• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Bees are now fish in California

wesley_swolle

Large Member 🍆
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm ashamed to call California home

"In an only-in-California decision, an appeals court in the Golden State has ruled that some types of bees are now legally considered to be fish.

The head-scratching decision by the California Court of Appeals was hailed by proponents as “a win for the bumblebees.”

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
What is wrong with our government.

We are worried about bees being now fish.....YET GAS PRICES ARE $5.00 A GALLON!

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
And just like all the decisions based on ”science” like pandemics, gender and other kooky shit, not a single zoologist was consulted. Doesn’t simply adding “invertebrates” to the list make a WEEE bit more sense.

But then again, iirc, bees are not animal based on this forum’s popular opinion.

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
I've caught myself on reading the news and the feed on this forum and just shaking my head in disbelief for the past several years. Did all this start with COVID or the world was rolling downhill long before and we just kept living trying not to notice?

555gymrat

Registered Member
Reaction score
I want to leave CA bad, its a shit show and a hell hole, pedo sanctuary…..the money and weather are keeping me here now, but ill be gone soon, cant take the BS anymore

Catman2020

Registered Member
Reaction score
Bout god damn time, in 1st grade my teacher asked me to name something that swims and breath’s underwater in-front of the whole class. I said bee, she called me a retard and sent me to the office for punishment. I’m looking that stupid bitch up now on Facebook and when i find her im gonna shove this up her ass. I was held back 3 times and turns out im a fucking genius!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tommygunz

Registered Member
Reaction score
If boys can be girls, why can’t bees be fish?
Seems a little prejudiced against bees.

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
Bout god damn time, in 1st grade my teacher asked me to name something that swims and breath’s underwater in-front of the whole class. I said bee, she called me a retard and sent me to the office for punishment. I’m looking that stupid bitch up now on Facebook and when i find her im gonna shove this up her ass. I was held back 3 times and turns out im a fucking genius!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahahahaha

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
I want to leave CA bad, its a shit show and a hell hole, pedo sanctuary…..the money and weather are keeping me here now, but ill be gone soon, cant take the BS anymore
I gotta property for sale next door. 275k. I like the way you think. Wouldn’t mind being neighbors. Lol

Warning. It’s another democrat run state. Only where I’m at there is still trump signs in yards …

Or at least fuck Biden signs.

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
Do you need a fishing license to trap carpenter bees in califaggia?

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I feel bad for many people in CA. Not everyone, bc some of the people voted for those Politicians and people setting policies there.

Like that clown Newsome.

I competed in Californias Strongest Man back in like 2009? It was in Napa Valley. I recall crossing the Golden Gate Bridge and there was a huge sign someone put on top and it said "Welcome to California. Home of the Fruits and the Nuts"

Also I went to dinner in Oakland. What a shithole that was. The only place worse I have been in America is maybe Newark New Jersey.

555gymrat

Registered Member
Reaction score
I gotta property for sale next door. 275k. I like the way you think. Wouldn’t mind being neighbors. Lol

Warning. It’s another democrat run state. Only where I’m at there is still trump signs in yards …

Or at least fuck Biden signs.
Appreciate it brother! But my wife wont go anywhere that isnt red. We are not even super political, just dems are nutjobs lol. We looked in Oklahoma already, were gonna check into Tennessee also, and South Carolina, im pushin for the ocean. I have to get her over he fear of gators to go to FL and SC though

555gymrat

Registered Member
Reaction score
I feel bad for many people in CA. Not everyone, bc some of the people voted for those Politicians and people setting policies there.

Like that clown Newsome.

I competed in Californias Strongest Man back in like 2009? It was in Napa Valley. I recall crossing the Golden Gate Bridge and there was a huge sign someone put on top and it said "Welcome to California. Home of the Fruits and the Nuts"

Also I went to dinner in Oakland. What a shithole that was. The only place worse I have been in America is maybe Newark New Jersey.
Anytime i visit family back east they love to tell me im from the land of the fruits and nuts lol…..and man, if only it was as nice as 2009, which i know was terrible but you would be shocked on what the bay area looks like now. It went to hell.

tommygunz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Also basically all my living family is here. Thats the biggest one. But your definitely right, i shouldnt let the money be a factor
Brother, I’ve listened to what I said to you for years from people who don’t understand why we live here.
Don’t let them blow blue skies and sunshine up your ass, BS is every where.
Be happy where your at and enjoy that family.