• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Beginner Cycle Test questions

Random1111

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I had originally planned to do my first cycle with 200mg of test and 25-50mg of Winstrol per day.

After talking to people and doing research I see that 200mg isn’t really going to do too much, however I don’t want to jump to 500 for my first cycle....especially because I don’t want to do any blocker or anything yet.

If I do 150mg Test E twice a week so (300/wk)
Plus 50mg of winny per day will I still see good results?

I’m 29 and have a healthy meal plan + workout 5-6 days a week. Through my research I see that 100-200 a week is just slightly above/doubling natural test and that 300-400 is a waste bc you’re leaving gains on the table that you would get with 500mg/week.

However if I’m doing 300 and mixing the 50mg of Winstrol will I still see decent results? I’m not as interested in putting on huge amounts of muscle as much as I’m interested in getting more lean and defined.

FM19

Registered Member
Reaction score
Have you had bloodwork to see where your test levels are at? That info would help decide dosages.

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I had originally planned to do my first cycle with 200mg of test and 25-50mg of Winstrol per day.

After talking to people and doing research I see that 200mg isn’t really going to do too much, however I don’t want to jump to 500 for my first cycle....especially because I don’t want to do any blocker or anything yet.

If I do 150mg Test E twice a week so (300/wk)
Plus 50mg of winny per day will I still see good results?

I’m 29 and have a healthy meal plan + workout 5-6 days a week. Through my research I see that 100-200 a week is just slightly above/doubling natural test and that 300-400 is a waste bc you’re leaving gains on the table that you would get with 500mg/week.

However if I’m doing 300 and mixing the 50mg of Winstrol will I still see decent results? I’m not as interested in putting on huge amounts of muscle as much as I’m interested in getting more lean and defined.
Forget the winny and 300 test will work miracles if ur half as consistent as you claim. 250mg would work magic too so don't let anybody tell you different. Think about it, "ONLY DOUBLE YOUR NATURAL TEST?" that's twice as much androgen then you're working with now