• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best/worst spots to inject

I like quads. Whenever I do my delts with anything other than a slin pin my hand suddenly starts shaking it's fuckin weird cuz I can draw my own blood but something about a needle in my delt makes my brain nervous.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

I rotate quad, delts, and vglutes. I’m trying calves tomorrow.

Wheres the better spot than your asscheek? Delts or quads?
I prefer delts over quad. Quads are easier as far as accessibility, but I always get some form of pip there. Ventroglute is pretty easy also. Try both and see what works for you.
I rotate quad, delts, and vglutes. I’m trying calves tomorrow.
I shudder at the thought of pinning calves. Keep us updated on how that goes.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

f8989698e37114fad1cda89759ea99e3.jpg

I couldn’t pass it up.

Max

I like quads. Whenever I do my delts with anything other than a slin pin my hand suddenly starts shaking it's fuckin weird cuz I can draw my own blood but something about a needle in my delt makes my brain nervous.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

I hate with the tren and winny injections into the quads, burn and leave me limping

The trick to quads IMO is outer center, not top center.
Lathe you saved my life by reminding to aspirate the other day! I went straight into a vein I think, pulled back and blood everywhere. Thanks man

IML Gear Cream!
Favorite spots are
Rear Delt(Need someone to inject this area for me.)
Triceps(insulin syringe)
Delts, ventro glutes, and quads.

Least Favorite spots
Glutes(since i have flexibility issues, its a hassle to do 3 cc with my back twisted trying to inject while keeping the needle from moving.)
Pecs(it hurts when the needle pierces my pectoral muscle. )

i rotate , delts , quads VL , and lats ,, i don't
aspirate, you cannot "go into a vein or artery " if doing normal area shots like we all do,, but that's another topic :)

i rotate , delts , quads VL , and lats ,, i don't
aspirate, you cannot "go into a vein or artery " if doing normal area shots like we all do,, but that's another topic :)

Sure....

Calf injection would be painful with anything other than a slin pin. For me anyway and don t know which way or where veins are as got no vascularity there.

Ventro Glutes all the way

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Can't do glute. At 23 I was a dumbass in military, got cyst from injection in glute. Didn't get antibiotics, didn't go to doc until too late. Had to have the thing drained. Baseball sized hole in my ass cheek. No more glutes.

Can't do glute. At 23 I was a dumbass in military, got cyst from injection in glute. Didn't get antibiotics, didn't go to doc until too late. Had to have the thing drained. Baseball sized hole in my ass cheek. No more glutes.

Same shit with happened with me

I pin: glutes, quads, vg, delts, and chest. Vg is my favorite spot by far. I can pin 3 ml there no problem.

Get Shredded!
VG is the best overall spot imho. Delts and triceps work fine. Some guys say pecs but for some reason i find it a very painful spot to jab.

VG is the best overall spot imho. Delts and triceps work fine. Some guys say pecs but for some reason i find it a very painful spot to jab.

I generally do glutes and quads, occasionally delts but I get major pip there even at low cc but I did do chest once and it was fine, then I read not to pin your chest and it scared me so I stopped.

Lateral Quads
Ventral Glutes
Delt
Lat
Trap
Bicep
Pecs

These are the spots I use.
I have tried rear delt and calves. Pretty bad experience.

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

Glutes and VG for volume 2-3 cc. Delts, quads and and tris for pwo or 1.5 cc or less.

There's no "good" spots with daily winstrol injections. FML.

But I usually rotate glutes, quads (lateral about 2/3 the way down), delts, and lats.

Even with 8 sites by the time I make it back around im typically still sore from the last pin. Fckn winstrol.

Ive done bis, tris, rear delts, and the clavicular head of pecs, but I cant bring myself to use those with painful gear.

Ive not aspirated once since my first cycle. Never had an issue.

Last edited:
Back