• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

BECOME A FREAK 2.0 (with primo)

BlueJayMuscle

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve had this post from heavyiron in my notes for 10 YEARS. Here’s my updated version for the lifetime intermediate (200-250lbs bodyweight, 30-35 bmi, and 10-20% body fat):

1.) Stay consistent in the gym...don't miss workouts
2.) Train hard and smart
3.) Eat enough...eat well...and just as important, do this consistently. Otherwise, you won't go anywhere. BB'ing is about consistency.
4.) Take enough of the right drugs.

Month 1:
Anadrol @ 50mg/day
Testosterone @ 250 mg/week
GH @ as much as you can afford
Insulin @ 15-20 IU pre or post-workout (make sure you know how to eat to cover that dose)
IGF-1 LR3 @ 50 mcg/day

Month 2:
Testosterone enth @ 375mg/week
Primobolan @ 400mg/week
Insulin @ 15-20 IU pre or post-workout (make sure you know how to eat to cover that dose)

Month 3:
Anadrol @ 50mg/day
Testosterone @ 500 mg/week
IGF-1 LR3 @ 50 mcg/day

Month 4:
Testosterone enth @ 625mg/week
Primobolan @ 500mg/week

Month 5:
Anadrol @ 100mg/day
Testosterone @ 750mg/week
IGF-1 LR3 @ 50 mcg/day

Month 6:
Testosterone enth @ 1 gram/week
Primobolan @ 800mg/week
If you follow that...AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...you increase your calories as much as needed, as often as needed, you will get massive! In order to give you an idea of what type of food consumption I am talking about, the average person would probably need to begin by eating about 500 cals above maintenance for the first month...and continue adding about 500 more cals each successive month after that. I cannot begin to tell you how much GH will help when it comes to staying lean as you as increase the cals in the later months. A minimum of 5 IU would be required, but 10 IU daily would be much better, as this would allow you to increase cals in that fashion without adding much fat. Altogether, your cals would increase around 3,000 from when you first began maybe more depending on food sources. Stick to lean meat, ground beef, rice, potatoes, basic veggies for easy digestion and minimal chewing

Maximize size:

1.) Make progressive resistance the #1 goal of every workout for the entire 6 months. If you were already 300 lbs and very strong, this would not be as effective, but by looking at you, I can tell you would be able to get MUCH stronger, which in turn would get you MUCH bigger. You would probably add about 200-300 lbs onto all of your main lifts, like bench press, deadlifts, squats, military presses, rows, etc. Your bench would rise ro probably 500 or above. Your squat and dead would probably hit 700-800 lbs. Your overhead press around 400 lbs. Batbell curls? 200 lbs....etc.

Many guys don't think these kind of gains are possible...but they are...it just takes a guy who is WILLING to eat in the way I described above...no matter how difficult it is...and a guy who is willing to bust his ass in the gym on all the basic exercises and ONLY the basic exercises, while doing his 100% BEST to hit a new PR (for reps) on every exercise EVERY time he trains...and a guy who does NOT miss workouts...and a guy who sleeps 8-9 hours EVERY night...and a guy who takes those drugs every day/week...and a guy who does not give up no matter what. If someone would do that (very rare), he would be capable of achieveing amazing things in a short period of time.

Strength -> size tips:

1.) Use only the best mass-building exercises....and use the same one for the entire cycle. In other words, your workouts will always be the same, as far as exerciss selection is concerned. If you constantly change exercises, you won't know when you are getting stronger and you also won't push as hard because there won't be any numbers you NEED to hit. Having a number to hit will push you to the limit. Using onoy the best mass-builders all the time works very well for beginners and intermediate BB'rs, such as yourself...but very advanced BB'rs need more change. The reason it works so well for someone like you is because with the right drugs, diet, and rest...you an continue gaining strength constantly for the entire 6 months. this will result in a massive muscle gain. Since very advanced BB'r cannot continue making big s gains for 6 months, this is not the best way for them.

2.) Using the best mass-builders means minimizing isolation exercises to only what is necessary. Obviously, you will have to use some isolation exercises to properly work all your muscles, but you only want to choose the ones you NEED to use. For example: You must train your side delts, but the best side delt exercise is side laterals, which is an isolation exercise. Another example: Rear delts...straight leg calve raises...bent-knee calve raises...shrugs.. Also, almost all bicep and tricep exercises are isolation exercises...because they are single joint muscles. Some guys might say you should do only dips and close grip bench presses when trying to maximize tricep growth, but I disagree. The exercises for select for bis and tris will completely depend on what you feel the best in the muscle. Some guys fer very little out of close grip bench, but for others it works very well. So, how do you know which arm exercises work best for you? There are 2 criteria you want to use when selecting which exercises to use for biceps and triceps. A.) Use the exercises allow you to handle the most weight. B.) Use the exercises you feel the most in the target muscle. If you use those criteria, you will be using the best arm exercises for you

3.) Only do a moderate amount of sets (2-3 work sets for each exercise...and 6-8 sets total for smaller bodyparts and 8-10 sets total for larger ones).

4.) Train just short of failure on every work set.

5.) Train each body part 2-3x per week

6.) Rest no more than 3 minutes between every set of every exercise. Smaller bodyparts like bis, tris, and calves can handle 0-1 minutes

7.) Do not do slow reps or any of that shit. Do every rep as quickly as possible, while still retaining control of the weight. The goal is to hit failure as quickly as possible on each set, as this places greater stress on the muscle and you will grow faster and more...trust me on this. As sloppy as Branch Warren trains, there is a reason he is as big as he is...and this is one of them. Do not rest between any of your reps, aside from maybe the last 1-2, but ONLY so you can get those reps before hitting failure. Guys who train with slow and non-explosive reps NEVER get as big as possible. The biggest guys are almost always those who train explosively and do their reps quickly without stopping inbetween reps, especially when doing the compound exercises.

8.) no deloads. By staying short of failure, you never need additional rest. Keep pushing

9.) Every 5th week, aim for new PRs on main lifts to use as bench marks.

Push50

Board Rep
Reaction score
I ran my first prohormone cycle for Heavyiron about 12 years ago. Heavy always put out awesome information

BBruce

Registered Member
Reaction score
Good write up but I’m curious why Primo is cycled in 4 on/4 off?

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Holy crap that is old! I remember that from the IMF days!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BlueJayMuscle

Registered Member
Reaction score
Good write up but I’m curious why Primo is cycled in 4 on/4 off?
There’s no best “why” reason other than to maintain and push anabolic sensitivity with trading off with the orals to continue pushing cals and strength simultaneously to maximize recovery resources

BBruce

Registered Member
Reaction score
There’s no best “why” reason other than to maintain and push anabolic sensitivity with trading off with the orals to continue pushing cals and strength simultaneously to maximize recovery resources
I guess it probably refereed to oral Primo Ace since it’s an old article, I was thinking Primo E (because that’s what’s mostly used now) and because E is a long ester it didn’t make sense to me to run it 4 weeks ON/OFF, running Primo Ace 4 weeks ON/OFF makes (more) sense.

BlueJayMuscle

Registered Member
Reaction score
I guess it probably refereed to oral Primo Ace since it’s an old article, I was thinking Primo E (because that’s what’s mostly used now) and because E is a long ester it didn’t make sense to me to run it 4 weeks ON/OFF, running Primo Ace 4 weeks ON/OFF makes (more) sense.
I wrote this. It’s referring to primo E. Why do you think it doesn’t make sense?

Roc

Registered Member
Reaction score
Very nice write up. That’s for the advanced for sure. I love this shit!! Thanks for sharing

BBruce

Registered Member
Reaction score
I wrote this. It’s referring to primo E. Why do you think it doesn’t make sense?
Well, for me it takes about 6 weeks to see/feel any results from Primo so for me it doesn’t make sense to only do 4 weeks because then I wouldn’t get any benefits from the drug.

Primo is my favorite steroid btw.

Phill

PuritySourceLabs Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
just a question.
6 months on gh and insulin don't you fuck insulin sensitivity?

BlueJayMuscle

Registered Member
Reaction score
Well, for me it takes about 6 weeks to see/feel any results from Primo so for me it doesn’t make sense to only do 4 weeks because then I wouldn’t get any benefits from the drug.

Primo is my favorite steroid btw.
If you’re interested in “feeling” results then you probably shouldn’t even be on gear to be honest. Physiology doesn’t care what you feel/see 😊

BlueJayMuscle

Registered Member
Reaction score
just a question.
6 months on gh and insulin don't you fuck insulin sensitivity?
Yes absolutely it would. To maximize/maintain sensitivity goal should be to minimize body fat and take a good long break afterward

BBruce

Registered Member
Reaction score
If you’re interested in “feeling” results then you probably shouldn’t even be on gear to be honest. Physiology doesn’t care what you feel/see 😊
I don’t understand what you’re trying to argue about, I never done an advanced cycle like this and I doubt I will so I really don’t know anything about a cycle like this. I was just asking why 4 on/off since, to me, it didn’t make sense, I’m just here (like many others) to learn and get better, I tried some gear but I’m far from experienced.

It seem silly to post something like this and then not being helpful when someone asks a question about it.

BlueJayMuscle

Registered Member
Reaction score
I don’t understand what you’re trying to argue about, I never done an advanced cycle like this and I doubt I will so I really don’t know anything about a cycle like this. I was just asking why 4 on/off since, to me, it didn’t make sense, I’m just here (like many others) to learn and get better, I tried some gear but I’m far from experienced.

It seem silly to post something like this and then not being helpful when someone asks a question about it.
I’m not arguing? Didn’t mean to come off harsh. The half life of primo E is pretty long. Just because you personally don’t feel/see effects until about 6 weeks in, doesn’t mean that the androgens aren’t doing androgenic anabolic things, does that make sense?