• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bank collapses March 2023

IML Gear Cream!
We wouldn't even be having this conversation if Biden wasn't spending and giving away money like drunken sailor in a Singapore whorehouse. But no, Bidenflation had nothing to do with it, right? The Fed raised rates unnecessarily, right? It definitely wasn't because of this administration's spending habits. That would be crazy.

And don't get me started on the fractional reserve banking system.
Yeah, pretty sure zero is not a fraction......

Okay ,which of you dematards is getting money from the inflation reduction bill lol ?

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't force him to drink. How anyone can still back Biden is unbelievable. If you don't see it by now, you never will. Economy is the easiest way to see the difference the last 2 yrs have made. Shutting down our oil pipeline day 1 was the dumbest move Biden could have made. Gas doubled in weeks. That's just 1 example of many, many incompetent decisions this clown Biden has made.

People didnt like Trump for personal reasons, not because of his policies, they never gave him a chance from day 1. They didn't like Trump so they wanted him to fail. That's like hoping the pilot crashes the plane your riding on because you don't like him......
You were losing me fast and then you mentioned shutting down the pipeline and I was gone. Name ONE pipeline that was carrying oil, crude or refined that BIDEN shutdown. Not one that might have been completed in his time in office, but ONE that was carrying some type of fuel for the UNITED STATES of AMERICA was going to use. Not export to another country from another country. As a side note I find it odd you guys give Biden so much credit as being able to increase the price of fuel across the entire globe.

Regulated by who the govt?
I am against bail outs (like they did under Obama) and any bail outs now. I am against Govt involvement in private business if that is what you are asking.

Now you did mention Republicans, or the "right" which is R's. You may be interested to know that I am a registered Independent. I have never voted as an R, nor a D.

Did you see Biden said they will not bail out Investors?

Just like the previous scam, the crypto scam FTX and SBF. It was factually PROVEN that money was used that was given to Ukraine to purchase this and then funding was sent to elect mostly Democrats but also some Republicans in the 2022 elections. Aka it was intentional money laundering scheme with politicians involved.

I have ZERO doubt that this is going to have all the "earmarks of Democrat collusion" once this gets further investigated. Maybe 50 high ranking "intel" officers can write and sign a letter saying its not true in advance again?
I to am against bailouts, if you fail you fail! I'm not sure how you can then balme Biden for a Trump era removal of regulations and say your against government involvement in private business.
If you don't want government involvement in business than it can't be Bidens fault for NOT doing something. If the restrictions hadn't been lifted then this bank could not have done what they did. I am sorry for lumping you in with the R's, I don't like it when someone lumps me in with the wrong group. I'm glad Biden isn't bailing them out, the bank need to make them whole, not you or I. Yah I wasn't able to keep up with that whole FTX shitstorm, way above my head. But whoever is at fault needs to be held accountable, R or D. Your last point is confusing. Did you read the report on how this happened? They tried hedging their bets on no one noticing the 1.8 billion loss they took in converting 1% yield shit bonds into todays 5=% shit bonds, and it caused a run. There were a couple insiders that made bank before the shitstorm was made public and they need to be strung up, thought I'm not sure how that a Democrat collusion thing.

You were losing me fast and then you mentioned shutting down the pipeline and I was gone. Name ONE pipeline that was carrying oil, crude or refined that BIDEN shutdown. Not one that might have been completed in his time in office, but ONE that was carrying some type of fuel for the UNITED STATES of AMERICA was going to use. Not export to another country from another country. As a side note I find it odd you guys give Biden so much credit as being able to increase the price of fuel across the entire globe.

Funny under Trump gas was half the price. It took Biden weeks to fuck that up. Also canceling the pipeline killed more jobs after a pandemic already did a toll on jobs, its basic economics which clearly Biden nor do his followers understand. Like I said you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
Biden also fucked Europe by blowing up the pipelines Russia used to supply them with oil, now they hate us even more and their prices have doubled. Yet Russia makes trade deals with China for oil. It didn't hurt Russia one bit. Another incompetent decision solely on Biden!

I'm blaming our economic downturn on Biden, not the banks failing by the way. Let me clear that up.

That’s a very good video and explanation.

Unfortunately it doesn’t fit the ASF narrative.
I just watched 22 minutes of it on a drive thru the snow. I appreciate his videos and have watched a lot of them. It's fascinating how the structure of everything works. At least to me anyway

Funny under Trump gas was half the price. It took Biden weeks to fuck that up. Also canceling the pipeline killed more jobs after a pandemic already did a toll on jobs, its basic economics which clearly Biden nor do his followers understand. Like I said you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
Biden also fucked Europe by blowing up the pipelines Russia used to supply them with oil, now they hate us even more and their prices have doubled. Yet Russia makes trade deals with China for oil. It didn't hurt Russia one bit. Another incompetent decision solely on Biden!
So what Biden pipeline closure was that that raised the price of gas across the globe? Gas prices have been falling for the last year so... And the pipeline that was blown-up by UK forces was a natural gas pipeline, not a crude or petrol line. It would have zero impact on gas prices at the pump.

Get Shredded!
It still effects their economy. Natural gas is used to heat homes, restaurants to cook, etc.

It's purpose was to hurt Russia, it did nothing but hurt our Allies.

It still effects their economy. Natural gas is used to heat homes, restaurants to cook, etc.
So just keep changing what your referring to and you'll never be wrong, amiright! You said oil, we were talking about oil, the LX was OIL, we were talking about OIL not NG. You thought the US blew up an OIL pipeline and used that as a basises for you anger, now you find it has nothing to do with Biden or Oil and your still lame Biden for gas prices because of it. I'm not sure how you're so flexible but DAMN!!!!

