• ✋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro!

Best stack for first cycle.

McBoobenheim

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm preparing for my first cycle and, while everyone seems to agree that Test is a good place to start (I'm thinking 300-350mg/week for about 12 weeks) I'm seeing less consensus on whether to stack anything on top of test and, subsequently, what to stack. I see Anavar being recommended and seems ideal for my cycle goals, but I'm really trying to keep the cycle cost below $250. Maybe a low dose of Dbol? I heard Dbol helps with appetite which I sometimes struggle with. If so would you kickstart or finish? What do you boys think? My goals is to bulk, but I'm absolutely willing to gain less mass if it means minimal body fat, as I'm already higher than I'd like (15%ish). If it's decided that stacking something on top of test is reasonable, would said stack change the weekly test dose, or is 300-350 a week a good place to start regardless?

I'm a 36 year old male. 170lbs at 5'9'' around 15%bf.
If there's any other relevant information you need feel free to ask. I'm new and doing my best to research but it's a LOT of information to absorb all at once.

Thanks, fellas

Tl;dr - what's the Ideal beginner bulking stack?

You know what, while I'm at it I have a few more questions that I may as well keep consolidated with the original post.

Will 25g 1 inch rigs work as an all around pin?

When you pin, should I try to relax the muscle or flex it to firm it up? Is there a video that shows or, at least, lists a step by step process?

If I go with, say, 350 test a week, should that level be constant or should the first week be a lesser dose to 'ease into it' per se?

Pug picture attached to establish dominance.

Attachments

• IMG_20221221_154550.jpg
    IMG_20221221_154550.jpg
    605.5 KB · Views: 20
Gonna want 1.5 inch if ur doing glutes at that bodyfat. I would highly recommend just test for your first cycle so you can see how you react. Dbol is a whole added variable that you have to work on controlling your estrogen with. Keep in mind you should have your entire cycle on hand as well as AI and pct before you start. You want the muscle relax so if ur doing glutes then put your weight on opposite foot. There’s lots of videos on YouTube about how to pin different locations. Once you start your cycle if you decide to do 350 then do half that twice a week split 3.5 days apart. You should get blood work done before anything and then blood work done mid cycle to see how your markers are doing and get a check on that estrogen. Keep in mind 50% of muscle is built in the kitchen so you gotta eat just as well as you train. The reason test only is recommended for your first few cycles is if you start your first cycle with 2 things and something bad happens and you’re getting side effects you have no clue what is causing what. Baby steps there will always be more cycles you can do.

Start with Test E or C 300 aw and stay at that dose for the entire 12 w and the 25g 1” is good.

Relax the muscle you pin, rotate injection sites and have arimadex in case you need it puffy, sensitive or itchy nipples pay attention to them. Start pct 10-12 days after your last pin.

If everything goes well no sensitive nips or bad acne. Your next cycle add in a oral or a different compound a wet or a dry one depending on your goal. Good luck 👍

Start with Test E or C 300 aw and stay at that dose for the entire 12 w and the 25g 1” is good.

Relax the muscle you pin, rotate injection sites and have arimadex in case you need it puffy, sensitive or itchy nipples pay attention to them. Start pct 10-12 days after your last pin.

If everything goes well no sensitive nips or bad acne. Your next cycle add in a oral or a different compound a wet or a dry one depending on your goal. Good luck 👍
Thank you very much. I'll get some arimadex. What do you recommend for a basic PCT? I've searched threads on the matter but all the abbreviations can be confusing.

Gonna want 1.5 inch if ur doing glutes at that bodyfat. I would highly recommend just test for your first cycle so you can see how you react. Dbol is a whole added variable that you have to work on controlling your estrogen with. Keep in mind you should have your entire cycle on hand as well as AI and pct before you start. You want the muscle relax so if ur doing glutes then put your weight on opposite foot. There’s lots of videos on YouTube about how to pin different locations. Once you start your cycle if you decide to do 350 then do half that twice a week split 3.5 days apart. You should get blood work done before anything and then blood work done mid cycle to see how your markers are doing and get a check on that estrogen. Keep in mind 50% of muscle is built in the kitchen so you gotta eat just as well as you train. The reason test only is recommended for your first few cycles is if you start your first cycle with 2 things and something bad happens and you’re getting side effects you have no clue what is causing what. Baby steps there will always be more cycles you can do.
Thank you very much. What is AI?

I'm preparing for my first cycle and, while everyone seems to agree that Test is a good place to start (I'm thinking 300-350mg/week for about 12 weeks) I'm seeing less consensus on whether to stack anything on top of test and, subsequently, what to stack. I see Anavar being recommended and seems ideal for my cycle goals, but I'm really trying to keep the cycle cost below $250. Maybe a low dose of Dbol? I heard Dbol helps with appetite which I sometimes struggle with. If so would you kickstart or finish? What do you boys think? My goals is to bulk, but I'm absolutely willing to gain less mass if it means minimal body fat, as I'm already higher than I'd like (15%ish). If it's decided that stacking something on top of test is reasonable, would said stack change the weekly test dose, or is 300-350 a week a good place to start regardless?

If there's any other relevant information you need feel free to ask. I'm new and doing my best to research but it's a LOT of information to absorb all at once.

Thanks, fellas

1st off if you are concerned with the cost of cycle don't do anything. Being frugal with aas doesn't work. and your 1st cycle should be nothing but test. It's been mentioned here time and time again yet the same questions asked. no one can tell you how much you need. you need blood work after 6 weeks and you adjust from those numbers. 200-350mg a week is a good starting point.

I guess I’m definitely in the minority here but IMO since it’s your first cycle Id do something like the classic Test/Dbol/Deca cycle. It’s your first cycle which means you are gonna make gains like a motherfucker. You only get one first cycle so why waste it with just Test? I mean it’s not a waste but you could do so much more by using other compounds to enhance your gains. Just my two cc’s but Id rather go with a stack vs. just test. Id concentrate more on keeping the doses on the low side cause you’re not gonna need a lot at first. Sorry I’m not a dip your two first kinda guy.

I guess I’m definitely in the minority here but IMO since it’s your first cycle Id do something like the classic Test/Dbol/Deca cycle. It’s your first cycle which means you are gonna make gains like a motherfucker. You only get one first cycle so why waste it with just Test? I mean it’s not a waste but you could do so much more by using other compounds to enhance your gains. Just my two cc’s but Id rather go with a stack vs. just test. Id concentrate more on keeping the doses on the low side cause you’re not gonna need a lot at first. Sorry I’m not a dip your two first kinda guy.

Only thing I would say is not knowing how he will respond would be a strike against stacking.

My first cycle was test. But I ran it too low. Got gains but nothing crazy.

I definitely didn’t do enough research.

Only thing I would say is not knowing how he will respond would be a strike against stacking.

My first cycle was test. But I ran it too low. Got gains but nothing crazy.

I definitely didn’t do enough research.
How much did you run?

Would you kickstart with Dbol or stack it towards the end?

Thanks, fellas

Best gains I had ever had was my first cycle, test only. It’s that simple. I say run 300-400mg of test for 12 weeks or so and call it a day.

300mg test would work.
300mg sustanon plus 25mg dbol daily would blow you up if you make sure to eat 5 good meals a days or 3 meals and 3 protein shakes.

Get Shredded!

400mg of test E or test C for 15 week. AI on the ready and proper PCT after

if it was me, I’d stack 150mg test on Monday with 150mg test on Thursday. and see how you respond before going in depth any further, just my opinion, good luck to you, whatever you choose to do

I would recommend Aromasin instead of Arimidex for an AI, especially as a beginner. It's very easy to crash your estrogen and if you do you will feel like absolute dog shit.

You may not even need an AI on Test only at 350mg a week. Only bloodwork will tell. Trust me you don't want to crash your estrogen. Get bloodwork done week 5.

Hey bro I didn't read ALL the comments so I wonder have you done TRT in the past? I'm also new and 9 weeks into my very first cycle. I feel you on the food...never thought eating would be difficult...but then it's been years since I've eaten really clean. I'm about 23 years older than you so I was cautioned against DBOL for any number of reasons...all of which made sense. I started at 300 of Test, added Deca at 200 and incrementally increased to the current 400 Test C and 300 Deca. I've managed about 7 lbs of gain and the pumps are awesome! The bros will steer you straight...don't forget bloodwork and enjoy your cycle wherever you end up...beware the orals and like others said keep PCT on hand from the start.

Lotta good advice here. I'd add that BEFORE starting you should pull labs to make sure you're healthy. Ideally pull them again 6-7 weeks in, and at the end. Check your T levels, CBC, Lipids, etc to have a baseline, and see how your body reacts to the AAS.

I use PrivateMDLabs (Hormone Panel for Males), but there's ton of other options. Google for coupons.

300mg test would work.
300mg sustanon plus 25mg dbol daily would blow you up if you make sure to eat 5 good meals a days or 3 meals and 3 protein shakes.
I'll probably just go with test then. There's no way I can eat five meals a day. It's hard for me to eat 3. I usually have to blend up peanut butter just to hit calories. I appreciate your response.

I'll probably just go with test then. There's no way I can eat five meals a day. It's hard for me to eat 3. I usually have to blend up peanut butter just to hit calories. I appreciate your response.
If you can’t eat more then 3 meals then gear is not for you. On a recomp I can eat 3-4 whole meals and 2-3 shakes. If I was bulking I could eat 6 whole meals easy. Nutrient is always number 1, then training and gear is the icing on the cake. I don’t want to be harsh but that’s the truth.

Back