• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Best PREworkout

Oldred91

Registered Member
Reaction score
My dad said guys are coming in gaining like 20 pounds in six weeks. Crazy that all that stuff was legal from the DHEA rule. I guess Patrick Arnold and Derek Cornelius take huge advantage of the law at that time.
That is insane man!
Definitely some mad scientists of the era.

Be cool to come across some of it lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Diesel618

Registered Member
Reaction score
I like redcon1 total war. Gets the job done fine. I order once a month with a tub of MRE (awesome meal replacement shake btw) and it's usually enough to get me some goodies like a t shirt or sweatpants or drawstring backpack and such. Got all kinds of goodies from them.

I tried TNE and injectable anadrol before as pre workouts and cant say I noticed a whole hell of a lot tbh. I think if you're already on a stout blast and have the proper nutrition in prior to hitting the gym, you're about as primed for a solid workout as one can get.

Last edited:

Frankdoz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried g/c tren b , bold b ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unit91

Registered Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried g/c tren b , bold b ??

Hmm, bold b?? Interested in reviews on this.
Should be able to review some Tren b/TNE soon

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like redcon1 total war. Gets the job done fine. I order once a month with a tub of MRE (awesome meal replacement shake btw) and it's usually enough to get me some goodies like a t shirt or sweatpants or drawstring backpack and such. Got all kinds of goodies from them.

I tried TNE and injectable anadrol before as pre workouts and cant say I noticed a whole hell of a lot tbh. I think if you're already on a stout blast and have the proper nutrition in prior to hitting the gym, you're about as primed for a solid workout as one can get.

I just bought 4 more jugs of the blueberry cobbler MRE LITE. Amazing product.

Unit91

Registered Member
Reaction score
Got my shipment of tren base/TNE!! And u know I had to try it! I tasted it right after pin and 20 minutes later I'm feeling great!! it just magnifies everything good I've ever felt from test or Tren. Will let you know how the workout goes

Unit91

Registered Member
Reaction score
Workout was ok, possibly some increased aggression and drive. Prolly 20% placebo effect...
More pip than test prop, felt it for an hour or two in the VG

Oldred91

Registered Member
Reaction score
Workout was ok, possibly some increased aggression and drive. Prolly 20% placebo effect...
More pip than test prop, felt it for an hour or two in the VG

Ooooo.. that's alot of placebo for 2 hrs of pip lol

Still will give it a shot haa

Unit91

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ooooo.. that's alot of placebo for 2 hrs of pip lol

Still will give it a shot haa

Pip was definitely manageable, and I only did 1/2ml (25mg each)

MustardTiger

Registered Member
Reaction score
" possibly some increased aggression and drive"

thats the sort of thing someone would say after they drank a monster or somethign....did you lift more weight?

Unit91

Registered Member
Reaction score
" possibly some increased aggression and drive"

thats the sort of thing someone would say after they drank a monster or somethign....did you lift more weight?
I had a good workout, pushed out a couple extra reps here and there but it wasn't enough for me to say it was awesome. I felt good, all wide-eyed and clear-headed but it fell somewhat short of my unrealistic expectations

King of heartz

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've always done C4 or similar products with caffeine from GNC, BCAAs, creatine... BUT

I'd really like to try some Tren base and TNE anybody have experience with these? What about other PWOs?

Euphoria by David Laid
Seventh Gear by Axe & Sledge
Nuclear Armageddon by Anabolic Warfare
Dark Energy by Magnitude (Phenomenal)
Dark Horse by E-Tech (Also Phenomenal)
Limitless by Innovapharm (also great but towards the end of the workout you'll get sluggish and once you get home you're out like a light. It has nootropics)
also any thing by Gorilla Mode is gonna me amazing as well.

euphoria is a little weak but still pretty good, all of these are better than C4 IMO
All of these are amazing pre's, Euphoria is kinda week but still good.
Dark Horse

King of heartz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Total War is another popular PWO and is pretty good, I don't like the MRE tubs though because it doesn't have much in the calorie department so IMO it's more of a protein shake, total war also sells a really low dosed laxogenin supp (sorry for derailing the thread)

Unit91

Registered Member
Reaction score
Total War is another popular PWO and is pretty good, I don't like the MRE tubs though because it doesn't have much in the calorie department so IMO it's more of a protein shake, total war also sells a really low dosed laxogenin supp (sorry for derailing the thread)
Nah man, u right on point. Appreciate all the good recommendations

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
now I know this does not fall into the topic as what people would normally consider a PWO, but for myself nutrition has always been number one. I have to have something in my belly.
I will blend two Pop-Tarts, a half a cup of oats, one banana, 1 tbsp of peanut butter, BCAAs and creatine. as a liquid I will blend it with a sugar-free redbull. I do use other pre workouts but this is my main one. also using a intra WO is mandatory for myself.

I agree bro.

I rarely use a pwo. I did when I was younger. And have done clen in the past on heavy chest days.

But, IMO food is best. Rest.

Simply, you get used to a pwo. Then you need more. Until nothing works great.

And when you have a workout without it? You feel like dog shit.

If I do a pwo now, it’s rare. But it would be on heavy chest day only to give me a little edge.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I agree bro.

I rarely use a pwo. I did when I was younger. And have done clen in the past on heavy chest days.

But, IMO food is best. Rest.

Simply, you get used to a pwo. Then you need more. Until nothing works great.

And when you have a workout without it? You feel like dog shit.

If I do a pwo now, it’s rare. But it would be on heavy chest day only to give me a little edge.

Same if anything it makes me uncomfortable, at first when using after a long brake I'm like "ok cool, feels good", yet that get old in just a few days.
PWO's can simply just be to aggressive for me. Sugar free red bull, the small one is all I use most the time with food. I blend my oats, peanut butter, toss in a pop-tart and a scoop of whey and I use redbull as a diluent.
This holds me over for a bit. Or I score some Mc chickens with mild sauce and pound 2 of them PWO.
I end up playing that hypo game when I use aggressive PWO's, yet people claim crash free this and that, blah, I end up feeling like ass if I don't have FOOD.

I'm weird with food, I use it for everything, work, social functions, training, food and staying hydrated is what keeps me going while staying mentally sharp and crisp. (Working on that hydration part still, still falling short more so than not)
If I go hungry my whole attitude and motivation dives and I become unbearable to be around, baby temper-tantrum melt downs over the slightest things.

Unit91

Registered Member
Reaction score
PWO's can simply just be to aggressive for me. Sugar free red bull, the small one is all I use most the time with food. I blend my oats, peanut butter, toss in a pop-tart and a scoop of whey and I use redbull as a diluent.
This holds me over for a bit. Or I score some Mc chickens with mild sauce and pound 2 of them PWO. .

For your overall and long-term health, limit that fast food and hyper-processed Pop-Tarts, brother. But when I go so long without it and eat some good ol fast food...

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
For your overall and long-term health, limit that fast food and hyper-processed Pop-Tarts, brother. But when I go so long without it and eat some good ol fast food...

the fast food and Pop-Tarts are definitely not a regular..lol.
naturally I switch things up. but there was McChickens are absolutely delicious with hot sauce haha

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got another review on this product.

I sell many PWO's and there are alot of good preworkouts on the market...

But this is consistently the one people love the most

Big Bang
It has 1,3 in it and is on sale for $33.33 right now
http://stores.gymntonic.com/big-bang-new-super-strong-preworkout/
btp3preworkout__69567.1538487335.1280.1280.jpg

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
wtf is that on the cover
The "big bang theory" sir.

That Earth was created from an explosion
Or whatever they teach in Schools now

I don't get caught up on product names

Angel Dust was one of my favs of all time
And Meth Lab is a huge seller.

Obscured78

Registered Member
Reaction score
Cup of coffee every day before gym

Anopolo21

Registered Member
Reaction score
German Freak. 50mg tren base/30 mg Superdrol per 1ML. Lifting for hours, and still feeling fresh. Take on heavy compound days. If I'm going to run a every day cycle of it, 1/2 ML daily for 6 weeks. Killer gains!