• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Azteca gold labs log

Pete44

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am running a cycle by AZTECA LABS. The cycle will look like this :

Tren A: 400 / wk

Test P: 600 / wk

Npp : 300 / wk

Provi : 75 / Day

Primo: 100 / Day

HGH : 4 iu’s/ Day

I am 4 days into this now and may have to move to Test E LoL. I will keep a close eye on prolactin. Really the only Goal I have is to lean out and lift more weight. It’s not a problem for everybody to run 2 NOR’S I have read plenty on the subject. We will see! Oh yea I am 6’1” 240 FAF48084-74B8-4C36-B60D-DC14C51C39CA.jpeg

Sounds fun. Great stack actually. Still to this day my most well remembered cycle of all time had decent amounts of Tren Ace and NPP. Plus Mast, Test, Anavar and Halo. But the 19nor combo was what I liked the most. You should be fine. My prolactin never became an issue but Caber can assist if it does.

Have fun man. I’m following. I have heard good things about Azteca.

Sounds fun. Great stack actually. Still to this day my most well remembered cycle of all time had decent amounts of Tren Ace and NPP. Plus Mast, Test, Anavar and Halo. But the 19nor combo was what I liked the most. You should be fine. My prolactin never became an issue but Caber can assist if it does.

Have fun man. I’m following. I have heard good things about Azteca.
Thank you brother and Azteca is great

Why you so sweaty you just get done watching cops ? 😁 hope all that treats you well bro 🤟

Just getting off work. Getting ready to pin and kill this workout. Loving all these compounds. Tren a is stout ! I can feel a big change coming, thank you AG

Starting today I incorporated Azteca Gold Labs Anadrol/ Dbol mix at 50 mgs a day. I have also been running TNE 100 mgs pre workout daily. I absolutely love it and I expecting great results

Shit I'd be scared to do that dbol adrol mix w the TNE! On top of everything else ur taking! Sounds like gyno get ur estrogen control.situated or you might get some boobies.... just be careful ur taking alot of stuff and the hgh on top... be careful w gyno

IML Gear Cream!
Starting today I incorporated Azteca Gold Labs Anadrol/ Dbol mix at 50 mgs a day. I have also been running TNE 100 mgs pre workout daily. I absolutely love it and I expecting great results
Do you feel it kick in? Strength? Pump? I was interested in the drol/Dbol, but didn’t pull the trigger on it.

Shit I'd be scared to do that dbol adrol mix w the TNE! On top of everything else ur taking! Sounds like gyno get ur estrogen control.situated or you might get some boobies.... just be careful ur taking alot of stuff and the hgh on top... be careful w gyno
I keep a really close eye on myself I promise

I am running a cycle by AZTECA LABS. The cycle will look like this :

Tren A: 400 / wk

Test P: 600 / wk

Npp : 300 / wk

Provi : 75 / Day

Primo: 100 / Day

HGH : 4 iu’s/ Day

I am 4 days into this now and may have to move to Test E LoL. I will keep a close eye on prolactin. Really the only Goal I have is to lean out and lift more weight. It’s not a problem for everybody to run 2 NOR’S I have read plenty on the subject. We will see! Oh yea I am 6’1” 240 View attachment 80490
This is a fully sponsored log by the way

Everything is going good. No pip at all with these oils. I switched from IM injections to subq with the GH. Lifts are going up

My sex drive is in overdrive from the tren. Estrogen is fine (arimidex by AG on hand just in case). I do feel a bit lethargic just a bit not sure why. Trouble waking all the way up in mornings when I go to work. Strong as a bull though

Get Shredded!
My sex drive is in overdrive from the tren. Estrogen is fine (arimidex by AG on hand just in case). I do feel a bit lethargic just a bit not sure why. Trouble waking all the way up in mornings when I go to work. Strong as a bull though
Bro tren drol/dbol combo alone would have me lethargic..

It’s just slight. In the morning. Nothing terrible but noticeable
Keep pushing bro..alot of good gear u on.imo I would use that dbrol combo & tne sporadically, & not together..not sure your training schedule, but for instance a weak body part you want to work on use it then..or to bust a plateu..just my 2 cents

Keep pushing bro..alot of good gear u on.imo I would use that dbrol combo & tne sporadically, & not together..not sure your training schedule, but for instance a weak body part you want to work on use it then..or to bust a plateu..just my 2 cents
Appreciate the advice and duly noted. Always good to hear from you Jb

How’s your rest days looking like? Could probably use one.

I do work alot of hrs too. I have to keep a really tight schedule due to that . It is noticeable in mornings just can’t wake up good
Probably just that then, happens to me also when my job gets rolling. I work 14-15 hour shifts then, 1.5-2 hours at the gym, cooking and everything else usually pushes me to sugar free energy drinks and it’s a vicious never ending cycle of being tired.

Back