• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Beauty and the Beast, Life of the Jassol’s

Get Shredded!
Still debating East or West side. Coming down again this winter for vacation and we are going to try to nail it down.

Got back into town finally yesterday afternoon. Called my chiropractor buddy and he waited on me. I was really out. Quite a few ribs and my L4 was about crooked. Have soft tissue work scheduled for today and tomorrow. Much needed. Ive been lacking on the maintenance.

Mrs took off today as she was really sore. I hit some chest and triceps.

I lived in FL for 15 years (Tampa area). If I were to go back I'd go to the east coast somewhere between Jupiter and Sebastian Inlet. If I were to consider the west side I'd stay south of Tampa Bay as the clarity of the Gulf is much better and not like pea soup like north end. I'd also have a boat with twin outboards on it so I could fish and dive till my heart is content. Not sure I could handle the humidity though...

Still debating East or West side. Coming down again this winter for vacation and we are going to try to nail it down.

Got back into town finally yesterday afternoon. Called my chiropractor buddy and he waited on me. I was really out. Quite a few ribs and my L4 was about crooked. Have soft tissue work scheduled for today and tomorrow. Much needed. Ive been lacking on the maintenance.

Mrs took off today as she was really sore. I hit some chest and triceps.
Good as it was way past time for that tune-up. Hope things look up for you when you make that big move.

What happened here? Was the OP banned for using multiple handles? I vote to only temp ban him.

What happened here? Was the OP banned for using multiple handles? I vote to only temp ban him.
He is still here with his latest name, hj2. His previous name that he started the thread with had been banned, but his latest name is still active.

I lived in FL for 15 years (Tampa area). If I were to go back I'd go to the east coast somewhere between Jupiter and Sebastian Inlet. If I were to consider the west side I'd stay south of Tampa Bay as the clarity of the Gulf is much better and not like pea soup like north end. I'd also have a boat with twin outboards on it so I could fish and dive till my heart is content. Not sure I could handle the humidity though...

I grew up in FL as well. I lived in St.Pete/Tampa area, and a few others but my favorite was hands down Jacksonville Beach.

That place is miraculous. Love it there. Affordable and just outside St. Augustine, etc. Tons to do. Amazing beaches, women, gyms, you name it.

When we retire that is where we are looking to go.

I grew up in FL as well. I lived in St.Pete/Tampa area, and a few others but my favorite was hands down Jacksonville Beach.

That place is miraculous. Love it there. Affordable and just outside St. Augustine, etc. Tons to do. Amazing beaches, women, gyms, you name it.

When we retire that is where we are looking to go.

St Augustine... thus the name I use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey don't be so mean to HJ.

Actually he and his wife are a busy couple...they work hard play hard!

Hopefully he'll get to stick his head back in here soon.

Welcome back and great to dust off this great thread.

Any updates on your training and how's your great wife doing?

Back