• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Best Workout App.

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What are some of the apps you guys are using? About to start a cycle here in a few weeks. Looking for something to keep me organized and on track.

Paid or free, just looking for some pointers and advice. What are you guys using, thanks.

if you do cardio and you like zombie movies then the Zombies Run App. .. ive been using that for a few years when im getting ready to run a race shit is fun and scary...i know alot of guys on here are to cool for cardio though.

I ocasianly check into the BodySpace app...like when i need an idea for a lift i look at the excersise database

Composition note book and a pencil.

As for the layouts I basically sit at home Saturday night and plan everything out. I skip my massive cheat meal if I don't hit everything. I check off what I do and mark down anything I surpass.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I use rep count for tracking my lifts, not really routine oriented but its still a good app.

I downloaded a pdf from muscle pharm, called get swole. It was nice because everything was layer out for me, didn't have to think about what to do, just lift.

i will say this i found a cool app only cause i'm lazy and am horrible with math in my head. app called Weighter Plater. you set the weight of the barbell. once you got that you enter the weight you are lifting and it tells you what size plates to use. simple little cheat app. takes out all of the guess work. btw its only for android. might be able to find a different app that works the same for iphone.

Thanks for all the help guys.

Back