• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best indian pharmacy

mackpatti

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have used clear sky before but there are out of a lot of products. Would love to know what indian pharmacies you guys have used.
Max referred me to one but also seeing what others people use. Thanks in advance

Ultima and Deus are both good, but I've had issues with Deus getting here. Had 3 orders that didn't even make it to the states. Don't know where they ship from but it is unreliable.

indiamart.com

Hi there! I've used Clear Sky pharmacy before and had a great experience with them. They have a lot of products available, and they're always willing to help out. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an excellent Indian pharmacy. I have used several Indian pharmacies and have never had a problem. The one I use most often is called India Pharmacy. They have a wide selection of products and always seem to have what I need in stock.

Hi there! I've used Clear Sky pharmacy before and had a great experience with them. They have a lot of products available, and they're always willing to help out. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an excellent Indian pharmacy. I have used several Indian pharmacies and have never had a problem. The one I use most often is called India Pharmacy. They have a wide selection of products and always seem to have what I need in stock.
I also buy antidepressants from PillPall ( Buy Anti Depression Medications Online — PillPal US Pharmacy ). I'm not sure if it's an Indian pharmacy, but the products are great, and the prices are reasonable. I hope this helps!

Epic 1st post!

Back