have over $600 per year in ANNUAL payments or deposits from said APPS. The IRS is automatically going to audit you and compare your SSN# and your employment income to the deposits you are receiving from APPS.

To my knowledge, BTC is not included YET, but I will get more info as it comes in.

I know some of you are going to question this. And the rest of you with brains will know that it is legit.

I don't know what to tell you how to prevent or circumvent this, but FYI, this is now a thing

F the Biden Admin. Ill leave it at that.

Tax, tax, tax, tax. Milk the American taxpayer more.

They are gonna nail people with W-9 fraud/evasion.
People I know who did side jobs and other avenues and got paid via these payment apps would often let cash sit in app "bank" and transfer it to standard bank account in bits so as to avoid certain triggers. Now, it doesn't matter transferring to standard bank account, all that matters is cash-into the app.
Then the questions will start......who paid you.....why......etc. Biden has also gone on a hiring spree to hire more than 80,000 new agents fits exactly with these new plans to filet the American worker bare with taxation.
Fuck Biden.

blingcrosby

Registered Member
Reaction score
all the rich and the do nothing thugs, illegals and such will profit from this.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
And it begins. Now they want to identify you or you can't use their services.

Don't worry guys , its for your safety and security. **Shaking head**

original.png

We need a bit more info from you so we can confirm
your identity and help keep your account secure. We're required to gather this information if you want to keep using your balance in order to comply with federal regulation.
spacer.gif
1.png
Go to Settings in the app
2.png
Tap on Identity Verification
3.png
Provide some basic info
If you don't confirm by February 6th, you won't be able to use the money in your Venmo account to send or spend. Don't worry, you'll still be able to make payments funded by a linked payment method and withdraw money from your Venmo account.
If you have questions about Identity Verification, learn more here.

And here's the part you are going to love the most.

IF you are an illegal alien, you don't need an identity or to confirm.

Thanks Democrats for choosing illegal aliens over American Citizens once again

What do I do if I don’t have a social security number (SSN) or individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN)?
If you don’t have an SSN or ITIN, you won’t be able to complete identity verification. You’re welcome to continue using Venmo without verifying your identity. You can still make payments to other users or businesses funded by your chosen payment method (bank account, credit card, or debit card). You can also receive payments from other Venmo users and transfer that money out to a bank account.

christiantt

Registered Member
Reaction score
Unfuckingreal.

Fleece the American taxpayer as fast and viciously as possible so American taxpayers dollars can be siphoned into corrupt govt contracts, supporting illegals (free healthcare, school, etc), "foreign aid" ie, massive global slush fund. $1 billion to this country, $5 billion to this shit hole country..........the monies are never audited. The sickness and corruption is so endemic, so pervasive through all levels of society, we literally don't even care anymore. It's like we are used to living with cancer and have accepted our fate.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So what happens if you have SSN and say you don't at the point below? They kick you off venmo?

What do I do if I don’t have a social security number (SSN) or individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN)?
If you don’t have an SSN or ITIN, you won’t be able to complete identity verification. You’re welcome to continue using Venmo without verifying your identity. You can still make payments to other users or businesses funded by your chosen payment method (bank account, credit card, or debit card). You can also receive payments from other Venmo users and transfer that money out to a bank account.

JuicedUp55

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
And it begins. Now they want to identify you or you can't use their services.

Don't worry guys , its for your safety and security. **Shaking head**

original.png

We need a bit more info from you so we can confirm
your identity and help keep your account secure. We're required to gather this information if you want to keep using your balance in order to comply with federal regulation.
spacer.gif
1.png
Go to Settings in the app
2.png
Tap on Identity Verification
3.png
Provide some basic info
If you don't confirm by February 6th, you won't be able to use the money in your Venmo account to send or spend. Don't worry, you'll still be able to make payments funded by a linked payment method and withdraw money from your Venmo account.
If you have questions about Identity Verification, learn more here.

Weird my Venmo doesn’t say anything. It just asks if I want to create a business account. I don’t, as my payments sent to me are “personal.” I think there is a loophole to this.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Weird my Venmo doesn’t say anything. It just asks if I want to create a business account. I don’t, as my payments sent to me are “personal.” I think there is a loophole to this.

You're probably not seeing as many transactions as Wes. They've probably setup a flagging sytem.

JuicedUp55

Registered Member
Reaction score
You're probably not seeing as many transactions as Wes. They've probably setup a flagging sytem.

Probably so. I like to split transactions between payment apps, and then obviously cash whenever possible.

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
I don't see this yet as maybe I don't make a lot of payments thru Venmo or Paypal as most of my transfers are to family and friends. I received money from my brother via paypal recently and I didn't see this even

Last edited:

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
Also I see that if you don't verify you still make payments from a linked payment method just not directly from funds in Venmo. The only option is to no longer receive anything via Venmo, Cashapp or Paypal.

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
I think people can still send you money and you can cash it out directly but simply not allowed to make payments directly.

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hopefully Biden and KamelToe die in a fiery crash soon...

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Friends check the email you have registered to the Venmo, that is where you will see this.

Also, Venmo is owned by Paypal. Paypal is the scumbag of all scumbags off payment services. They are like the Bank of America of banking systems

Bought and totally 10000% corrupt.

BOA took millions of dollars in overcharge fees during the 2020 plandemic. That tells you all you need to know.

Last edited:

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Now look where its going...

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did you see what happened to paypal?

JUST IN - PayPal stock is in free fall, dropping over 25%.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
so all hookers that take payment from zelle will finally have to pay taxes, I really hate hos following me to the atm in the lobby

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So here's even more bad news that I can confirm for you guys

So one brand I work for pays me by "PAYOUTS SERVICES". This is a division of Stripe. So lets say a company pays you commission, this is an automated service that pays you to your payment of choice. Bank Acct in this choice.

So now they refused to pay me until I have a verified identification on file. So that includes FULL Social Security number, name, address and other validating facts.

Now, my payments are not ever $600. I wish.

So the Lyin Biden Admin says "we are going after billionaires and $600 transactions only".

Which is the dumbest shit I have ever heard in the first place.

But now I am forced to verify my identity for a company who is already verified who is paying me

Fact is only a damn fool at this point would believe anything a Biden WH says. The fact is fellas, they are coming after you and I, financially in every way shape and form they can. They want to control payment forms, not just apps. They want to shut you off from accepting money, if and when they want to.

Take that to the bank fellas, this is the 100% goal.

[h=1]Revelation 13:17 King James Version (KJV)[/h]and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Ladysman1989

Registered Member
Reaction score
So here's even more bad news that I can confirm for you guys

So one brand I work for pays me by "PAYOUTS SERVICES". This is a division of Stripe. So lets say a company pays you commission, this is an automated service that pays you to your payment of choice. Bank Acct in this choice.

So now they refused to pay me until I have a verified identification on file. So that includes FULL Social Security number, name, address and other validating facts.

Now, my payments are not ever $600. I wish.

So the Lyin Biden Admin says "we are going after billionaires and $600 transactions only".

Which is the dumbest shit I have ever heard in the first place.

But now I am forced to verify my identity for a company who is already verified who is paying me

Fact is only a damn fool at this point would believe anything a Biden WH says. The fact is fellas, they are coming after you and I, financially in every way shape and form they can. They want to control payment forms, not just apps. They want to shut you off from accepting money, if and when they want to.

Take that to the bank fellas, this is the 100% goal.

[h=1]Revelation 13:17 King James Version (KJV)[/h]and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

I thought it was $600 per year not $600 payments

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I thought it was $600 per year not $600 payments

As of January, the Biden Administration requires Americans to report to the IRS all business transactions using third-party payments – like Venmo and PayPal – for goods or services over $600 thanks to a provision hidden in Democrats’ partisan $2 trillion stimulus bill from March.

JuicedUp55

Registered Member
Reaction score
Wake TF up people. They are stripping away our freedoms one thing at a time & trying to indoctrinate society. Take a stand. Say no to the fucking masks. Don’t get the BS vaccines. Stand up for wtf you believe in or you will regret it in the near future.

Your kids will grow up in a country that you could’ve stopped.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wake TF up people. They are stripping away our freedoms one thing at a time & trying to indoctrinate society. Take a stand. Say no to the fucking masks. Don’t get the BS vaccines. Stand up for wtf you believe in or you will regret it in the near future.

Your kids will grow up in a country that you could’ve stopped.

This current "admin" is moving us in the direction of the Chinese Social Credit scores control theme

They already are shutting off peoples bank accounts, over political ideologies, or simply because they don't like you.

It was happening to me a decade ago in the Supp Industry and I warned everyone. And not many blinked an eye, because it wasn't happening to them

Now it's hitting the main stream and more and more people are seeing and experiencing it.

You know there is some fool somewhere here on the forum who will think this all is one big "conspiracy theory" and that Biden only introduced the $600 dollar rule to catch "billionaires"

There really are people that stupid left....

Look at Canada. They just led the way to cancel bank accounts and credit cards of anyone who is participating in the legal Truckers protest. So you can't Protest the Canadian govt peacefully and have a bank account in Canada.

Remarkable, Trudeau Government Use Emergency Act to Seize Bank Accounts of Protestors, You Cannot Protest Government and Maintain a Bank Account in Canada

Trudeau: "There is a level of admiration I actually have for China because their basic dictatorship..."

https://t.me/KanekoaTheGreat/3640

Last edited: