• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best statin

IML Gear Cream!
I agree with most of these guys. You really don’t want to run statins. Some AAS decrease sex drive and reduce the ability to achieve an erect, multiply that 10fold for statins. They really suck. Best way to control cholesterol is to clean up your diet, increase exercise, and increase soluble fiber in your diet.
You don’t mention anything about your self or your diet. Fill us in.
Some people even on a clean diet run high so it’s a challance but including fats and foods that increase you HDl is also a good method.
Olive oil, whole grains, beans legumes, high fiber fruits, fatty fish, qvacadis, omega 3 fatty acids and such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of internet gold in this thread.

Then dont use statin drugs.
Use matcha powder, beetroot powder, pure cherry juice.

Statin drugs are poison.

Will this actually work? Ive had a few ive know who went the beet root powder path and ended up with super high iron issues and thick blood…

But im willing to give this shit a shot as my ldl and total cholesterol are super high yet hdl
Is a 55

VA tried to put me on statins years ago, one of my training partners is a Doctor, he said under NO circumstances should I get involved with statins, he had me take 1000mg niacin 3x day, with breakfast, lunch and dinner, we checked my numbers every 90 days, by the one year mark amazingly my hdl and ldl both were where he wanted them, I’ve been taking the niacin 1000mg 2x day ever since and my numbers are right where they need to be, the scariest thing to me was, most people that get on statins wind up diabetic in the long run and can’t get off the statins because their body needs them to live

Is this the flush free or full flush type?

“Slo-niacin” taxes the liver. Just as 17aa’s are manipulated to survive several passes through the liver, so are these “timed release” niacin products. Think about it.

Lower your dosage to a true TRT until they're improved.

But wut if ur not on anything but eating food and ur bad cholesterol is still super high?

I smoke crystal year round, been doing it for years and my teeth are starting to fall out!! What should I do!!?? There must be another drug that fixes this!! Help!

Trolling aside I hope you compete or live off your physique to justify blasting year round knowing your labs are out of wack.
Lmao

12 whole eggs= 75g protein, 68g fat = 930kcals
4lbs beef= 556g protein, 163g fat = 3701kcals

Sure seems like a lot of calories to me. Not sure Ramy eats this much protein.

Will this actually work? Ive had a few ive know who went the beet root powder path and ended up with super high iron issues and thick blood…

But im willing to give this shit a shot as my ldl and total cholesterol are super high yet hdl
Is a 55

The number one side effect free way is pure cherry juice. Proven in studies to be as effective as statin drugs.
Ill post a link later.

The number one side effect free way is pure cherry juice. Proven in studies to be as effective as statin drugs.
Ill post a link later.

Awesome im just concerned with the beetroot as it can raise ones iron… cherry juice, would that be tart cherry?

This one...
PureTartCherry32BottleN9_530x@2x.png

Is a 55

Turmeric / Curcumin leaches iron. It's actually beneficial in a lot of ways, but that is one.

But wut if ur not on anything but eating food and ur bad cholesterol is still super high?

I have high cholesterol and high blood pressure. It is genetic. I generally eat extremely clean, I do cardio despite hating it, and I lift. I have my bloodwork done once a quarter, and if it isn't where it should be it is done once a month. I hate taking a BP med and a statin. I also don't enjoy donating blood once a month to ensure my iron and hemocrit are in normal range. I do what I have to though.

Can I lower my testosterone cyp dosage? Sure, but currently using 200mg weekly only has my testosterone in the mid 500s. Lowering it in my case is not the answer. So I take my statin every other day as my Dr prescribes, and I take my BP meds. I have my kidney and liver enzymes checked constantly. It sucks, but it is what I have to do so I do it.

I also take Niacin, L Arginine, Fish Oil, Turmeric/Curcumin, and Ginko. My Dr recommended those supplements, and that is what I use. They don't replace the medications I take, but they do help keep my dosages lower than what would normally be prescribed.

...and proper diet and exercise are a necessary ingredient in making everything else work.

Ill post a link later.
I actually keep Tart Cherry Juice on hand in case of a gout flare up. Another genetic curse. I am afraid of Allipurinol for some reason, so the cherry juice is the next best thing. I didn't know about helping with cholesterol. I hate that stuff, but I will drink it daily if it helps.

I actually keep Tart Cherry Juice on hand in case of a gout flare up. Another genetic curse. I am afraid of Allipurinol for some reason, so the cherry juice is the next best thing. I didn't know about helping with cholesterol. I hate that stuff, but I will drink it daily if it helps.
Im lucky that my bp has always run on the low side but Ive told a few people about the cherry juice to get off statins and the ones who actually do it are successful with it.
Most pharma drugs are just synthetic versions of naturally occuring compounds, but you cant PATENT a naturally occuring compound, and thats where the money is, patents.
So we are offered shitty counterfeits that have side effects bc thats what they can profit from.
Then they pay the politicians to make laws that prevent people from even suggesting that a natural compound can "cure or treat" a disease.

IML Gear Cream!
GW501516 plus two glasses of metamucil daily will surprise the heck out of you. Just saying.

Did new bloods the other day. Previously done in June.

June:
Tryglicerides 64
Cholesterol 241
HDL 11 (doc said he’d never seen it this low in anybody)
LDL 217

November:
Tryglicerides 66
Cholesterol 169
HDL 26.5
LDL 129

In June I was in prep, using 400mg Test cyp, 200mg Mast prop, 100mg Tren acetate per week. No AI. Daily cardio.

November test I am on 700mg Sustanon, 400mg Deca per week and eating 25% more protein and 250g more carbohydrates per day. No AI. No cardio.

What changed? Supplements.

June:
Tryglicerides 64
Cholesterol 241
LDL 217

November:
Tryglicerides 66
Cholesterol 169
HDL 26.5
LDL 129

In June I was in prep, using 400mg Test cyp, 200mg Mast prop, 100mg Tren acetate per week. No AI. Daily cardio.

November test I am on 700mg Sustanon, 400mg Deca per week and eating 25% more protein and 250g more carbohydrates per day. No AI. No cardio.

What do you attribute to the change? Is it Gear change or are you using a natural alternative to lowering/getting your #'s in range??

June:
Tryglicerides 64
Cholesterol 241
LDL 217

November:
Tryglicerides 66
Cholesterol 169
HDL 26.5
LDL 129

So what supplements do you take to get your hdl and ldl back to better numbers while being on the gear?

Im lucky that my bp has always run on the low side but Ive told a few people about the cherry juice to get off statins and the ones who actually do it are successful with it.
Most pharma drugs are just synthetic versions of naturally occuring compounds, but you cant PATENT a naturally occuring compound, and thats where the money is, patents.
So we are offered shitty counterfeits that have side effects bc thats what they can profit from.
Then they pay the politicians to make laws that prevent people from even suggesting that a natural compound can "cure or treat" a disease.

I picked up the cherry juice you posted.

How much do you take per day?

List Available Here

$9.99
Because that’s what I do, charge for info on this forum.

Every morning, just after my piss and about 30 mins before breakfast I drink this:
Scoop each of:
“Nektar” by Ambrosia.
Species Fiberlyze
PEScience “ Greens and Superfoods”
plus a heaping tablespoon of “Kidney Stuff” by Golden Standard.

Nektar is an organ support product with a bunch of healthy stuff.

I also take:
Ubiquinol (Whatever that brand is they sell at Costco)
Policosinol 20mg later in the day
Species “Omegalyze” EFA product
Aspirin 81mg
Project AD Berberine

The policosinol is the big mover in this concotion, as is the fiber.

I take a shitload of other things organ related such as:
NAC
TUDCA
Grapeseed
Liv52

It is ironic how in June my new VA doctor was wanting to put me on atorvastatin and at the same time “warning” me of the use of “bodybuilding supplements”, which he arbitrarily construed from my telling them I use nutritional supplements to control cholesterol.

GW501516 plus two glasses of metamucil daily will surprise the heck out of you. Just saying.
Suprise me how? With more pool but excreted super fast?? I kid i kid, seriously whats it do?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Several years back my cholesterol was over 330 on cycle. LDL was like 240 and HDL 15.

I read and read tons if materials on cholesterol and how to reduce. One of the main topics discussed over and over and not taking about bro science and medical journals is the positive effect of fiber in reducing cholesterol.
GW raises good cholesterol.

Long story short ever since my cholesterol is overall.
140 and my HDL is 80.

Back