• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Best statin

Smokescreen_666

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is the absolute best statin to use that lowers ldl, increases hdl, all without any unwanted side effects?

Don't want memory problems
Don't want erection problems
Don't want fatigue problems
Don't want weight gain problems
Don't want to suffer any killer cramp problems

Smokescreen_666

Reaction score
Because my cholesterol is high, my ldl is high, and my hdl is very low.

Fletcher

FARMA*TON Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
What is the absolute best statin to use that lowers ldl, increases hdl, all without any unwanted side effects?

Don't want memory problems
Don't want erection problems
Don't want fatigue problems
Don't want weight gain problems
Don't want to suffer any killer cramp problems
Then dont use statin drugs.
Use matcha powder, beetroot powder, pure cherry juice.

Statin drugs are poison.

Smokescreen_666

Reaction score
I use steroids year round. Haven't been off in years. Ldl and hdl have terrible for years. No supplement has helped me out, ever, not even high dose fish oil.

rdm

PSL Athlete
Registered Member
Reaction score
Ezetimibe. It's not a statin and helps lower LDL. It's pretty innocuous.

Battousai

Registered Member
Reaction score
Statins aren't going to balance your hdl and ldl dude, it's just going to lower your total cholesterol. Having low cholesterol is not healthy, having imbalanced cholesterol levels is unhealthy, and the only way to do that is with diet and supplementation. I eat 10-12 eggs every day (fresh from the farm), 3-4 lbs of steak every day (fresh from the farm), raw milk, liver, local spring water, raw butter, I also take omega 3, coconut oil, coq10, and niacin EVERY day and my hdl and ldl are balanced.

Smokescreen_666

Reaction score
Statins aren't going to balance your hdl and ldl dude, it's just going to lower your total cholesterol. Having low cholesterol is not healthy, having imbalanced cholesterol levels is unhealthy, and the only way to do that is with diet and supplementation. I eat 10-12 eggs every day (fresh from the farm), 3-4 lbs of steak every day (fresh from the farm), raw milk, liver, local spring water, raw butter, I also take omega 3, coconut oil, coq10, and niacin EVERY day and my hdl and ldl are balanced.
I do very similar to you and sadly, my hdl is still single digits

Fletcher

FARMA*TON Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah!

Bolan

Registered Member
Reaction score
Lovastatin for years...Or was it a few days....Weeks maybe.....
I think my foggy brain has something to do with a Live resin strain called Grape Willy

OR

Its the statin....What was I saying?
Im so tired all I did was sleep all day and couldnt even get a hard on, Its probably the reason why im getting fat.

In seriousness, high cholesterol is genetically encoded into my family.. I've had high cholesterol before even using juice.
I honestly never felt any sides from the Lovastatin.

Riles

Registered Member
Reaction score
VA tried to put me on statins years ago, one of my training partners is a Doctor, he said under NO circumstances should I get involved with statins, he had me take 1000mg niacin 3x day, with breakfast, lunch and dinner, we checked my numbers every 90 days, by the one year mark amazingly my hdl and ldl both were where he wanted them, I’ve been taking the niacin 1000mg 2x day ever since and my numbers are right where they need to be, the scariest thing to me was, most people that get on statins wind up diabetic in the long run and can’t get off the statins because their body needs them to live

Smokescreen_666

Reaction score
Lovastatin for years...Or was it a few days....Weeks maybe.....
I think my foggy brain has something to do with a Live resin strain called Grape Willy

OR

Its the statin....What was I saying?
Im so tired all I did was sleep all day and couldnt even get a hard on, Its probably the reason why im getting fat.

In seriousness, high cholesterol is genetically encoded into my family.. I've had high cholesterol before even using juice.
I honestly never felt any sides from the Lovastatin.
Lmao. That was funny and a lesson

Smokescreen_666

Reaction score
VA tried to put me on statins years ago, one of my training partners is a Doctor, he said under NO circumstances should I get involved with statins, he had me take 1000mg niacin 3x day, with breakfast, lunch and dinner, we checked my numbers every 90 days, by the one year mark amazingly my hdl and ldl both were where he wanted them, I’ve been taking the niacin 1000mg 2x day ever since and my numbers are right where they need to be, the scariest thing to me was, most people that get on statins wind up diabetic in the long run and can’t get off the statins because their body needs them to live
And what do you do about the flush?

TopDawg

Registered Member
Reaction score
There are no good statins. I take Pravastatin. At the moment I take one every other day as my doc is weaning me off of them.

TopDawg

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have a genetic disposition to high cholesterol. I will likely end up back on a low dose of statins once I give a few supplements a try. I am working with my Dr and keeping everything monitored as close as possible.

I am taking fish 1200mg of fish oil daily. Also Niacin, and L arginine. I am also cleaning up my diet to be as free from trans fats as possible.

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
I tell everyone to order Red Yeast Rice from another country, other than the USA, be sure it has around 10 mg of Monacolin-K.
(Natural fermented Lovastatin). If it doesnt raise your HDL, it lowers LDL, bringing your risk-ratio in check normally.

Tons of studies, and that is why the FDA/Big Pharma stole this substance (to make mega-trillions), used in Asia for a million years naturally.

There are a lot of different sites, brands and suppliers who will ship it, just need to search around...

Even low-dose statins are well tolerated by most. Its the high-doses where the sides start kicking in.
People shoot UGL Test and Pills, but wont take a statin that might help them?

I find it bizarre.

Attachments

• mono-k.png
    mono-k.png
    175 KB · Views: 15

Koolio

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am currently taking 80 mg of lipitor a day...I can't be sure but it causes me to urinate all day and night...also I have very vivid nightmares every night...

Smokescreen_666

Reaction score
I tell everyone to order Red Yeast Rice from another country, other than the USA, be sure it has around 10 mg of Monacolin-K.
(Natural fermented Lovastatin). If it doesnt raise your HDL, it lowers LDL, bringing your risk-ratio in check normally.

Tons of studies, and that is why the FDA/Big Pharma stole this substance (to make mega-trillions), used in Asia for a million years naturally.

There are a lot of different sites, brands and suppliers who will ship it, just need to search around...

Even low-dose statins are well tolerated by most. Its the high-doses where the sides start kicking in.
People shoot UGL Test and Pills, but wont take a statin that might help them?

I find it bizarre.
So what do you recommend that I do to help lower my ldl and raise my hdl? Get on a statin at low dose or get on this product?

Bolan

Registered Member
Reaction score
So what am I supposed to do about high LDL and low HDL?
Have a stroke, heart attack, nothing major......
My Dr had me try Niaspan, which is pharm grade Niacin.....That shit had me on fire for 3+ hours.
Niacin does work for some, actually a lot of people... It wouldn't hurt to try it and have bloods pulled to see how your numbers are.
And no, it cannot be flush free or it wont work.

Bolan

Registered Member
Reaction score
Seems its rough on the liver too???

Battousai

Registered Member
Reaction score

Bolan

Registered Member
Reaction score
Interesting. Definitely will be reading more up on this later. But honestly (for me anyway), at 250mg doses I don't feel any flush. I take them several times a day.
Do you find your lipids have improved?

Battousai

Registered Member
Reaction score
Do you find your lipids have improved?
Yes, my cholesterol is generally high (not a bad thing), but my hdl and ldl are pretty even. I'll be doing a blood test soon.