Best cycle for veins

Ckmeter

Registered
Reaction score
Honestly, body fat, muscle mass, genetics, and blood pressure are more important than the drugs used. With that said, test eq tren Anadrol will probably give you the most veins due to the highest BP. Maybe swap out Anadrol for anavar.

Imo, if you can’t see veins at low bf, get more muscle and cut again.

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Test prop /Tren Ace ED with Winstrol milky suspension

Provi 100mg/Clen-T3 and a good bb coach !

Dieting is not so fun but the results are very rewarding , especially after getting down to 4-8% when you can see the fibers in your quads/pecs/ & Triceps

Max

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
Whatever your coach tells you to do...
LOL! This reminded me of Monster Maker coming here every day with 20 questions WHILE he was being coached by Monte. Look how that worked out for him.
I am not the Schadenfruede kind of guy but I predicted that guys entire path in my head after the first few of his posts. When I told him the truth, that his swimmer's physique was attainable without steroids, he tried to dox and shame me here.
That shit was funny.

Is he in prison now? Wasn't there some big legal drama going on before he disappeared?

rdm

PSL Athlete
Registered
Reaction score
LOL! This reminded me of Monster Maker coming here every day with 20 questions WHILE he was being coached by Monte. Look how that worked out for him.
I am not the Schadenfruede kind of guy but I predicted that guys entire path in my head after the first few of his posts. When I told him the truth, that his swimmer's physique was attainable without steroids, he tried to dox and shame me here.
That shit was funny.

Is he in prison now? Wasn't there some big legal drama going on before he disappeared?
Something happened where his girl had him arrested or something like that. He came back as Pain Maker lol I haven't seen his posts in a while so who knows what he's up too now 🤷‍♂️

Skinnyguy180

vv mine
Registered
Reaction score
That shit was funny.

Hey!!! I work hard for my swimmer physique.

OP... Gear is not going to be the big deciding factor in how veiny you get. I can see veins everywhere even my obliques.

Ill post a pic maybe tomorrow of my veins while working out. I am on just over half a cc of test a week... Comes out to 130- 140 mgs a week obviously TRT.

Onidus

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Test and mast always keeps me vascular topped with a little bit of var!
medicine cells GIF by Harvard Medical School

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
That shit was funny.

Mont definitely had his hands full..I'm not sure where he is..
However I keep getting these calls from an inmate..no seriously..
The connection always gets disconnected been wondering if that's him..
I hope he's ok..
Z...

ruffus

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Being lean will allow veins to be seen the easiest. But anything that makes them bigger which would mean stretching them out is probably less then healthy for them. And will cause more damage to the endothelial lining. which will lead to cholesterol sticking easier and having to deal with high blood pressure .

Macker1515

Registered
Reaction score
Seems like eq is hit or miss with people but I put on good size and became a veiny fuck on it

cujo200231

Registered
Reaction score
EQ and Ment make me schitzo. Im low bodyfat so they are always out. But for me, Halotestin, methyl tren, Tren suspension and test suspension