• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Best syringes?

Anaballer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Where do yall get sharp syringes? Everything I’ve had so far is pretty damn dull (25 and 23g). Really have to jab myself to get it in

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Where do yall get sharp syringes? Everything I’ve had so far is pretty damn dull (25 and 23g). Really have to jab myself to get it in
Are you sure you have the right kind? Sounds like you have blunt needles instead of needles with a bevel.

SkeevsBudz

Registered Member
Reaction score
I like exel. It has that extra rubber that goes way past the syringe to the needle. So i dont waste oil every shot
As far as tips i have NEVER had any problems with dulling of the needle.
Ive experienced them bending though om the way out which makes blood leak a lil
Thats with 25g

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
I like exel. It has that extra rubber that goes way past the syringe to the needle. So i dont waste oil every shot
Thats with 25g
I started using exel recently too and I love them! I find it to be a lot easier to get the perfect amount of something like tren where u don't want an extra ml bc you're at your side effect threshold as is.

blingcrosby

Registered Member
Reaction score
i assume you use one pin to draw and another pin to inject

Wardamn

Registered Member
Reaction score
Exel syringe and I feel like terumo has the sharpest needles.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
You guys bring up an EXCELLENT point. Perhaps he is drawing and pinning with the same needle. I didn't even think about that. I just do seperate out of pure habit apparently.

SkeevsBudz

Registered Member
Reaction score
You guys bring up an EXCELLENT point. Perhaps he is drawing and pinning with the same needle. I didn't even think about that. I just do seperate out of pure habit apparently.
Im not sure where i seen the article but when u use the same needle a few times to fill or dump back in a vial in a microscopic level the tip bends. But u cant see it with the regular eye.

What u also can do is right before u inject it grab a piece of clean paper and run the edge of the paper and slide it up the needle behind the point and if it pulls or gets caught while going up on the needle theres a bend.

JaceBon

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’m guilty of using the same tip to draw and pin when I start running out of pins. Just don’t be a pussy

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I use an 18g to draw and excel 30g 1/2” or a 25g 1”. I use the BD 1ml syringes with either setup. To each his own tho when it comes to needles, I hate shots

Bohdi Bray

Lunatic on a global pogo stick...
Registered Member
Reaction score
In your closet,watching your wife undress...
18G to draw, 25G to hit BD brand.
My sis brought me a 27 G for the hospital she works at, and it worked great, except when you are thick in the thighs they will bend and snap... Just grab some meat, angle to the dangle and punch nice and steady… I have to pin 4Xs weekly, so I am always on the hunt for a moe better product... So far BD has been great...

trenavarluvme

Registered Member
Reaction score
You guys worried about scar tissue accumulation specially with big gauges? over the years BD insulin works for me on all site injections, still load them with bigger gauges though.

Bohdi Bray

Lunatic on a global pogo stick...
Registered Member
Reaction score
In your closet,watching your wife undress...
Thats with 25g
Hire a dirty nurse...

Attachments

• 5515-Patient-Getting-Shot-In-The-Butt-By-A-Nurse-With-A-Syringe-Clipart-Illustration.jpg
    5515-Patient-Getting-Shot-In-The-Butt-By-A-Nurse-With-A-Syringe-Clipart-Illustration.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 6

tyzride

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sure comfort are what I use. Draw the oil with an 18g, swap it out for a 27g when you pin. Keeps the needle nice and sharp. Also before you pin with the 27g needle, push out a little oil to lubricate the needle. Helps go in way easier.

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
I use the exel 1ml insulin syringe with a 1” 25g…. They’re perfect. The stopper has the little cutout so it’s less waste. Super easy to do if you’re doing ED or EOD Injections.

GPZ has them… priority shipping has them at my door in 4 days 👍

Anaballer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ordered the exel hope theyre better than what I have lol. I have to push these bitches so hard to break skin