So just keep changing what your referring to and you'll never be wrong, amiright! You said oil, we were talking about oil, the LX was OIL, we were talking about OIL not NG. You thought the US blew up an OIL pipeline and used that as a basises for you anger, now you find it has nothing to do with Biden or Oil and your still lame Biden for gas prices because of it. I'm not sure how you're so flexible but DAMN!!!!

You know damn well what I was saying. The economy in the U.S. was much better a short 2 years ago. Sorry I'm trying to type on my phone while at work in a hurry. Running a restaurant and trying to keep up with this bullshit isn't easy.

Either way I'm done trying to get blood from a turnip, believe what you want.

I just watched 22 minutes of it on a drive thru the snow. I appreciate his videos and have watched a lot of them. It's fascinating how the structure of everything works. At least to me anyway
I’m going to look up some more of his videos. It’s a complex problem, not just left/right. The guy is pretty smart, he simplified the topic so guys like me could understand it. Unless you’re an economist, you’d be buying into the whole political distortion.

I’m probably in the minority of those on here that watched it. Because, you know, the whole pagri look makes them think muslin around these parts.

You know damn well what I was saying. The economy in the U.S. was much better a short 2 years ago. Sorry I'm trying to type on my phone while at work in a hurry. Running a restaurant and trying to keep up with this bullshit isn't easy.

Two years ago we had an artificially, unsustainable and bloated economy ripe for a correction. I don’t think things would be hugely different today if the past administration was still in office.

Just my opinion.

Don’t burn my fries lol.

Two years ago we had an artificially, unsustainable and bloated economy ripe for a correction. I don’t think things would be hugely different today if the past administration was still in office.

Just my opinion.

Don’t burn my fries lol.

Your fries are safe....thanks for the laugh!

The entire fucking conversation was about oil and gas prices at the pump. Heating prices did not double anywhere in the world after the russian pipeline was blew up. Futures were calling for a 22% increase but it was realized closer to 11% and its fallen like crazy since. NG in the states is at al all time high so, NG was NOT what you were referring to, its OK to be wrong. This being shown your wrong and still hanging on to what you thought was real is destroying this country. Just like everyone was using Fox as their PROOF of the election fraud. But now that the golden children were shown to have lied out their ass, people STILL believe them!. I dont fucking understand!

Are you guys watching the two banks collapse and the impact?
I have been watching all of my investment accounts decrease for the past 2+ years. Thank you Joe!

The entire fucking conversation was about oil and gas prices at the pump. Heating prices did not double anywhere in the world after the russian pipeline was blew up. Futures were calling for a 22% increase but it was realized closer to 11% and its fallen like crazy since. NG in the states is at al all time high so, NG was NOT what you were referring to, its OK to be wrong. This being shown your wrong and still hanging on to what you thought was real is destroying this country. Just like everyone was using Fox as their PROOF of the election fraud. But now that the golden children were shown to have lied out their ass, people STILL believe them!. I dont fucking understand!

Here is a 🏆 now calm down. I'm done trying to explain. Dinner rush has started, time to go back to work. Since the economy is worse now and I pay double on all of my products, including natural gas, for my restaurant than under Trump I have to make sure my food is worth the price increase. I can't be worried about your opinion. Have a good day.

IML Gear Cream!
I have been watching all of my investment accounts decrease for the past 2+ years. Thank you Joe!
I see and hear this a lot around here and I understand the sentiment, my investments aren’t as good as they were either. But what I never hear is what to do about it. This is an honest question because most of this stuff is way over my head.

Going forward what’s the solution?

I see and hear this a lot around here and I understand the sentiment, my investments aren’t as good as they were either. But what I never hear is what to do about it. This is an honest question because most of this stuff is way over my head.

not really, I guess diversify and be more conservative with investments, as we all know. luckily I bought my house in early 2015 and have seen amazing appreciation on that. I also have quite a bit in crytpo and have profited huge the past 5 years. I think back to late 2000's when everything went to shit, on top of that I divorced and lost at least half, and was back to renting a house for a year. so I have come a long way in the past 10+ years financially, I can't complain.

Send all dematards to NY and call let them start there on country and see how they do lol

A lot of people here told you what to do about it 2 and a half years ago….

not really, I guess diversify and be more conservative with investments, as we all know. luckily I bought my house in early 2015 and have seen amazing appreciation on that. I also have quite a bit in crytpo and have profited huge the past 5 years. I think back to late 2000's when everything went to shit, on top of that I divorced and lost at least half, and was back to renting a house for a year. so I have come a long way in the past 10+ years financially, I can't complain.
Think about all them people that just bought houses . How far up side down they will be for the next 30 years . But he'll most them was dematards so they voted for it lol

They are making my bit go back up and I love it

Think about all them people that just bought houses . How far up side down they will be for the next 30 years . But he'll most them was dematards so they voted for it lol
yup, it's cyclical this is the third housing market 'collapse" I am seeing in my lifetime.
the good thing for most is they got the lowest interest rates in history. lol
my X refinanced about a year or so ago at 2%.

yup, it's cyclical this is the third housing market 'collapse" I am seeing in my lifetime.
the good thing for most is they got the lowest interest rates in history. lol
my X refinanced about a year or so ago at 2%.
Yeah , but the house is worth 100k less than they paid for it

the ones who profit most during these times are the rich and/or smart, they go buy up the real estate at rock bottom prices and wait for the market to go back up.
as the saying goes 'the rich get rich, and the poor get poorer'.

Back