• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Bad news all

MuscleMatthew

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm new to the community but I can only echo what a few others have said before me. Hodgkin's lymphoma treatment has come a long ways over the years and people beat it every day. My background is in pharmaceuticals so if you ever have any questions about anything your doctors prescribe to treat him I'd be more than happy answer them if I can. My prayers are with you and your family and I'm sure he can beat this, people do all the time.

mkrich

Registered Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear that. hope all goes well. I had non Hoskins Lymphoma. went thru 7 months of chemo. wouldn't wish that shit on my worst enemy.

Bullseye Forever

Registered Member
Reaction score
Well he’s doing his chemo and I’m the hospital so I haven’t heard anything else he hasn’t spoken to me or seen him in over 5 years so I havet to find out from friends it very hard on me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullseye Forever

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sending prayers to your family.

Well outnof the blue Las Monday my daughter texted me in over 5 years and told me he was still Csn de free after his chexk up he still had a long way to go but so far so good thanks to all thst has posted and prayed I love you guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk